New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Greetings! I'm new here :)

I'm going to make a proper "retrospective" content thread to show some of my artwork from the past couple of years, but I can always write a few lines of introduction here.

I've been a member of many 3D artwork sites, and usually go by either Wikman or Karl Wikman. I post softcore stuff on DeviantArt and have posted more hardcore material on sites like Art-of-Darkness, Visions-of-Darkness and on my Flickr account. Before that, it was Renderotica and other places I can't remember the names of right now.

I like learning new 3D techniques, and particularly trying to squeeze out good quality renders from PBR engines like Iray and LuxRender. Also, I like "playing with my dollies" which is what I call the process of character tweaking and rigging scenes, but I suppose that's something we all enjoy.

I also dabble in erotic stories, but due to the ToS here, I won't be posting any of those.

The reason I find myself here today is that VoD is closing down in May, and I hope some of the members there will hop over to here.

//Karl

Yes, we don't allow stories that explicitly mention under 18s, or make it obvious they are being referred to.
Our service provider and our site owner are firm on that point, they don't want the site shut down.
It's quite often possible to edit a story so it's still exciting without mentioning or implying the age of characters.
If you're unsure, contact any of us staff by Private Message, we'll check what you're wanting to post, and advise.

Thank you for admitting me! I was sort-of active on other forums, and only recently learned of Cruxforum's existence.
I will see you around!
Welcome. I hope we do see more of you. I hope you enjoy it here.

Thank you for admitting me!
Hi all ! Thank for having accepted me here :)
Welcome to you both. I hope you find something you are looking for. :)

I like it here.
We like it here too. ;) I hope you will enjoy the forums.

Hi everyone! I'm Dirk. Glad to be here. I read all the instructions for the site and I'm ready to dive in.

(Hope there isn't a test.)
Okay, but diving only in the deep end, and no running on the deck. No, wait. that's for the swimming pool. Never mind then.

Welcome to the forums, where you can sometimes even get into the girl's change rooms. :rolleyes: ;):smilie-devil:

Back
Top Bottom