New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi, I'm Gail, 24yo Aussie girl exploring the dark side.
I am not looking for a partner, and not camming, speaking or showing pics - at least not at this stage.
I am not very experienced outside of vanilla sex, but did have a bondage & spanking experience which really turned me on, and now I want to see & know more!
Be gentle, this is all pretty new to me.

I am not looking for a partner, and not camming, speaking or showing pics - at least not at this stage.
I am not very experienced outside of vanilla sex, but did have a bondage & spanking experience which really turned me on, and now I want to see & know more!
Seems like you've come to the right place. This is a very respectful, friendly community, so may I be the first to welcome you to the forums, and hope that your time here will be a lot of fun. The vast majority of the members here will be happy to help you in any way you want so please don't be afraid to ask if you're unsure about anything.

Welcome Gail. Enjoy!

:welcome: ScruffyGail, you've found a good place to be,
you'll surely find friends here, open-minded, non-judgemental,
we're all exploring our 'dark sides' - and having lots of fun doing it!

Hi Gail. Welcome to the forum.

:welcome: ScruffyGail, you've found a good place to be,
you'll surely find friends here, open-minded, non-judgemental,
we're all exploring our 'dark sides' - and having lots of fun doing it!
ScruffyGail, . When I discovered this site quite by accident, I didn't even know anybody thought about crux. I was just exploring to learn about BDSM practices. This site covers just about any interest you may have in any kink and will expose you to things that will amaze and tantalize your most deviant desires

Hi Gail, greetings from Austria to Australia :) By the way: nice avatar! Welcome at the dark side, I am quite a novice too ...

Oh Hello Gail!
We are few lesbians here and there are lots of masochists, male and female.
Dare I tell you that I am (a) a lesbian and (b) a sadist and (c) fall in love with women like me and (d) am bored by masochists?
Shock horror, LOL

Back
Top Bottom