New Threads

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is it really permissible in the UK to slap someone just because he is short and Spanish?
Manuel's from Barcelona - so these days he'd probably insist he's Catalonian not Spanish,
as well as reporting Basil Fawlty to the Equalities Commission for xenophobia, height discrimination and common assault.

Manuel's from Barcelona - so these days he'd probably insist he's Catalonian not Spanish,
as well as reporting Basil Fawlty to the Equalities Commission for xenophobia, height discrimination and common assault.
Its good to see that there are different levels of Equality for the Commission to commit.

reporting Basil Fawlty to the Equalities Commission
And the RSPCA for cruelty to Siberian hamsters

no-no-no-is-a-special-kind-of-hamster-is-filigree-siberian-hamster.jpg

We need to remember that Fawlty Towers was made in those happy carefree days before the politically correct fascists had their fingers in every pie,and that most humour has an underlying base of cruelty.

@Sonner has been experimenting:

Purely in the interests of science, of course... ;)

An announcement from @Nyghtfall3D:

A question about video posting from @fallenmystic

A new story by @josé miguel tecles verdú

"You see how easily these misunderstandings occur?"

It is good to know that we will now be protected from this hateful and threatening filth!

Tree has been looking into my ancestral past ... from about 2,000 years ago!

A new story by @josé miguel tecles verdú

a handbag? :p

(actually I think it's a shoulder-bag, or military shoulder-strap)

It also makes me think of Bandiera Rossa, the Italian - and more catchy - version of The Red Flag.

A Bandalero was actually a belt worn over the shoulder and across the chest and in which ammunition was carried. Bandelero also became a name for a bandit in Spanish speaking countries.
Gracias - so bandolera is a female bandit? That figures. I recalled the ammo strap, and indeed the feminine bandolera is used for a handbag, mainly though I think not necessarily, one with a shoulder-strap, but I didn't know of the 'bandit' sense.

A Bandalero was actually a belt worn over the shoulder and across the chest and in which ammunition was carried. Bandelero also became a name for a bandit in Spanish speaking countries.
Gracias - so bandolera is a female bandit? That figures. I recalled the ammo strap, and indeed the feminine bandolera is used for a handbag, mainly though I think not necessarily, one with a shoulder-strap, but I didn't know of the 'bandit' sense.

There was a movie, "Bandolero!" starring James Stewart, Dean Martin and Raquel Welch. The plot sounds a bit like a CF story https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandolero!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom