Go to CruxDreams.com

holy68

Assistant executioner
Just to let you know that on the 6 of September a new video will be release : The Scourge with a new model Anais who played a Roman slave punish by her master! And on the first of October another one : Carrying the heavy beam.

OK the 6th September has come and gone, where do I look for this video?
OK the 6th September has come and gone, where do I look for this video?
For all of you waiting for the new video. We had some technicals difficulty with Vimeo and it will be online Monday.

OK the "SCOURGE" is now on Vimeo.
I have to say, I hope the next sessions are more eventful, the Video stream was expensive £11. for next to nothing.

I found the same! I think it should cost $5 or less. $15 for rent just a piece of work do not worth it! I know there are costs involved but I think much more people would rent for $5 than $15 (evrrybody wins).

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/thescourge2/288633991

Dont understand why they always make vids like these but the actual crucifixion always lacks or is really short
Well it's a scourging, not a crucifixion - and very well done I think, the contrast between the sweet springtime setting and music and the gasps and cries of the terrified victim is most effective - I can feel it with her, breasts pressed against the harsh stone as the pain surges through her.

Back
Top Bottom