New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello all. I just registered. I can't believe it. I have found a fraternity? Maybe?
I have since childhood been mesmerized by crucifixion. Early on I self cruxed.....crucifixion was always about men being put to the cross.
One day while flipping through the web I came across a video of a woman crucified, with ropes. OMG, I'd never seen a woman so beautiful. That dance . Just beautiful.
Happy welcome! Forgot not the sisters in the fraternity.

Hello all. I just registered. I can't believe it. I have found a fraternity? Maybe?
I have since childhood been mesmerized by crucifixion. Early on I self cruxed.....crucifixion was always about men being put to the cross.
One day while flipping through the web I came across a video of a woman crucified, with ropes. OMG, I'd never seen a woman so beautiful. That dance . Just beautiful.

Welcome! Enjoy!;)

:hello: welcome Sherwine! Yes, you've found a very friendly gang of assorted crux-freaks here!

Hi. long time lurker here, I keep coming back, as this seems to be one of rare bdsm forums full of quality material, distinctive personality feel and dedicated community with (very rare thing nowdays) goood sense of humor. Stay great, rock on!
Lets see what can I contribute...

Hi. long time lurker here, I keep coming back, as this seems to be one of rare bdsm forums full of quality material, distinctive personality feel and dedicated community with (very rare thing nowdays) goood sense of humor. Stay great, rock on!

Good to hear you think so highly of CruxForums. Looking forward to your contributions. Enjoy!!!

Happy welcome also from me!

Sense of humor? :confused:

What, here? :confused:

We're a very staid and sensible bunch of Crux fans here. We don't go in for much fun and frivolity. :rolleyes: :p

Don't believe a word of it. ;) You go right ahead and contribute, Alexkyu! I look forward to it!

:popcorn:

Sense of humor? :confused:

What, here? :confused:
Yea, that was nice surprise to me. Last place to expect it, right?!

Case in point: I've read some crux story on this forum few months ago, out of sheer curiousity, coz crux ain't my main thing but I dig it, totally.
Of course can't find it right now, since there is jungle of stories out here :)

But it probably belongs to cruxforums' hall of fame classics, it was written soooooo well, veterans here will surely remember when I describe it: man crucifies his wife in their house, to fulfill her long time fantasy, she wants to endure for some long time (hour+), they agree and set it all up. Time passes, and surprise surprise to crucified woman, visitors start coming in, throwing a party or something... Twist: they are all forum members embodied as story characters :)
Photoshop manipulations from contributing members also gave a nice touch. I think when I finished reading that story that I knew this is not just an ordinary forum. ^^

Yea, that was nice surprise to me. Last place to expect it, right?!

Case in point: I've read some crux story on this forum few months ago, out of sheer curiousity, coz crux ain't my main thing but I dig it, totally.
Of course can't find it right now, since there is jungle of stories out here :)

But it probably belongs to cruxforums' hall of fame classics, it was written soooooo well, veterans here will surely remember when I describe it: man crucifies his wife in their house, to fulfill her long time fantasy, she wants to endure for some long time (hour+), they agree and set it all up. Time passes, and surprise surprise to crucified woman, visitors start coming in, throwing a party or something... Twist: they are all forum members embodied as story characters :)
Photoshop manipulations from contributing members also gave a nice touch. I think when I finished reading that story that I knew this is not just an ordinary forum. ^^
I believe you are referring to "Trust" by Marcella, one I enjoyed even though, like you, I'm not into crux per se, despite having written a couple of stories with it as an element.:popcorn:

As for humor, Wragg has written some very funny stories as have several others. I've even tried one or two myself...

Welcome. To change your avatar click on your name at the top of the page then on Edit avatar.

I like how you think sherwine, welcome to the forum :)

Back
Top Bottom