News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just to clear things up. Everyone who contributed during the IndieGoGo campaign and during the pre-sale of the film will get what they ordered. Links to the HD download, the DVD to download or the DVD by mail. Everyone. This will happen in stages, we have to generate a bunch of codes and the techs are now on holiday. A Holy Day... or maybe a Holy Week... Even the cast, like Simonne and Dani are away, enjoying the big outdoors.

The DVD to burn is going to be set up in the store soon. It's a little more complicated than the HD because DVDs have a lot of tech requirements and we'll have the option of English, German and maybe French subtitles. We're also setting up the film for Amazon, but there we have to fulfill other requirements, like CC in many languages. Stuff like that.

One thing is clear, Seditiosa is out and on its way to conquer the universe.
Still haven't seen anything regarding a download link. What email subject should we look for in case it winds up in spam?

where Camille becomes the movie The Diary of Camille is like a documentary of the process Carmen went through as she created Camille.

junglegirl.jpg
I love this photo! When it was made? In which year?

I love this photo! When it was made? In which year?

The photo was taken sometime at the end of 1994, during a hitch ride Jac and Camille took into the tropics of Bolivia. During the period when we were working on the post production of The Man From The Moon, a miniseries for television, which was pretty successful, and at the time when Jac and Carmen, aka Camille, began exploring the world of crucifixion for a movie.

yungas004.jpg

The location where the pictures were taken was used later on for the film The Perils of Jane in the Green Inferno. The Perils ended up as a three part series and stars the one and only Amy.

PerilsOfJane03promo061.jpg

Last edited:
The photo was taken sometime at the end of 1994, during a hitch ride Jac and Camille took into the tropics of Bolivia. During the period when we were working on the post production of The Man From The Moon, a miniseries for television, which was pretty successful, and at the time when Jac and Carmen, aka Camille, began exploring the world of crucifixion for a movie.

yungas004.jpg

The location where the pictures were taken was used later on for the film The Perils of Jane in the Green Inferno. The Perils ended up as a three part series and stars the one and only Amy.

PerilsOfJane03promo061.jpg

... and also the outdoor parts of "Camille's training" (#11, for example) were shooted there too, aren't they?

Yes. Camille and Jac had a few sessions in that location, before they travelled to Europe where they continued doing some, once in a forrest and another time in Camille's dad house where they were staying while in France.

TrainingCamille10p120.jpeg

tcamdun03sess03promo05.jpg

Ohh, to my shame, I have missed "The Camille's diary" on the RF Club. And now, it's not available.
It's very sad, because I am a big fan of Camille, and, especially, of her life-story, of her way (or maybe I should say "her via" :))).
I have bought all the series of Camille's trainings, and I will be completely happy, if I get the "Diary". Maybe, that's possible someway?

Back
Top Bottom