NEW REAL FIGHT ARENA AND CRUX STUDIO CAMPAIGN

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey all, this is Lakea... many known me from former works with Fantasy-Babes and Amazon Warriors!
In the Era between 2009 and 2015, I was modeling so often as Warrior Girl, and in between sometimes in Catfights and Mixed Fights!

In 2023 I decided to go back to it, and specially into the Catfight and Fighting Productions of Sexy Image Fights and Fighting Movies!
I have the luck, to find an awesome 100 sqm Room, which I rented now paid for 6 Months (till Oct. 31.)

I also wanna build an Area in it, where my Amazon Models have a home, with... well I have in mind a nice, Wooden Crux, a Yoke and a BDSM
little Area ;-)

IMPORTANT: My Goal is now, to build a really awesome and Nice Catfighting Arena into this Room, maybe as example from sexyfightdreams.com or
I would love to build a Ring in it, or buy a Ring from German Sellers (Already found a lot of that), to build a Locker Room Area in the Room as well!

AND THEN... start to create New Photostories and Movies of sexy real Life Models to show them to you all!
Therefor, to get a bit quicker Start, I opened a Campaign on GoFundMe, and I hope to find some "REAL CATFIGHTING FANS" there...

I do never ask for Money or something else, but I think its a cool thing to make a funraising, for people who love sexy Fights!
For everyone who helped, there will be a new Patreon Site, Discord Server, Dropbox Member Area for the real Life Fightings, and everyone
who helps, growing and getting me all the Stuff I need, there will be a Patronship for 2 Months for free!

You wanna help? Then Please use the GoFundMe Link here:
GoFundMe Campaign

REMEMBER: All I get there, will directly go into this Studio Arena Project!

Many Thankies in advance, and sweet kisses
Lakea

Attachments

• campaign_arena_studio_1.jpg
    campaign_arena_studio_1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 222
I’ve made a small donation, and will keep tabs on the progress on the fundraiser. Would love to hear more about any additional plans on the crux side as they develop.

Back
Top Bottom