New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Howdy, Cruxers! Shiva here...long-time member of ye olde CruxFoundation, and acquaintance with quite a few old-timers here on CruxForums through DeviantArt; formerly a writer of crux stories, but now almost purely a visual animal. Thought about signing up for a membership here back in 2000 or 2001, but decided to wait for a little while...so, after that little while, here I am. :)

so, after that little while, here I am. :)
Hi Shiva, you are the very model of caution and a fine example to us all! Welcome aboard and enjoy exploring the site (which should revert to its classy old style soon, but with some great new features!

Hi Shiva, you are the very model of caution and a fine example to us all! Welcome aboard and enjoy exploring the site (which should revert to its classy old style soon, but with some great new features!

Thank you very much, Bob! But don't tell me the appearance of the site will change soon, please...I'm just barely beginning to find my way around here! :eek:

Howdy, Cruxers! Shiva here...long-time member of ye olde CruxFoundation, and acquaintance with quite a few old-timers here on CruxForums through DeviantArt; formerly a writer of crux stories, but now almost purely a visual animal. Thought about signing up for a membership here back in 2000 or 2001, but decided to wait for a little while...so, after that little while, here I am. :)
You are very welcome.m Do make yourself at home.

Hello Wim and welcome!

Thanks for mentioning your problem with your avatar.
We've had a major upgrade to the site and we need to update the instructions in the 'welcome pack'.
You need to click on your username on the top bar, right hand end,
then on 'Account details' in the drop-down menu.
Then click on the avatar box on the page that comes up,
and click on 'Choose file'. Then you select an image from your own computer,
and double click on it to upload it to your avatar.
Finally click 'Okay'.

If you still have problems, please contact any staff member who's around,
just click on their avatar, then on 'Start conversation'.

hi all, it seems I'm here at the right place to feed my fantasies of great sadistic tortures and sufferings on beautiful slave, captive and rebellious girls ... and others historic dark fetishes!
hope we have good time togetherView attachment 554883

Back
Top Bottom