New Kayak Commercial

Go to CruxDreams.com
Have any of you seen the latest commercial for Kayak? I saw it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I'd say there's a chance at least one of the writers, producers, etc., is a member of our fine group here! What do you think? Relevant content starts around the halfway mark in the 30 second ad. Here's the link to the video:

Have any of you seen the latest commercial for Kayak? I saw it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I'd say there's a chance at least one of the writers, producers, etc., is a member of our fine group here! What do you think? Relevant content starts around the halfway mark in the 30 second ad. Here's the link to the video:

I must lead a sheltered life. I have not heard of Kayak nor have I seen the commercial. (I had to Google Kayak to find out what it is.)

This got me to thinking about the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz. In the 1939 movie, Ray Bolger's Scarecrow is just hanging from a hook in his collar. However, in most stage productions, Scarecrow is bound to a cross like most ordinary (none talking, none dancing) scarecrows.
scarecrow1.jpgscarecrow2.jpgscarecrow3.gifscarecrow4.jpg
Given that Scarecrow is a living being, this means he has been crucified in a field just to frighten away the birds.
Its kinda dark, if you think about it.
hmmmmm.gif

This got me to thinking about the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz. In the 1939 movie, Ray Bolger's Scarecrow is just hanging from a hook in his collar. However, in most stage productions, Scarecrow is bound to a cross like most ordinary (none talking, none dancing) scarecrows.
View attachment 1445604View attachment 1445605View attachment 1445606View attachment 1445607
Given that Scarecrow is a living being, this means he has been crucified in a field just to frighten away the birds.
Its kinda dark, if you think about it.
View attachment 1445608

Considering that crucifixion victims often attracted carrion-eaters (initially for the "tender" bits), surely such a scarecrow would be counter-productive.

Considering that crucifixion victims often attracted carrion-eaters (initially for the "tender" bits), surely such a scarecrow would be counter-productive.
But, Scarecrow isn't made of meat, he's made of straw. He doesn't have any "tender" bits. Well, none that we know of.
dorothy-miss-you-the-most.gif
Wonder what she meant by that?

I've seen another ad in our 'taste'. It's ad for one of the polish betting sites. Apparently this poor guy went bankrupt and ended up in court. They stripped him naked and brought him before the centurion. His punishment is crucifixion!

Attachments

• Betclic-okladka-1140x1140.jpg
    Betclic-okladka-1140x1140.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 53
I've seen another ad in our 'taste'. It's ad for one of the polish betting sites. Apparently this poor guy went bankrupt and ended up in court. They stripped him naked and brought him before the centurion. His punishment is crucifixion!
I'm confused. Is this meant to people to use the gambling site? Is ti a warning about the dangers of gambling? Are people crucified for going broke in Poland?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom