New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi!
My main fetish is judicial execution and crucifixion is just a possible outcome (I favour hanging). Still, a lot of great stuff here on the matter, which I like to lurk and possibly comment on.

On other forums I'm also known as Appendile. See you around!

Hello Cencio2000 glad to have you aboard. With your ideas I think you will enjoy your time here :)

Hi Everyone,

I’m a 27 year old lady whose legs have been amputated high above the knee. I’m blessed with huge, heavy boobs. I know that this is not strictly close to the original topic, but I know that some of you had posted stories related to electro topics. I fantasize a lot about being electro treated, including needles in my short stumps and huge, heavy boobs...how would you treat my abbreviated body?

Hi Everyone,

I’m a 27 year old lady whose legs have been amputated high above the knee. I’m blessed with huge, heavy boobs. I know that this is not strictly close to the original topic, but I know that some of you had posted stories related to electro topics. I fantasize a lot about being electro treated, including needles in my short stumps and huge, heavy boobs...how would you treat my abbreviated body?
Hi Ampgirl - welcome - you'll find plenty of friends here with ingenious ideas for you, I'm sure! :devil:

Hi Everyone,

Welcome Ampgirl. :welcome:

Hi Everyone,

Hello Ampgirl I am sure you will find ideas that will work for you from the many people who are willing to help you :)

Back
Top Bottom