New Moderator

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all,
As many of you will probably be aware the Forum has undergone many changes in recent times. This work is carried out mainly by ImageMaker aided by his admin team. Our team is made up of members of varying talents who are spread across many time zones to optimize our security umbrella. The make up of the team is often reviewed with a view to strengthening and moving forward. It is with great pleasure that I can now announce that after all due protocol The Hanging Tree will shortly be appointed to our team. He has been a brilliant member for several years, making people welcome, helping sort problems, not to mention his literary contributions. I'm sure that you will all join me in raising a glass of Seagrams to our new team member. Ulrika has already sent her congratulations.

Congratulations Mr. Moderator, congratulations to you!
tumblr_m4a6lgJR2H1r19moio2_250.gif

Ooooh!

giphy.gif

flower1

The Missouri is celebrating,

His "Most Honorable Son," Mr. Tree, was promoted to Director of Crux Forums!

Source of pride for every citizen of the State of Missouri.

Gov. Jay Nixon declared three days of state holiday, so everyone can celebrate this stupendous a "Son of Missouri."

Everybody celebrating, the Governor sent.

001.gif

Top-Cat

The Missouri is celebrating,

His "Most Honorable Son," Mr. Tree, was promoted to Director of Crux Forums!

Source of pride for every citizen of the State of Missouri.

Gov. Jay Nixon declared three days of state holiday, so everyone can celebrate this stupendous a "Son of Missouri."

Everybody celebrating, the Governor sent.

View attachment 157001

Top-Cat
And reporting like this is why the Midwest of the USA is known as the 'fly-over states' by the citizens of our right and left coasts...

...I must insist we get back to our personal perversions!!!!

Tree

...what, Ulrika??? No... I have no delusions I am the object of their fantasies...

And reporting like this is why the Midwest of the USA is known as the 'fly-over states' by the citizens of our right and left coasts...

...I must insist we get back to our personal perversions!!!!

Tree

...what, Ulrika??? No... I have no delusions I am the object of their fantasies...

I do not know if I got it right, but in other words

The Midwest not understands to east coast and west coast, and vice versa.

Top-Cat

Pretty close. In the USA much of the more populous coasts consider the Midwest suitable to only fly over. Of course, Tree understands the women not wanting to land there, knowing that the hill of 100 crosses is there...
hill 100 crosses full 1.jpg

Tree

OMG!
It has already gone to his head!

... No I am not going to do the picture thing
:)

Pretty close. In the USA much of the more populous coasts consider the Midwest suitable to only fly over. Of course, Tree understands the women not wanting to land there, knowing that the hill of 100 crosses is there...
View attachment 157032

Tree
The place is so wonderful and the owner so sweet !:rolleyes:

Messa is ravished in contemplating this landscape ... excited-girl-smiley-emoticon.gif newpm.gif

PS:"Moderator Tree", Seagram "avec moderation" now .........

Tree as a Mod...Isn't this like letting the fox guard the chicken coop?
Is this compensation for the Cards not making the World Series?
Or for the spanking that other team from Missouri got last night?
Or did Tree bribe someone?
Will Tree stay sober enough to fulfill his post, or will he perform like the captain of the Exxon Valdez?
Are we doomed?
Only time will tell.

Anyway, cheers and good luck to you, Tree.
post-36434-Tyrion-Lannister-cheers-gif-dr-iK5y.gif

Tree as a Mod...Isn't this like letting the fox guard the chicken coop?
Is this compensation for the Cards not making the World Series?
Or for the spanking that other team from Missouri got last night?
Or did Tree bribe someone?
Will Tree stay sober enough to fulfill his post, or will he perform like the captain of the Exxon Valdez?
Are we doomed?
Only time will tell.

Anyway, cheers and good luck to you, Tree.
View attachment 157632
Love that GIF! I think Tree will do a much better job than the captain....he rarely allows any of his Seagams to spill....:devil:

Back
Top Bottom