New Photo Set "walk Through The Forest With A Crucifix"

Go to CruxDreams.com
I love the "walk through" pictures of condemned women being led to crucifixion, either with their hands tied behind their backs or tied to the patibulum. Pity she isn't completely naked, her huge boots spoil a great deal. Was the ground too prickly for her naked feet?
No more boots ...
and a bit of light on the face of the condemned
01c.jpg

perhaps needed imagemaker a good manipulation help and are you in the picture;)
perhaps some ropes to keep the beam on her shoulders

No, as I said, I had a lot of sessions that are photographed Makar. This photographed Makar.

What I like here, all the mods/sys admins are REALLY nice people! You can talk to them, and they you, as well!
Okl badass, like a home smelled full of baking turkey, and home made bread? A barefoot woman in the kitchen making it?

Ich verstehen sie.....
Understood!
And those are?
Holidays there?

Ah, fresh baking bread und t5urkey wafting through the
house now......smell is wonderfull!

Love me or leave me!

Many times?
I'd insist being raped!
No you would'nt!

These are a great way to be put in bondage
but with ropes it dos`nt work as a crucifixion
does it, it`s not brutal enough ,it is a horrible
death ,slow and agonizing
But it would certainly make your arms and legs ache. Also the punishment lasts for days - sacrifice and you go out like a light when your heart is removed!

I really don`t get turned on with a lingering death
i know the men like it that way, but i get my excitement
from the lead up to my execution and the things that are
done to me before i am snuffed out, short drop hanging is
great, four or five minutes of frantic struggling, but for it
to go on for days that get`s boring

Whenever you are ready to be sacrificed my love I will be there. What a bloody waste of a beautiful girl though. I might have to play with you first before I stick the knife in. Don't suppose you fancy having your boobs sliced off?

Oh No , that and cutting off a man`s cock
just leaves me cold, i keep being asked to do
that by a couple of guys why the hell do they
want to lose their manhood

Perhaps it symbolises their total submission to the stronger female sex. I wrote a story once about a guy who liked to cross dress and his wife eventually helped him to make some changes. Her motive was sinister because she was punishing him for an affair at work. One day she had his gender changed and he unwittingly found himself eating his balls some weeks later when he recovered. Nice story - you should see how I punished the girl.

Back
Top Bottom