New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everyone and first of all thank you moderator for having me here :) Quite a great place!

The watchers of this forum are actually two people; me and my girlfriend Patt. She is a professional artist and illustrator. Me, actually just started a few months ago with digital art.

We participate in many forums and sites looking for inspiration, and what brought us here was the look for some erotic BDSM art. I have been a reader of magazines likes Heavy Metal and other adult comics since the early 80s so the interest is not really new. Anyway, again glad to be here, and we will be happy to share some of our fantasies with the members of this great community. Cheers!

PS. Please forgive our mispellings, english is not our mother tongue :)

Hello everyone and first of all thank you moderator for having me here :) Quite a great place!

The watchers of this forum are actually two people; me and my girlfriend Patt. She is a professional artist and illustrator. Me, actually just started a few months ago with digital art.

We participate in many forums and sites looking for inspiration, and what brought us here was the look for some erotic BDSM art. I have been a reader of magazines likes Heavy Metal and other adult comics since the early 80s so the interest is not really new. Anyway, again glad to be here, and we will be happy to share some of our fantasies with the members of this great community. Cheers!

Happy welcome!
I saw your amazing art today. Well done and thank you very much, for sharing with us!
But please always think on the thumbnail rule here. Uploaded images always as thumbnail.
Thumbnail.jpg

Yeah you'll find inspiration alright!

:welcome:great that you've (both) found us!
No worries about English, many of our keen members aren't 1st language English speakers,
but that's no bar to enjoying the fun here!

Back
Top Bottom