New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Greetings. I wish to see slaves weeping at my feet.
Some of us slavegirls here do weeping at Master's feet, it's our thing.
The tears may be of laughter, but we enjoy kneeling in naked humiliation ... :p
others, i regret to say, are more inclined to moan about their lot ... :rolleyes:

others, i regret to say, are more inclined to moan about their lot ... :rolleyes:

Wonder who among us might do that? :rolleyes:

Wonder who among us might do that? :rolleyes:
I keep hearing all this talk of moaning, complaining and whinging. I shall have to keep an eye out for that from now on.

Hi there! Call me sessnatz! Long time lurker, first time poster!

Corporal punishment is very much my jam. The severer the better. When I have free time I like to write stories about it. Once upon a time I tried posting them to a tumblr blog, but as you can imagine, that dried up after a while. This seemed like an ok place to try and find a new audience!

Cheers everybody!

Corporal punishment is very much my jam. The severer the better. When I have free time I like to write stories about it. Once upon a time I tried posting them to a tumblr blog, but as you can imagine, that dried up after a while. This seemed like an ok place to try and find a new audience!

Cheers everybody!
:beer-toast1:

Cheers everybody!
Well, that sounds like I might enjoy them! I've posted one or two myself here;)

Cheers everybody!

Welcome. Looking forward to reading one of your stories.

Back
Top Bottom