New Threads

Go to CruxDreams.com

Wragg

Chronicler of Crux
Staff member
Since the site was upgraded a little while ago, we've all missed the 'New Threads' alert.

Hopefully it will come back, but in the meantime, please feel free to use this thread to let us know of new threads that you have just started. If you hit 'watch' up at top left you'll get alerts when someone adds to this thread.

Feel free to add links to the new thread, and to add a short description of what the new thread is about.

Please restrict this thread only to notifying us of new threads. Don't use it to tell us about every new post on an existing thread. Nor is it intended to act as a place for new threads to be critiqued or praised - use the thread itself for that. Finally ( :D ) please could we keep banter to a minimum - otherwise people will get false alerts from this thread! ;)

l

Last edited by a moderator:
As a starter for ten, @fat slave girl has started a new thread, 'The Torture Camp'. To her goes the honour of being the first new thread featured! :clapping:

She says:

I have started a thread with a few other discerning members based around a favourite fantasy of mine. I call it ‘the Torture Camp'.

The concept is of a place where hardcore subs like myself can pay to experience the kind of painful degrading abuse we yearn for. The stay can be short or long – a week may be as much as most can take, at least for their first visit – and on entry all rights, and clothes, are immediately surrendered.

Pretty much anything is permitted, and the guards are selected for their skill, ruthlessness and sadism. While any kind of painful indignity is possible, whipping, bondage and even rape can be guaranteed.

It can be found here:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-torture-camp.6640/

@Zephyros has just started a new thread about Goddesses and sexual asault

He says:

Everyone knows the stories of gods getting it on with mortal women, such as when Zeus stole Europa in the shape of a bull and ravished her. Then, there was the time he mated with Leda as a swan, and when he turned poor Io into a cow after having his way with her.

But not only human women suffered violent sexual attention from the opposite sex. Even the most powerful females of them all - the goddesses of ancient Greece - fell victim to sexual assault and harassment in myth.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/goddesses-and-sexual-assault.6643/

(I shall stop doing this as others get the idea! ;) )

@thehangingtree has started a new thread called 'The Ides of March'

Since recorded history the Ides of March has not been the happiest day for some. We know of Roman times but it has rained terror on many less fortunate ones. In the land of Cruxton, a shell of a kingdom that is actually run by the archbishop of the Cruxton Diocese, wenches were hanged on market day in the town of Little Brampton.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/ides-of-march.6644/

Back
Top Bottom