New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
You have your own school now? Passing your hard learned knowledge to the next generation, eh.
Oh I've been slaving away trying to maintain proper standards of slavegirl behaviour here on the Forums since 2011,
but it's a constant struggle, there's such a rebellious element in the ranks! :p

Hi!
I've been following this site for several months now, just lurking and checking out some of the great stories on here to get myself off and come up with ideas. I'm a Switch in a Master/slave relationship with the love of my life, and I hope to someday be crucified when I have the opportunity. In the meantime this will be an outlet for my stories, if any of you might be interested in reading. Thank you for having me!

Hi!
I've been following this site for several months now, just lurking and checking out some of the great stories on here to get myself off and come up with ideas. I'm a Switch in a Master/slave relationship with the love of my life, and I hope to someday be crucified when I have the opportunity. In the meantime this will be an outlet for my stories, if any of you might be interested in reading. Thank you for having me!

Happy welcome! We are ready for your stories.

Hi!
There's more readers here than you can shake a stick at!

Hi!
Welcome. Looking forward to your stories! :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom