New Video - Walk Through The Forest With A Crucifix

Go to CruxDreams.com
Two excellent models!!..at 1.1 hours that is long. What is the storyline?..do you have any promotional stills?

Phenomenal. As I said in the picture thread, the new model Kira had brought me back to the site (Crux Dreams) as a paying member. Two things: 1.) Will we see any more of her after this series? 2.) How is she doing? - in that I mean, I am left with so many questions. Did she enjoy her first experience hanging from the cross?

I wonder if the models from Crux Dreams would be interested in doing either post-shoot interviews like Insex or Kink.com used to include, or would ImageMaker be able to arrange some form of journal entry or description of the shoot from the models as either a feature for the paying members of Crux Dreams or as a bonus to forum members?

Those women are living the dream for some of us, carrying the cross in some cases, and hanging with at least some form of audience. I would love to hear from them in some form.

Last edited:
1) In cruxdreams.com planned 2 series with Kira - "Walk through the forest with a crucifix" and "Closing crucifixion".
2) Yes, this is her first experience on the cross.
Unfortunately, many models are rarely involved in the shooting twice.
But you can ask questions - if I will be able to give them the answers and publish here.

Back
Top Bottom