New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Happy easter holidays to all people here, even and especially in corona times. I live in Central Europe and I enjoy every kind of fantasies about bdsm. And a real crucifixion, as carried out in ancient times, is only possible in our imagination, not in reality. Therefore I would like to find some food for my fantasies here. As my native language is German, I would very much appreciate contact to other people who are German speakers and writers for swapping ideas and material. Gerd.

Attachments

• thumbnail_Crux 264.jpg
    thumbnail_Crux 264.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 75
Just wanted to say a quick hello! I'm new to these forums, found my way over here thanks to some of montycrusto's art over at DeviantArt and figured this might be a good place to share one or two of my stories, which tend to be about women in prison. Looking forward to chatting with you all and hope you enjoy!
Welcome. We look forward to your stories.

Happy easter holidays to all people here, even and especially in corona times. I live in Central Europe and I enjoy every kind of fantasies about bdsm. And a real crucifixion, as carried out in ancient times, is only possible in our imagination, not in reality. Therefore I would like to find some food for my fantasies here. As my native language is German, I would very much appreciate contact to other people who are German speakers and writers for swapping ideas and material. Gerd.

Welcome Gerd. You’ll find much here to fuel your fantasies, and there is a German speaker’s discussion group. I’ll see that you get an invitation to join it. Enjoy!

:welcome:
Willkommen in den Forums, Gerd,
du wirst dich hier amüsieren!

Greetings!

My name is Nyghtfall3D. I’m a digital artist and writer specializing in computer-generated 3D art. I’m also a fantasy death fetishist. That means I enjoy watching consenting adults role-play fantasy death scenes.

My artwork runs the gamut of my interests, including portraits, humor, lighting and texture shading, and fantasy death scenes with an emphasis on asphyxiation. My workflow includes DAZ Studio, Iray, and PaintShop Pro.

I'm also the owner and admin for Visions of Darkness, an adults-only 3D art board where digital artists share and discuss their work. We launched on June 1, 2016, and I'm shutting it down next month because I can no longer handle the stress. CruxForums was discussed as an alternate solution for VoD members. I understand CF uses the same software and I want a new home with features I'm familiar with, so I decided to join.

I look forward to getting to know all of you, sharing my work here, and exchanging feedback.

Greetings!

My name is Nyghtfall3D. I’m a digital artist and writer specializing in computer-generated 3D art. I’m also a fantasy death fetishist. That means I enjoy watching consenting adults role-play fantasy death scenes.

My artwork runs the gamut of my interests, including portraits, humor, lighting and texture shading, and fantasy death scenes with an emphasis on asphyxiation. My workflow includes DAZ Studio, Iray, and PaintShop Pro.

I'm also the owner and admin for Visions of Darkness, an adults-only 3D art board where digital artists share and discuss their work. We launched on June 1, 2016, and I'm shutting it down next month because I can no longer handle the stress. CruxForums was discussed as an alternate solution for VoD members. I understand CF uses the same software and I want a new home with features I'm familiar with, so I decided to join.

I look forward to getting to know all of you, sharing my work here, and exchanging feedback.

Great to have you Nyghtfall, please feel very welcome. I'm not a 3d artists myself but I am a long time user of Paint Shop Pro, so you are even more welcome :)
I hope you feel at home here and I look forward to your contributions.

I am a long time user of Paint Shop Pro, so you are even more welcome :)
I hope you feel at home here and I look forward to your contributions.

Thank you. While I enjoy the convenience of licensing software that doesn't require a subscription, I wish there were more PSP-centric tutorials on the net. Photoshop has such a long-established predominant market share that I often find myself debating whether to renew my membership whenever I need to learn something new.

Greetings!

Welcome, Nightfall. I think you'll find plenty that will interest you here. Maybe even a few stories;)

Greetings!

Welcome Nightfall. It’s great to have you join us here

Welcome, Nightfall. I think you'll find plenty that will interest you here. Maybe even a few stories;)

Thank you, @windar .

To follow-up on our private conversation on VoD, I haven't written anything since my decision last October to pursue my interest in being a published Horror fiction writer. I clearly do not have the drive to write, so I'm going to focus on my passion for 3D art and learn how to be a freelance content creator.

Greetings!

Welcome, its great having you in our CF community!

Thank you. While I enjoy the convenience of licensing software that doesn't require a subscription, I wish there were more PSP-centric tutorials on the net. Photoshop has such a long-established predominant market share that I often find myself debating whether to renew my membership whenever I need to learn something new.
Greetings Nyghtfall, good to have you here.
While you won't find tutorials, there are several members here who use PSP -
I think Wragg and Phlebas among us staff, for a start -
and discussion of such topics goes on in our Technical Questions Forum
You'd be welcome to start a dedicated PSP thread in that Forum,
and that could lead to a Conversation Group if there was interest in one.

And thankyou to @windar for encouraging Nyghtfall to join us!

Back
Top Bottom