New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello! Got introduced to this site by elephas, and I am a great fan of Judicial CP on females. Nice meeting all of you folks! Cheers, and stay safe.
Good to see you here- and it's always good to hear we've been recommended!

Oh, thanks but, i don't understand what this community is about.
It's kind of a misogynistic community?
I was already mistaken for someone else...

But you are the woman...
Or this is a personal sanctuary for group of women which find it exciting?
I don't think any of the members who are active here are truly misogynistic, in fact I've learnt that they're mostly very gentle gentlemen, but they have fantasies, some sadistic fantasies - especially ones involving crucifixion - and mostly (though not all) with female victims. And a smaller number of us are women who have masochistic fantasies of a matching kind. But there are other variations, in the gay range, and in the Bondage, Dom/sub, slave/Master or Mistress fields. But we don't allow serious hatred of any kind, or discussion or presentation of non-consensual or seriously dangerous abuse in real life, so (e.g.) no crux-play with nails. We're a community because we find a safe space here to share and be open about our fantasies without judging or being judged.

Hi there! I've come across here in the past but I've recently just joined up after @montycrusto recommended me joining in with the community and chatting more! I've made a thread in the pictures board for posting some of my naughty torture art, but I forgot to come say hi first!

Hiya!

Welcome PixelJail. Enjoy the site.

Oh, thanks but, i don't understand what this community is about.
It's kind of a misogynistic community?
I was already mistaken for someone else...
Don't worry, we are no misogynists! On the contrary, we love our crux girls here! :)
(we love them even more, when they are crucified - you see?):devil:

There is indeed more variation here. Stories, pics, role play threads, mixed M/F crucifixion, even good educational threads. ;)

Hi there! I've come across here in the past but I've recently just joined up after @montycrusto recommended me joining in with the community and chatting more! I've made a thread in the pictures board for posting some of my naughty torture art, but I forgot to come say hi first!

Hiya!
Great that you've joined us PixelJail - and it's always good to know we've been recommended!
Your thread looks fun to me - I think you've got a feel for the kind of light-hearted treatment of dark-hearted doings that goes down well with members here. MontyCrusto's a good guide! So that members can find it, here's a link to your thread:

Maybe not.. I was in charge of the map on a cliff walk and still got everyone lost.. I mean, we literally just had to keep the sea on our left, how can you get lost? Skills, that’s how

Oh I think I know what went wrong there. Keeping the difference between left and right is impossible if you ask me. Telling me to keep the ocean on the left? I'd def get everyone lost too! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom