New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everybody!

I have visited this site again and again for some time now and was rather a passive gourmet.

After visiting a few swingers clubs (rather nothing for us) and SM-locations (rather ours) with my girlfriend, where in one of them there is a T-cross (100% ours), maybe now I have the hope to live the whole topic more actively, I wanted to say hello here.

I would be happy to write and exchange ideas with some of you, because it is hard to find like-minded people in our country (German-speaking area, more precisely Austria).

Thank you for letting me be here and all my love,
RobbyH

Hello everybody!

I have visited this site again and again for some time now and was rather a passive gourmet.

After visiting a few swingers clubs (rather nothing for us) and SM-locations (rather ours) with my girlfriend, where in one of them there is a T-cross (100% ours), maybe now I have the hope to live the whole topic more actively, I wanted to say hello here.

I would be happy to write and exchange ideas with some of you, because it is hard to find like-minded people in our country (German-speaking area, more precisely Austria).

Thank you for letting me be here and all my love,
RobbyH

Hi Robby! Good to have you with us, do join in.
We've a German-speaking members' group in a PM thread,
I'll invite you in (if you aren't already):hello:
:hello:

Hello everyone. Just so you know I've spent most of my on line kink career writing subby stories on DA and having fun with the consequent role plays which always seem to develop on any website with a workable private messaging system. I love my boyfriend but............... I love this other thing too and it thrills me to be able to simply talk about it. What is it? Well I'm a bit scared by all you people with dungeons and shed loads of high tech equipment like you actually do things? I have to play games on a sort of half real, half fantasy level and my experience of kink is a cerebral thing. It's all about the threat of control and the dread of knowing I might be subject to such a thing. At first I thought I'd bring it to life by writing it, so I did, but I've ended up here as my exploration continues. Condemned am I? Yep!

Hello everyone. Just so you know I've spent most of my on line kink career writing subby stories on DA and having fun with the consequent role plays which always seem to develop on any website with a workable private messaging system. I love my boyfriend but............... I love this other thing too and it thrills me to be able to simply talk about it. What is it? Well I'm a bit scared by all you people with dungeons and shed loads of high tech equipment like you actually do things? I have to play games on a sort of half real, half fantasy level and my experience of kink is a cerebral thing. It's all about the threat of control and the dread of knowing I might be subject to such a thing. At first I thought I'd bring it to life by writing it, so I did, but I've ended up here as my exploration continues. Condemned am I? Yep!
You can beat a good subby, but not a good subby story! Welcome.

:smilie-devil: great you've found us, KurvyKate, you'll find plenty of friends here.

Back
Top Bottom