New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everybody. I am new in this awesome forum.
First of all, my thanks to the admin for admitting me.
The fetish of sexual abuse of beautiful naked girls brings enormous pleasure & satisfaction for the viewer, especially if it involves crucifixion, impalement, and other methods of extreme sexual torture inflicting unending pain & humiliation on the suffering naked beauty.
And in this forum, the artists & curators have gathered a huge resource in which the agonizing sexual torment of the beautiful nudes can be immensely enjoyed & appreciated in the form of the most beautiful & intense graphic fetish art. And for that, I thank all those boarders who have contributed in making this forum.
I too shall try to contribute whenever & wherever possible in my humble way.
Thanks again!

Welcome! We would do well to use your kind words in our next promo brochure!

Hello, everyone!
I am glad to be part of this forum and I love it. It is so sexually arousing to see females being crucified.

Anyways, once, i was browsing a long time ago and I found this picture. It was actually a series of pictures taken from the same location. I lost them all in a hard drive format and this is the only one I managed to save. Can anyone give me the rest of the pictures? Thanks!and.png

Hello, everyone!
I am glad to be part of this forum and I love it. It is so sexually arousing to see females being crucified.

Anyways, once, i was browsing a long time ago and I found this picture. It was actually a series of pictures taken from the same location. I lost them all in a hard drive format and this is the only one I managed to save. Can anyone give me the rest of the pictures? Thanks!View attachment 576693
I'm guessing that's Rio de Janeiro with the famous statue of Christ on top...

I think it was in South America, not so sure it was Rio.
It was a controversial piece of 'installation art' I think,
quite a lot of people, especially women, got themselves photographed on the cross,
it was a popular tourist attraction!
I'm sure there are more pics of it on the Forums, but I'm not sure how we'd track them down now.

I think it was in South America, not so sure it was Rio.
It was a controversial piece of 'installation art' I think,
quite a lot of people, especially women, got themselves photographed on the cross,
it was a popular tourist attraction!
I'm sure there are more pics of it on the Forums, but I'm not sure how we'd track them down now.

That's a bummer. I really loved those pictures! Let me know if you find any.

Edit:
I finally found them here in this thread
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucifixion-pics-from-brazil.448/page-2

Last edited:
Hello everybody. I am new in this awesome forum.
First of all, my thanks to the admin for admitting me.
The fetish of sexual abuse of beautiful naked girls brings enormous pleasure & satisfaction for the viewer, especially if it involves crucifixion, impalement, and other methods of extreme sexual torture inflicting unending pain & humiliation on the suffering naked beauty.
And in this forum, the artists & curators have gathered a huge resource in which the agonizing sexual torment of the beautiful nudes can be immensely enjoyed & appreciated in the form of the most beautiful & intense graphic fetish art. And for that, I thank all those boarders who have contributed in making this forum.
I too shall try to contribute whenever & wherever possible in my humble way.
Thanks again!
Welcome and please feel free to contribute.

Hello everyone,this is Hong Zu,a fat man come from Harbin, China.
I'm very interested in the Crucifixion etc,and I think maybe here could accept me some dark and evil hobbies.
My English may not be very good, I hope you could understand.
You are very welcome here.

Hello, everyone!

Anyways, once, i was browsing a long time ago and I found this picture. It was actually a series of pictures taken from the same location. I lost them all in a hard drive format and this is the only one I managed to save. Can anyone give me the rest of the pictures? Thanks!View attachment 576693

Welcome and do enjoy yourself!

Back
Top Bottom