New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi there,
my name is Chris, I am a 3d artist for fun. My art is mostly about bdsm scenes and I like the things which are discussed in this forum as well. Maybe I can produce some pictures or small videos for the forum, looking forward to it.

Regards
Chris
You are very welcome here.

Hello all, still a bit confused as to when i get full access to the forum topics, nevertheless happy to be here and curious about what i might find..
:hello: Hi Gratheau! You should have full access now, you're a registered member -
click on one of us staff avatars and check 'start conversation' if you want help,
otherwise enjoy the Forums - like your enjoyable avatar!

Hello all, still a bit confused as to when i get full access to the forum topics, nevertheless happy to be here and curious about what i might find..
What you might find? I've been coming here one way or another from the beginning and I find new things all the time, things that have been here all along,
I'm still not sure how the site is structured and how I can mis so many threads!

But not complaining. Its somtimes like finding a new door and peeping through...

Back
Top Bottom