New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everybody, I looked your post with 5deep interest, I was werry well a intertwined, I like what you do it is very weary what I like but you all gave MA self confidence, Mk Selbstvertrauen),my Tablett doesn't does what I want....
I like you all

Hello everybody, I looked your post with 5deep interest, I was werry well a intertwined, I like what you do it is very weary what I like but you all gave MA self confidence, Mk Selbstvertrauen),my Tablett doesn't does what I want....
I like you all
I like the avatar, Apollo13 :devil:
Good that you've found us.

du sprichst Deutsch?
Wir haben eine deutsche Gesprächsgruppe,
sagen Sie, wenn Sie daran teilnehmen möchten

Hello, everybody. I am loxuru. I found this forum by a link on Polly Plummers cruxblog.blogspot. I live somewhere on the Old Continent.
I have been dwelling around on the forum anonymously for 6 months, and I thought it was about time to present myself
I am a average boring male, who was however born with strange fantasies in his head. My fantasies are mainly about (capital) punishment and executions in a judicial context (or rebel stuff or something like that, anyway in my fantasy there are no 'victims'; me and tthe otehrs are put on the cross for some reason). Forced nudity is essential in all my fantasy. And there is always an element of humiliation. Throughout the years, my fantasy has focussed on means of execution with an extended agony and degradation. This left over about four ways of execution, one of them crucifixion.
Although I can really appreciate a beautiful erotic pic of a crucified woman, in my crucifixion fantasy, things may be rather raw. Imperfect, natural bodies, male or female, in agony, subjected to slow degradation on their cross (and imagining me one of them).
Secondly my fantasy hates to be executed alone, so my fantasy is about group or even mass executions (mixed, or women alone, or with men alone (mind I am 100% straight, my fantasy follows other loops and tracks than gay male erotisation here, I figured out)).
Furthermore, my fantasy fancies such things as naked (public) whipping, caning, restraining etc.
On this forum, I hope to find and share interesting fantasies. I enjoy writing and drawing about these fantasies, it simply puts my my mind away from dull and busy daily life.

Sometimes one should renew an old ‘vow’. Preferably on the same place it was once done! :attention:

It’s five years ago today (April 6th 2015), that I dropped my first very post on CF. It was in this thread, 'New Here', :Laie_22mini:meanwhile 210 pages back, post #2478. Since, 4191 have been added (including this one).:icon_writing:

I found out, coincidentally, that my number of posts was nearing a ‘round number’, of 7500 (that’s exactly ¾ of ten thousand). So I reserved that ‘round number’ for my ‘renewal’ here!:partyhat:

Five years of taking part in a great forum. Not just posting pics, comments and stories, discussing our common fantasy, but also learning a lot about myself, meanwhile. Thanks everybody!:beer:

Sometimes one should renew an old ‘vow’. Preferably on the same place it was once done! :attention:

It’s five years ago today (April 6th 2015), that I dropped my first very post on CF. It was in this thread, 'New Here', :Laie_22mini:meanwhile 210 pages back, post #2478. Since, 4191 have been added (including this one).:icon_writing:

I found out, coincidentally, that my number of posts was nearing a ‘round number’, of 7500 (that’s exactly ¾ of ten thousand). So I reserved that ‘round number’ for my ‘renewal’ here!:partyhat:

Five years of taking part in a great forum. Not just posting pics, comments and stories, discussing our common fantasy, but also learning a lot about myself, meanwhile. Thanks everybody!:beer:
I joined four months after you.. and a couple of days later wrote this, which continues to be true:
So... I've been hanging around here for just a few days... and I just wanted to say I've never encountered a bunch of people so interesting, charming, creative, witty, kinky as fuck, and occasionally poetically inspired as you lot. I'm awestruck.
:rolleyes: nice to see new members joining!

Just wanted to say a quick hello! I'm new to these forums, found my way over here thanks to some of montycrusto's art over at DeviantArt and figured this might be a good place to share one or two of my stories, which tend to be about women in prison. Looking forward to chatting with you all and hope you enjoy!

Just wanted to say a quick hello! I'm new to these forums, found my way over here thanks to some of montycrusto's art over at DeviantArt and figured this might be a good place to share one or two of my stories, which tend to be about women in prison. Looking forward to chatting with you all and hope you enjoy!
Welcome! We cant wait for your stories :)

Welcome! You appear to have gotten off to a good start with the first episode of a story posted already. Looking forward to more.

Welcome to CruxForums. We look forward to your stories and hopefully getting to know you a bit better. :)

Great - yes, you've found a good place for your stories,
and you'll meet several members here you're likely to recognise from Deviant Art.

Back
Top Bottom