New Photo Set "brown Crucifix"

Go to CruxDreams.com

ImageMaker

NEVER BANNED
Staff member
New model Liza in new photo set "Brown crucifix" we plan to start to post on February 19.
Now I show some pictures from this set.

P1010025.jpg

P1010027.jpg

P1010049.jpg

An absolute work of art ImageMaker! The colors, lighting and the model are all perfect.
Definitely looking forward to the photo sets and hopefully videos.

Oh dear...don't get mad at me...I don't mean to quibble with great art...but...

I so much wish she was more hanging from the cross than hanging onto the cross (by her fingers)...

I mean, I love these pics!!! They are utterly captivating and erotic...on my!!!! Enough to make any crux gal a little weak all over looking at 'em! And know the photographer has to be concerned for the safety of the model and the extent to which she is willing to stage a crucifixion...

I just think that actual hanging would bring out the muscle definition even more in this gloriously voluptuous woman.

Stretch and tense those arms...strain those thighs even more...

Maybe its just me...I'm more about the physicality of the subject than the posing or posturing.

And curvy voluptuous women, as I've expressed in another thread, look the best on the cross. Their bodies really "pop out" from the strict lines and angles of the cross more than skinnier models. So many more ways for light and shadows to play across the marvelous undulations of their bodies...to accentuate their feminine charms...and their agonies...

This gal has the ideal female crux body type...lush and bosomy...

She rather reminds me of the voluptuous Sabina character renderings elsewhere on this site.

Bravo to the model and the photographer!!!! Can't wait to see the other pics!!!

I so much wish she was more hanging from the cross than hanging onto the cross (by her fingers)...
I see your point Roxie, but for me the fingers grasping at the wood
(in these as in other scenes of bondage-crux, shackled-whipping etc.)
are just a pathetic gesture, clutching for some support,
even just psychological support -
I know I do the same when I'm tied or shackled up,
it makes little or no real difference to the strain,
none at all to my helplessness.​

Oh dear...don't get mad at me...I don't mean to quibble with great art...but...

I mean, I love these pics!!! They are utterly captivating and erotic...on my!!!! Enough to make any crux gal a little weak all over looking at 'em! And know the photographer has to be concerned for the safety of the model and the extent to which she is willing to stage a crucifixion...

I just think that actual hanging would bring out the muscle definition even more in this gloriously voluptuous woman.

Stretch and tense those arms...strain those thighs even more...

Maybe its just me...I'm more about the physicality of the subject than the posing or posturing.

And curvy voluptuous women, as I've expressed in another thread, look the best on the cross. Their bodies really "pop out" from the strict lines and angles of the cross more than skinnier models. So many more ways for light and shadows to play across the marvelous undulations of their bodies...to accentuate their feminine charms...and their agonies...

This gal has the ideal female crux body type...lush and bosomy...

She rather reminds me of the voluptuous Sabina character renderings elsewhere on this site.

Bravo to the model and the photographer!!!! Can't wait to see the other pics!!!
Good eye roxie, I did not even notice the placement of her fingers:doh:. I was to busy admiring her lovely breasts, her fantastic belly and shapely legs. I also noticed her great hair, but not the placement of her fingers.....me bad:spank:

Brown and rough wood are perfection of reality. We miss the smell of resin, urine and drying blood.
There are published many pictures without that tidy environment as in a SM-brothel.

The real crucifixion is all dirt; find a place!

Attachments

• Sale Cuisine.jpg
    Sale Cuisine.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 446
I have another question. Are your backgrounds going to be interchangeable? The last one does an excellent job of hiding the wall. Making a new background would be expensive and time consuming. Is it possible to photograph your beautiful models and then seamlessly project them onto a digital background?

I've just remembered that it is called the blue background technique whereby the film maker would shoot the original background and then the dangerous stunt with a bright blue background. By using filters both images could be combined. It must be possible with digital photography. Your models could appear to be in the Colosseum or anywhere, anytime. Just a thought.

Existing technologies photos and videos on a blue or green background allow you to move the model to any interior. But, unfortunately, I do not have enough time and money that would have to do it on a professional level. Maybe later, when there will be more free time ;)

Back
Top Bottom