New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello every one! This is USC(short for Ultimate Sadistic Creature). I have been interested in crucifixion since 6 years old after seeing the Jesus crucified on the cross. Later, I saw the Plinio artwork of male nude crucifixion. It is AWESOME to see so many nude old male (age 50+) being crucified helplessly on the cross!! So, anyone can provide me an image of roman mass crucifixion of naked old male? This is my deepest fantasy and I want to join these lucky condemned, and it is better for me to crucified on the same cross with more than one old guys and he fucks me with his fully-erected penis!

PLEASE crucified me in the Jesus way (two nail through each of the wrist and a single nail through both of the soles of my filthy feet) and do strip me naked and expose my fully erected penis!!
P.S. I want to fuck one lucky old nude male condemned's ass while my ordeal, and I want to crucified for at least one week with all of the old man.

Good to have The Doctor in the Forums - we need you! :devil:

Thank you all, I enjoy the sight of a naked man tied to a cross and suffering while I enjoy his lady. My dungeon has 9 different crosses for me to torture them on. Mostly looking for ideas for new toys and new furniture, perhaps even new tortures and bondage.
Sal
Happy welcome here, Sally!
Nine different crosses? Wow! But to many land and water between the dungeon and me. ;)

Happy welcome here, Sally!
Nine different crosses? Wow! But to many land and water between the dungeon and me. ;)
THanks, I ran a private dungeon in DC for years and now have a private place in the Colorado high country near Estes Park. I do find how you tie a person to the cross determines how long they can tolerate being crucified. I also have a home in Israel so I do travel.

Back
Top Bottom