New Threads

Go to CruxDreams.com
@GabriellaSivilla suffers ...

poor @Baracus has hit a nasty shock on DeviantArt

but help is at hand ...

Kathy Summer has always had a fractious relationship with the law. Tell us about it, @thehangingtree !

A thought provoking poem from @LittleSiss

@atzehes will tell us a untold story:

@Fossy has been inspired by Alice, our Crux Legend, to the extent that he needs his own thread:

A story about Jack from @Cruxkilla - although it's pantomime season,
I don't think a beanstalk Jack's going up on :devil:

@connoisseurs thinks he can have some fun while @Barbaria1 is off on her travels...

By God, he's in for some demerits when she gets back! :eek:

@bleumune started a thread called:

@connoisseurs thinks he can have some fun while @Barbaria1 is off on her travels...

By God, he's in for some demerits when she gets back! :eek:
Oh! Oh! And I had promised Barb, we would behave while she was absent!:facepalm:

Promising new illustrated story from @maicoldraw :)

New series from @GeorgeL featuring a lady who needs to be addressed as Ma'am. :eek:

If @thehangingtree wasn't so careless with his witches he wouldn't have to keep hunting them! :doh:

Do what I do, old boy. Keep 'em locked in the dungeon. ;)

@GeorgeL has grown his own Barb! You'd have thought one was quite enough! :confused:

Very good she is, too! :)

The delightful, witty and provocative college student @Peony and I have embarked upon the "Journey of a Pain Slut". This new thread ...

... contains the story of how a young 19 year old College Student finds herself the willing participant in the painful, perversions of an older man. We see how she transforms from a fun loving girl, enjoying the normal guilty pleasures that any student would partake in, including a little light bondage with the BF (Boyfriend), into a consenting Pain-Toy, ever more desperate to see how much more she can endure ...

The first post in the thread is the story to date, Act 1 if you will. So please take a moment or two to download that, catch up to where we are, and then in a day or two we will begin Act 2.

@Peony and I would love you come with us on this journey and we are really inspired by your comments and feedback.

Go now to the link above and download Act 1. See you in Act 2 ...

You'll never guess what @riwa keeps in his basement!

Sifax has lots of ideas for feeding the birds:

A new story for the new year, from @jjjack

Back
Top Bottom