News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Lash Breaks The Skin One More Time!!

CruXtremeITheFilm_01011000.jpg

Download CruXtreme I - DV or HD version
http://bit.ly/2SGbtWS

Jac set Dani in the right mood when he described what was going to happen: The young woman goes away into the dark, escaping the pain, the suffering, the fear. As she remains in that state between the world and the beyond, the lash falls a few more times on her bleeding torso. She doesn't move, she doesn't react. Is this the end? You have to wish that it was, that you were ready to go... forever.<

Jac checks the news from time to time, but not as often as in normal days, less and less every time because it's all so depressing. Instead, he uses his time to work on his projects, many of them, and in some of these projects he works simultaneously, with two computers, four screens, and many, many hard disks. It's a bit crazy, but sometimes effective. He has almost 50 minutes of CruXtreme II in rough cut and something like 6 hours of uncut, raw footage to work with. He believes he'll end up with about three hours of a rough cut this week. He'll take all of next week to do the First and Final Cuts, sound mix, color correction and so on. Maybe, just maybe, by the end of next week I'll be able to announce a release date.

CEIITheFilm.00_25_08_08.jpg

While he works on CruXtreme II in one computer, he uses another to go over all the shelved movies, one at a time, they are in different Hard Disks, the editing room is filled with Hard Disks, old and new, dozens of them, all with large capacity. Thus, painstakingly, Jac goes over the movies to see which is the one that will see the light of the screen anytime soon. One of the films that has been shelved for way too long is Seven Days On The Cross The Film Version. It's edited, it's been edited for a long time. The problem was the sound. If that can be worked out, then it will be ready to go. We're hoping it will happen sometime next month.

7DoCTheFilm01274310.jpg

After much meditating, Jac decided that first of the shelved projects to be released this month, maybe this week, will be Inquisition Rehearsal. This video was something like Training Gabrielle, since it was the first time she was in front of the camera, but at the same time, Jac was testing the camera and both, Camille and Gabrielle, were rehearsing their roles for the movie to come. All three of them were also busy building and testing the props, like the rack, decorating the set, setting up the lights. Jac didn't have many good ones, and working out how to work with the camera since Jac didn't have a tripod.

It took a few days to shoot and as they went on, everything began to improve, the lighting, the set, even the camera work, not Jac's work with the camera, but the working of the camera itself that had some problems at the beginning. Camille and Gabrielle were also sharpening their acting skills.

When they sat to analyze the work, to discuss the performances and so on, Jac realized that he had a movie in his hands, one that one day, much much later, he would want to release. 22 years later, it will be.

InquisitionRehearsalScreenShot040720.jpg

When Inquisition Rehearsal is released those gentle souls who contributed to Camille's health issues last year will receive a code for either a DVD, or the MP4 version of the movie. They will also receive ALL THREE Training Camille videos as soon as they are ready to go in the world. They are already formatted for DVD and MP4 release.

Get our DVDs
http://bit.ly/1PpswWE

DOWNLOAD our films
http://bit.ly/1JADqCK

Red Feline Pictures
http://bit.ly/1RQLtOv

The Lash Breaks The Skin One More Time!!

CruXtremeITheFilm_01011000.jpg

Jac set Dani in the right mood when he described what was going to happen: The young woman goes away into the dark, escaping the pain, the suffering, the fear. As she remains in that state between the world and the beyond, the lash falls a few more times on her bleeding torso. She doesn't move, she doesn't react. Is this the end? You have to wish that it was, that you were ready to go... forever.<

Jac checks the news from time to time, but not as often as in normal days, less and less every time because it's all so depressing. Instead, he uses his time to work on his projects, many of them, and in some of these projects he works simultaneously, with two computers, four screens, and many, many hard disks. It's a bit crazy, but sometimes effective. He has almost 50 minutes of CruXtreme II in rough cut and something like 6 hours of uncut, raw footage to work with. He believes he'll end up with about three hours of a rough cut this week. He'll take all of next week to do the First and Final Cuts, sound mix, color correction and so on. Maybe, just maybe, by the end of next week I'll be able to announce a release date.

CEIITheFilm.00_25_08_08.jpg

While he works on CruXtreme II in one computer, he uses another to go over all the shelved movies, one at a time, they are in different Hard Disks, the editing room is filled with Hard Disks, old and new, dozens of them, all with large capacity. Thus, painstakingly, Jac goes over the movies to see which is the one that will see the light of the screen anytime soon. One of the films that has been shelved for way too long is Seven Days On The Cross The Film Version. It's edited, it's been edited for a long time. The problem was the sound. If that can be worked out, then it will be ready to go. We're hoping it will happen sometime next month.

7DoCTheFilm01274310.jpg

After much meditating, Jac decided that first of the shelved projects to be released this month, maybe this week, will be Inquisition Rehearsal. This video was something like Training Gabrielle, since it was the first time she was in front of the camera, but at the same time, Jac was testing the camera and both, Camille and Gabrielle, were rehearsing their roles for the movie to come. All three of them were also busy building and testing the props, like the rack, decorating the set, setting up the lights. Jac didn't have many good ones, and working out how to work with the camera since Jac didn't have a tripod.

It took a few days to shoot and as they went on, everything began to improve, the lighting, the set, even the camera work, not Jac's work with the camera, but the working of the camera itself that had some problems at the beginning. Camille and Gabrielle were also sharpening their acting skills.

When they sat to analyze the work, to discuss the performances and so on, Jac realized that he had a movie in his hands, one that one day, much much later, he would want to release. 22 years later, it will be.

InquisitionRehearsalScreenShot040720.jpg

When Inquisition Rehearsal is released those gentle souls who contributed to Camille's health issues last year will receive a code for either a DVD, or the MP4 version of the movie. They will also receive ALL THREE Training Camille videos as soon as they are ready to go in the world. They are already formatted for DVD and MP4 release.

Get our DVDs

DOWNLOAD our films

Red Feline Pictures
Thank you Margot for the continuing updates. I hadn't heard of Camille being unwell. I trust that she is recovering in the care and love of her family and friends and will soon be her captivating self again.

Sincerely, ranger1.

Week before last, I purchased "Cruxtreme I", "Agent X", and repurchased "Red Feline on the Cross" having lost it years ago. I've been waiting for part V of 7 Days for a long time. As soon as it hits the site I'm all over it.

Something else that I haven't seen on the download site in a long time is the 4th episode of "Red Feline and the Inquisition", "The Execution of the Unrepented". I would love to have that one, as well.

Wake up! We're not done here!!

CruXtremeITheFilm_01012015.jpg

Jac looked at Dani, as she let her body go still, even as he kept on lashing her mercilessly. After a few more lashes and as his now partner in naughty doing stayed still, no even breathing deep, he walked away to get some water. The camera was on Dani and she was not moving at all for all the minutes Jac was away. She didn't know what to expect until she felt the water crashing on her face. She reacted as she should, coming out of her stillness with ferocity, coughing, moaning, breathing heavily. She anticipated what would come next. Maybe more flogging, she though. And yes, the lash fell on her again.

Jackie1111 Not sure if it's been said yet.....if not, let me be the first: Dani has delicious boobs.

Yes, she has delicious boobs and gorgeous long legs. She's anxiously waiting for the quarantine to be over to continue the work on the CruXtreme Series. As the days pass and she gets busy with home issues and hosting her TV show from home, it looks like many TV people are doing that, she longs for the hours and hours, days and days, of suffering under the implacable hands of her director, co-actor, co-conspirator and all around playmate.

CruXtremeITheFilm_01013604.jpg

ranger1 Thank you Margot for the continuing updates. I hadn't heard of Camille being unwell. I trust that she is recovering in the care and love of her family and friends and will soon be her captivating self again. Sincerely, ranger1.

It happened last year, in March. Camille had to go into surgery. A day or two before that scary event, Jac was in Paris, paying her a visit to give her courage and good vibes. They walked around town, had a great meal in a very cozy restaurant. He stayed at her place for a couple of nights, enjoying her hospitality, her French wine and cheese and those amazing baguettes... and then, after spending some good quality time with his greatest muse, off he was to Switzerland to take his flight back to Bolivia.

He also visited Gabrielle, at a different town in France, and he spent a couple of days with her as well. Camille had a successful surgery, she's fully recovered and doing well, but now in quarantine, like the rest of the world. So is Gabrielle and Amy and everyone else I know. Amy is teaching professors how to teach Online and organizing a film conference that will also be Online. Is that the future? Virtual life?

Jac was in Europe back in 2019 because he was invited by Zürich University to be the guest speaker at an academic conference about Outbreak, a film he made for NatGeo about the epidemic that killed half of the population in a town in Bolivia. After the screening of the film and his masterful talk, he was asked about the possibility of a similar outbreak happening again there or elsewhere. His response was, it's not a matter of if, but when. And here we are, one year later, in the middle of the biggest and deadliest worldwide outbreak in recent history.

CamilleJacParis032019.jpg

HammerTime Week before last, I purchased "CruXtreme I", "Agent X", and repurchased "Red Feline on the Cross" having lost it years ago. I've been waiting for part V of 7 Days for a long time. As soon as it hits the site I'm all over it. Something else that I haven't seen on the download site in a long time is the 4th episode of "Red Feline and the Inquisition", "The Execution of the Unrepented". I would love to have that one, as well.

The plan was to release the fifth part of Seven Days On The Cross way back when the four episodes were released. But then Jac was shooting and editing CruxBride, Martyr and Nocturnia. Martyr was a priority because it was a feature film for theatrical release. CruxBride was launched, Martyr took its time, but when he thought he would be ready to go into Seven Days On The Cross, he was engaged in working on the NatGeo project and soon after Amy joined him and a new cycle of work began with her. Still, he managed to edit a two hour version of the entire film, with the last segment as the focus of the story, everything leading to that dramatic final act. But then there were all the feature films like Sirwiñakuy, Maleficarum, BARBAZUL and so on. It took an epidemic of planetary proportions for Jac to have the time to get Seven Days On The Cross The Film version finally out.

I don't really know what is the problem with The Execution of The Unrepented. I'll check and find out why is not in the store, if it isn't. Maybe there are/were some technical issues I'm not aware of. That's Amy's and Jac's domain. I'll find out and have them, either of them, get on to solve that problem.

Inq04prom010.jpg

Get our DVDs

DOWNLOAD our films

Red Feline Pictures

Wake up! We're not done here!!

CruXtremeITheFilm_01012015.jpg

Jac looked at Dani, as she let her body go still, even as he kept on lashing her mercilessly. After a few more lashes and as his now partner in naughty doing stayed still, no even breathing deep, he walked away to get some water. The camera was on Dani and she was not moving at all for all the minutes Jac was away. She didn't know what to expect until she felt the water crashing on her face. She reacted as she should, coming out of her stillness with ferocity, coughing, moaning, breathing heavily. She anticipated what would come next. Maybe more flogging, she though. And yes, the lash fell on her again.

Jackie1111 Not sure if it's been said yet.....if not, let me be the first: Dani has delicious boobs.

Yes, she has delicious boobs and gorgeous long legs. She's anxiously waiting for the quarantine to be over to continue the work on the CruXtreme Series. As the days pass and she gets busy with home issues and hosting her TV show from home, it looks like many TV people are doing that, she longs for the hours and hours, days and days, of suffering under the implacable hands of her director, co-actor, co-conspirator and all around playmate.

CruXtremeITheFilm_01013604.jpg

ranger1 Thank you Margot for the continuing updates. I hadn't heard of Camille being unwell. I trust that she is recovering in the care and love of her family and friends and will soon be her captivating self again. Sincerely, ranger1.

It happened last year, in March. Camille had to go into surgery. A day or two before that scary event, Jac was in Paris, paying her a visit to give her courage and good vibes. They walked around town, had a great meal in a very cozy restaurant. He stayed at her place for a couple of nights, enjoying her hospitality, her French wine and cheese and those amazing baguettes... and then, after spending some good quality time with his greatest muse, off he was to Switzerland to take his flight back to Bolivia.

He also visited Gabrielle, at a different town in France, and he spent a couple of days with her as well. Camille had a successful surgery, she's fully recovered and doing well, but now in quarantine, like the rest of the world. So is Gabrielle and Amy and everyone else I know. Amy is teaching professors how to teach Online and organizing a film conference that will also be Online. Is that the future? Virtual life?

Jac was in Europe back in 2019 because he was invited by Zürich University to be the guest speaker at an academic conference about Outbreak, a film he made for NatGeo about the epidemic that killed half of the population in a town in Bolivia. After the screening of the film and his masterful talk, he was asked about the possibility of a similar outbreak happening again there or elsewhere. His response was, it's not a matter of if, but when. And here we are, one year later, in the middle of the biggest and deadliest worldwide outbreak in recent history.

CamilleJacParis032019.jpg

HammerTime Week before last, I purchased "CruXtreme I", "Agent X", and repurchased "Red Feline on the Cross" having lost it years ago. I've been waiting for part V of 7 Days for a long time. As soon as it hits the site I'm all over it. Something else that I haven't seen on the download site in a long time is the 4th episode of "Red Feline and the Inquisition", "The Execution of the Unrepented". I would love to have that one, as well.

The plan was to release the fifth part of Seven Days On The Cross way back when the four episodes were released. But then Jac was shooting and editing CruxBride, Martyr and Nocturnia. Martyr was a priority because it was a feature film for theatrical release. CruxBride was launched, Martyr took its time, but when he thought he would be ready to go into Seven Days On The Cross, he was engaged in working on the NatGeo project and soon after Amy joined him and a new cycle of work began with her. Still, he managed to edit a two hour version of the entire film, with the last segment as the focus of the story, everything leading to that dramatic final act. But then there were all the feature films like Sirwiñakuy, Maleficarum, BARBAZUL and so on. It took an epidemic of planetary proportions for Jac to have the time to get Seven Days On The Cross The Film version finally out.

I don't really know what is the problem with The Execution of The Unrepented. I'll check and find out why is not in the store, if it isn't. Maybe there are/were some technical issues I'm not aware of. That's Amy's and Jac's domain. I'll find out and have them, either of them, get on to solve that problem.

Inq04prom010.jpg

Get our DVDs

DOWNLOAD our films

Red Feline Pictures
Thank you, Margot, for your continuing updates. From your feedback above, has Seven Days On The Cross The Film version finally been released for purchase, please?
If so, where can your devoted fans purchase a VDV or download?

Sincerely, ranger1.

P.S. It is good to hear that Camille's surgery was successful and that she is recuperating well. Please offer her our warmest wishes.

Oh The Sharp Pain!!

CruXtremeITheFilm_01014827.jpg

Dani touched a nail in the contraption on top of The Wheel before the beginning of her ordeal. Sharp! she said smiling at Jac who did not tell her how he was planning to use that metal addition to The Wheel. Hours later, after her long torture and when she thought that she had suffered more than she could take, the young woman was bewildered, in awe and scared when the pitiless man grabbed the metal belt and began pressing it around her waist.

The tormented woman screamed as the sharp nails dug deep into her flesh, she was feeling powerless to even move in reaction to the new waves of pain traversing her body. Her screams turned into moans and heavy breathing, her only wish was for the suffering to be over.

CruXtremeITheFilm_01015002.jpg

skullchaser Thank you for the updates! I love the position Dani is in - spread and roped while the long whip lashes her breasts. That position is the embodiment of helplessness; everything is exposed and vulnerable. And the expression on her face is priceless! I'm not a fan of tattoos, but that scene is sexy enough that I can overlook them. Thank you for letting us know that Jac isn't sitting idle on the Camille films. It's good that he's keeping busy. When the shut-down is lifted, he's going to be busy enough shooting film to make up for lost production time.

Yes, Jac is keeping himself indoors, except to walk the dog early mornings and evenings, when hardly anyone is out in the streets, and he goes shopping for groceries the one day a week when he's allowed. It is almost as if he's under house arrest for a crime that he didn't commit, some other people did it in a far away land. However, most of the situation is not very different from how his life was before. He spent most of his day in the studio, editing, writing, thinking. But he misses the daily routine of working, rather torturing, Dani, for those precious 2, 3 hours a day, on weekdays. Dani misses that too. They are eager to return to the dark dungeon, now visited only by the cats who think that all those torture instruments are for them to play with. The love climbing the post of pain or chase each other around the ladder/rack and even they go up and get comfy on top of The Wheel.

Jac is editing the second part of the CruXtreme Series and having a lot of fun with it. He's also working on the Camille videos. We'll be releasing some of that work any moment now.

CEIITheFilm.00_47_15_02.jpg

ranger1 Thank you, Margot, for your continuing updates. From your feedback above, has Seven Days On The Cross The Film version finally been released for purchase, please? If so, where can your devoted fans purchase a VDV or download? - P.S. It is good to hear that Camille's surgery was successful and that she is recuperating well. Please offer her our warmest wishes.

Camille is fully recovered, living her life in France, doing a lot of theatre, practicing Zen at a high level, but now staying home waiting for the epidemic to pass. Jac is setting up two films in the store to release now, Training Camille and Inquisition Rehearsal. I know that at least the HD and one of the DVD versions are ready. We normally have two versions on DVD, as you all know. PAL and NTSC. I should get the news that they are ready at any point now.

Seven Days On The Cross The Film, is the next to be set up. Jac is pretty busy with all that work, and he's finding out that he's more busy than ever. Ironic.

7DoCTheFilm01275318.jpg

Get our DVDs

DOWNLOAD our films

Red Feline Pictures

The Inquisition Rehearsal Video is out!!

InquisitionRehearsalKeyArt05.jpg

Download Inquisition Rehearsal
https://bit.ly/2RO7s2X

Out of the Red Feline Pictures Archives comes a little treasure from the analogue tape days, circa 1998. During the summer of that year, Camille, Gabrielle and Jan Jac were in New York, preparing the set for the Red Feline Faces The Inquisition Series. It was going to be the first time Gabrielle was in front of the camera, at the same time, Jac was testing the camera and both, Camille and Gabrielle, began rehearsing their roles for the movie to come.

All three of them were also busy building and testing the props, like the rack, decorating the set, setting up the lights. It took a few days to shoot and as they went on, everything began to improve, the lighting, the set, even the camera work, not Jan Jac's work with the camera, but the working of the camera itself that had some problems at the beginning. Camille and Gabrielle were also sharpening their acting skills.

When they sat to analyze the work, to discuss the performances and so on, Jac realized that he had a movie in his hands, one that one day, much much later, he would want to release. 22 years later, the Inquisition Rehearsal video is HERE! https://bit.ly/2RO7s2X

Get our DVDs

DOWNLOAD our films

Red Feline Pictures

one that one day, much much later, he would want to release. 22 years later
Can't claim I've been saying this for 22 years, but pretty sure I mentioned in at least once or twice: "Plz tell Jac I'll buy the scraps of crucified martyrdom off your cutting room floor!" :wave:

The Inquisition Rehearsal Video is out!!

InquisitionRehearsalKeyArt05.jpg

Out of the Red Feline Pictures Archives comes a little treasure from the analogue tape days, circa 1998. During the summer of that year, Camille, Gabrielle and Jan Jac were in New York, preparing the set for the Red Feline Faces The Inquisition Series. It was going to be the first time Gabrielle was in front of the camera, at the same time, Jac was testing the camera and both, Camille and Gabrielle, began rehearsing their roles for the movie to come.

All three of them were also busy building and testing the props, like the rack, decorating the set, setting up the lights. It took a few days to shoot and as they went on, everything began to improve, the lighting, the set, even the camera work, not Jan Jac's work with the camera, but the working of the camera itself that had some problems at the beginning. Camille and Gabrielle were also sharpening their acting skills.

When they sat to analyze the work, to discuss the performances and so on, Jac realized that he had a movie in his hands, one that one day, much much later, he would want to release. 22 years later, the Inquisition Rehearsal video is HERE! https://bit.ly/2RO7s2X

Get our DVDs

DOWNLOAD our films

Red Feline Pictures
Hello Margot,

I've just downloaded "Inquisition Rehearsal" and savoured every moment of this exciting movie. I see the relevance of your earlier comments abouts Jac's camerawork in those early films being on a 'learning curve'. However, it did not detract from my relishing the exquisite portrayals of suffering by both Camille and "Gabrielle". Camille's plaintive face, pleading with the torturer, shows expressive, erotic nuances perhaps unique to this early BDSM/crux work of her's.

Gabrielle's stoic suffering of her ordeal perhaps fits well with her character of a nun in the eventual 4 movies in the Inquisition series. Jac's use of the heavy whip is most satisfying and his victims' cries and jerking gyrations during his brutal ministrations are most erotic. Camille and "Gabrielle's performances make this a Red Feline film not to be missed by avid fans. Thank you.

After the long wait and final release of this one of RF's shelved projects, I eagerly await release of "Training of Camille" films and then release of the edited condensed film "Seven Days on the Cross" Part V. Happy days!

Sincerely, ranger1.

A Kiss Is Just A Kiss

CruXtremeITheFilm_01022119.jpg

After closing the metal belt around Dani's waist, sinking the sharp spikes into her flesh, Jac takes the sobbing woman by the head, and gives her a long, unrequited kiss. It's not a kiss good night, nor is the kiss of death, it's just a kiss. He doesn't mean to comfort her, or make her feel better either. It's just a kiss. The long night is not over for the tormented young lady. Her naked body will be in that very painful crucified position for a very, very long time. She must savor the moment, she must let all that suffering become one with her.

CruXtremeITheFilm_01055329.jpg

We're all keeping indoors, dutifully, and in our particular case, it is cause for a little bit of grief, specially for Jac who loves having an actress or two around to play naughty games for the camera. However, there's a lot of material in the shelves and he finally has the opportunity to work with them. One of those shelved videos was released recently, Inquisition Rehearsal and it's beginning to get some nice comments. He's preparing the Camille videos now, as well as editing the second film in the CruXtreme Series. It might be possible to get back to production work in the middle of May... but who knows.

CEIITheFilm.01_06_50_06.jpg

ranger1 Hello Margot, I've just downloaded "Inquisition Rehearsal" and savoured every moment of this exciting movie. I see the relevance of your earlier comments abouts Jac's camera work in those early films being on a 'learning curve'. However, it did not detract from my relishing the exquisite portrayals of suffering by both Camille and "Gabrielle". Camille's plaintive face, pleading with the torturer, shows expressive, erotic nuances perhaps unique to this early BDSM/crux work of her's. Gabrielle's stoic suffering of her ordeal perhaps fits well with her character of a nun in the eventual 4 movies in the Inquisition series. Jac's use of the heavy whip is most satisfying and his victims' cries and jerking gyrations during his brutal ministrations are most erotic. Camille and "Gabrielle's performances make this a Red Feline film not to be missed by avid fans. Thank you. After the long wait and final release of this one of RF's shelved projects, I eagerly await release of "Training of Camille" films and then release of the edited condensed film "Seven Days on the Cross" Part V. Happy days! Sincerely, ranger1.

The Inquisition Rehearsal film was just a test, a way of helping Gabrielle get into her character, test the props, the set, the camera... It was never meant to be shown to people. But, after all these years, and after producing so many films, some with very high production values, like JUSTINE, Maleficarum, and the others, these footage became somewhat historical, thus the decision to make it available to our most avid fans. Thank you for your comment.

Just a word to clear something. Jac was not learning about the camera or about cinematography. The camera had some problems. He was using his old, very large, Sony camera that had to be attached to a recorder. Pretty complicated but normal for the time. He shot a whole TV miniseries with that camera, as well as documentaries and the very famous Red Feline On The Cross. The camera was old. The cable that connected the camera to the recorder wasn't doing it's job, thus the problems you see at the beginning of the film. Eventually, the connection was good and the images were great, for the system, of course, and Jac was ready to shoot the Red Feline Faces The Inquisition Series.

InquisitionRehearsal_00122106.jpg

Get our DVDs

DOWNLOAD our films

Red Feline Pictures

A Kiss Is Just A Kiss

CruXtremeITheFilm_01022119.jpg

After closing the metal belt around Dani's waist, sinking the sharp spikes into her flesh, Jac takes the sobbing woman by the head, and gives her a long, unrequited kiss. It's not a kiss good night, nor is the kiss of death, it's just a kiss. He doesn't mean to comfort her, or make her feel better either. It's just a kiss. The long night is not over for the tormented young lady. Her naked body will be in that very painful crucified position for a very, very long time. She must savor the moment, she must let all that suffering become one with her.

CruXtremeITheFilm_01055329.jpg

We're all keeping indoors, dutifully, and in our particular case, it is cause for a little bit of grief, specially for Jac who loves having an actress or two around to play naughty games for the camera. However, there's a lot of material in the shelves and he finally has the opportunity to work with them. One of those shelved videos was released recently, Inquisition Rehearsal and it's beginning to get some nice comments. He's preparing the Camille videos now, as well as editing the second film in the CruXtreme Series. It might be possible to get back to production work in the middle of May... but who knows.

CEIITheFilm.01_06_50_06.jpg

ranger1 Hello Margot, I've just downloaded "Inquisition Rehearsal" and savoured every moment of this exciting movie. I see the relevance of your earlier comments abouts Jac's camera work in those early films being on a 'learning curve'. However, it did not detract from my relishing the exquisite portrayals of suffering by both Camille and "Gabrielle". Camille's plaintive face, pleading with the torturer, shows expressive, erotic nuances perhaps unique to this early BDSM/crux work of her's. Gabrielle's stoic suffering of her ordeal perhaps fits well with her character of a nun in the eventual 4 movies in the Inquisition series. Jac's use of the heavy whip is most satisfying and his victims' cries and jerking gyrations during his brutal ministrations are most erotic. Camille and "Gabrielle's performances make this a Red Feline film not to be missed by avid fans. Thank you. After the long wait and final release of this one of RF's shelved projects, I eagerly await release of "Training of Camille" films and then release of the edited condensed film "Seven Days on the Cross" Part V. Happy days! Sincerely, ranger1.

The Inquisition Rehearsal film was just a test, a way of helping Gabrielle get into her character, test the props, the set, the camera... It was never meant to be shown to people. But, after all these years, and after producing so many films, some with very high production values, like JUSTINE, Maleficarum, and the others, these footage became somewhat historical, thus the decision to make it available to our most avid fans. Thank you for your comment.

Just a word to clear something. Jac was not learning about the camera or about cinematography. The camera had some problems. He was using his old, very large, Sony camera that had to be attached to a recorder. Pretty complicated but normal for the time. He shot a whole TV miniseries with that camera, as well as documentaries and the very famous Red Feline On The Cross. The camera was old. The cable that connected the camera to the recorder wasn't doing it's job, thus the problems you see at the beginning of the film. Eventually, the connection was good and the images were great, for the system, of course, and Jac was ready to shoot the Red Feline Faces The Inquisition Series.

InquisitionRehearsal_00122106.jpg

Get our DVDs

DOWNLOAD our films

Red Feline Pictures
Hello Margot,

Amid all the excitement of the release of "Inquisition Rehearsal" and immune (?) release of "Training of Camille" in some quantity, I've forgotten to check again on progress towards finalising the "Double Cross" project. Is that keenly awaited RF movie being progressed towards release, given the hard work being done by Jac (and other?) to theatre shelved projects, please?

In the interim, I post this series of promo vid caps from the "Double Cross" material as available to date. I have manipulated lighting in the Photoshop Elements app, and rearranged them into (I think) a more logical sequence to match the imagined story line.

01DoubleCrossPromo020.jpg02DoubleCrossPromo014.png03DoubleCrossPhotoShoot024.jpg04DoubleCrossPromo023.png05DoubleCrossPromo022.png06DoubleCrossPromo028.jpg07DoubleCrossPromo029.png08DoubleCrossPromo034-1024x768.jpg09DoubleCrossPhotoShoot069.jpg10DoubleCrossPromo046.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Margot,

Amid all the excitement of the release of "Inquisition Rehearsal" and immune (?) release of "Training of Camille" in some quantity, I've forgotten to check again on progress towards finalising the "Double Cross" project. Is that keenly awaited RF movie being progressed towards release, given the hard work being done by Jac (and other?) to theatre shelved projects, please?

In the interim, I post this series of promo vid caps from the "Double Cross" material as available to date. I have manipulated lighting in the Photoshop Elements app, and rearranged them into (I think) a more logical sequence to match the imagined story line.
Having reached my limit of 10 files per post, here are the last 2 vidcaps from "Double Cross".

Sincerely, Ranger1.

Attachments

• 11DoubleCrossPromo071 copy.jpg
    11DoubleCrossPromo071 copy.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 328
  • 12DoubleCrossPromo064.jpg
    12DoubleCrossPromo064.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 323
Having reached my limit of 10 files per post, here are the last 2 vidcaps from "Double Cross".

Sincerely, Ranger1.
In a similar vein, I post the only vidcap I have of the RF project "Cross and Barbed Wire" (c2009) starring the exquisite form of Gabrielle enduring her torture and crucifixion with yet another superb crux performance. Is this RF shelved project among the others to be finalised during the coronavirus caused hiatus, please? From the backdrops used, I assume that this RF "Cross and Barbed Wire" was recorded around the same time as "Double Cross"?

Sincerely, Ranger1.

Attachments

• GabriellePhoSht01Promo047.jpg
    GabriellePhoSht01Promo047.jpg
    799 KB · Views: 277
Spread her legs wide!!

CruXtremeITheFilm_00472121.jpg

Amy had a very interesting interview, in a US radio, sometime ago, where she was talking about her experiences making movies. It's a long interview, I think an hour. At one point, when talking about Jac, mentioning how they worked and lived together and so on, she commented, a bit tongue in cheek, about the strange and interesting life Jac has making movies,loving all his women and his cats.

Recently, Dani asked Jac to write something like his Curriculum for the Ministry of Culture, because they requested it. Not just the Filmography, but an actual history of his life. Jac joked saying something like The Life and Times of Jac in Cinema and Love?, to which Dani replied Yeeeessss, all that loving, I love you a lot too! Jac was very pleased with her comment. He's writing it, as part of the promotion for Pygmalion.

And as all that detailed and comprehensive work is done to release Amy's fifth film, Pygmalion, I think a lot of Olalla, Amy's fourth feature at the director's helm. The most elaborate film produced by the dynamic duo of Amy and Jac, the most expensive too. It broke even and it is making money now, but not at the rate of JUSTINE or Maleficarum, those two high production values films that are, right now, the films that sell the most since their release. Maleficarum is number One and JUSTINE is number Three. Red Feline On The Cross is on the Second place in our Best Sellers of All Time list. A list of 46 films, I think, in our stores.

In the very nice slide show at the office, it's difficult not to be immensely impressed by the images of Olalla (Amy) burning at the Cross/Stake.

OlallaVidCaps01282906.jpg

OlallaVidCaps01283605.jpg

OlallaVidCaps01283812.jpg

More news will be coming later!

Get our DVDs

DOWNLOAD our films

Red Feline Pictures
Amy burning on a cross, a truly beautiful sight!

As Time Goes By, The Pain Remains

CruXtremeITheFilm_01070413.jpg

As time passes, slowly, the young tortured woman awaits the promised moment of release. In what form will it come? If it does? Her torturer is not around to torment her or to free her... or to end it. She languishes in her pain, not knowing what will come ... or maybe she does.

And time seems to pass slowly during the quarantine most of the world is forced into just because some people decided to eat some almost raw wild creature in China, or so they say, I don't know, I'm not a doctor. But time did not slow down for Jac. He's pretty busy, and as a matter of fact, there's not enough time in the day for what he's doing. He completed the rough cut of the second movie in the CruXtreme Series, he's going to take a day or two to get some distance before he starts on the First Cut. He believes that he'll be done by the end of the week and he'll quickly go through the Final Cut, Mix and Color. He expects to be ready to release it sometime before the middle of May. Dani's fan base is growing.

CEIITheFilm.02_11_21_27.jpg

ranger1 Hello Margot, Amid all the excitement of the release of "Inquisition Rehearsal" and imminent (?) release of "Training of Camille" in some quantity, I've forgotten to check again on progress towards finalizing the "Double Cross" project. Is that keenly awaited RF movie being progressed towards release, given the hard work being done by Jac (and other?) to theatre shelved projects, please? In the interim, I post this series of promo vid caps from the "Double Cross" material as available to date. I have manipulated lighting in the Photoshop Elements app, and rearranged them into (I think) a more logical sequence to match the imagined story line.

DoubleCrossScreenShot20200427.jpg

In a similar vein, I post the only vidcap I have of the RF project "Cross and Barbed Wire" (c2009) starring the exquisite form of Gabrielle enduring her torture and crucifixion with yet another superb crux performance. Is this RF shelved project among the others to be finalised during the coronavirus caused hiatus, please? From the backdrops used, I assume that this RF "Cross and Barbed Wire" was recorded around the same time as "Double Cross"?

After getting the Inquisition Rehearsal video ready, Jac went over the Training Camille material to prepare its imminent release. The first of the three that are ready should be in our stores by the end of this month. He'll be going over Double Cross and probably Cross And Barbed Wire to see how far they are into the post. He hasn't seen them in a while. If there are some small details to complete, then they both should be ready for release at the end of May. Both films were shot during the time when Gabrielle was in La Paz to shoot Amy's first film as a director, the now classic and controversial Sirwiñakuy. Gabrielle arrived at the end of October, and as the production was being prepared, Jac thought it would be a good idea to have some fun. What better way to have fun than to crucify them both? At the same time?

The night they were going to work on the double crucifixion, Amy fell ill, so, Jac consoled himself by crucifying Gabrielle and torturing her with barbed wire. Two days later, he was crucifying both of them. After they were done with Sirwiñakuy, there was some time left before Gabrielle headed back to France and so they went to the far away castle where Amy suffered torture and crucifixion in AristoCrux and they shot, in three days and for 100 dollars in expenses, Specters of Blood Castle. Thus, in less than two months, they made four movies and some really nice photo shoots. Specters of Blood Castle is another film that was shelved and will see its release this year.

GabriellePhoSht01Promo067.jpg

Get our DVDs

DOWNLOAD our films

Red Feline Pictures

Sizzle said:
Margot,
I'd been discussing Maleficarum (via PM) with a member here...who turned out to not be familiar with this EXCELLENT film featuring Amy being BURNED AT THE STAKE!!!

So I went to the "Red Feline Pictures", expecting to find a visual flyer for "Maleficarum"...and was SHOCKED to find NOTHING!!!

...I mean, after all, the picture in the background of the "Red Feline Pictures" topic is AMY burning at the stake in Maleficarum!

What's going on here?

Thank you for your appreciation of our great film Maleficarum.

Our sites are constantly growing with posts of new productions and I guess older films are often ignored; however, Maleficarum is our best seller of ALL TIME, and I personally felt that maybe it didn't need a lot of help to go places.

Your comment made me think and I went back to our sites to look for it and, alas! I had the same problem as you did!

As it happens I'm in the middle of re building our vermeerworks site. We had an issue with our system. I'll be posting a lot about all the films and particularly Maleficarum.

I'm working on our redfeline.com and pachamamafilms.com as well. It will be easier to find our films in all our sites. Lots of work! But thank you again!

vermeerworks.com is under construction right now, so if you go visit now it will seem a bit odd, but in a few days it will be fully active. The links to the stores are working fine. It's just the site, that it is in its early stages.

If you read below, you'll know what I mean:

MaleficarumPosterSmall2-300x428.jpg

Maleficarum - The Movie

In October of 2010 we began a new adventure in film: Maleficarum.

Sirwiñakuy was still showing at the Cinemateca when Jac Avila began casting for his new film.

The director of the highly acclaimed Krik? Krak! Tales of a Nightmare and the celebrated mini series El Hombre de la Luna, wanted to focus on the little known history of the Holy Inquisition in the Andes.

Thank you for your appreciation of our great film Maleficarum.

Our sites are constantly growing with posts of new productions and I guess older films are often ignored; however, Maleficarum is our best seller of ALL TIME, and I personally felt that maybe it didn't need a lot of help to go places.

I quite enjoyed Maleficarum and it was 100% the burning scene that attracted me to it, as a naked woman burning at the stake is next to unheard of on film.

I also have Dead But Dreaming which I wanted because of the crucifixion scene. Although I was a bit disappointed in the way it kept cutting away from the beautiful woman nailed to the cross, to the vampire talking to another girl. Would have liked the crucifixion scene to stayed longer ;)

Good work tho!

As I build the vermeerworks site, I go back in time to tons of materials on the movies, like this article written by none other than our cruel Inquisitor. I just published it in our vermeerworks site:

How was Maleficarum made as told by Beto Lopez L. The Inquisitor.

Maleficarum6908.jpg

I must confess that I was on the set of Jac Avila's film, Maleficarum, a story that take us to the times of the inquisition by the hand of a director who doesn't hesitate to put to the test everything that surrounds him; like a doctor that, scalpel in hand, prepares to neatly dissect a body. It's not clear to me if it is to cure or to cut, but whatever his intention is, he will do it with professionalism and in an almost aseptic way.

Maleficarum0020.jpg

That's where the two leading ladies, Amy Hesketh and Mila Joya, come in. Mila accepted to be in this movie, almost without really knowing what was waiting for her, while Amy, being a producer, knew exactly what was in store, more than that, she had a hand in shaping what was to come. While one, Mila, hardly knew how Avila was going to shape her acting to unsuspected levels (the other, Amy, knew very well) achieving something that few directors do, make the pain of torture and the crudity of the scenes transcend the plot to install themselves in the set, where everything is silence but the feeling of surprise can be seen in the eyes of his collaborators, in the disguised expressions of the gaffers and the whispers of the cast that try to say: we're accomplices of this savagery.

Maleficarum: A Transformation for All.

As told by our inquisitor, Beto Lopez

MaleficarumMakingOf_9383.jpg

A poet once wrote, “as the calendar vacates the premises…” In this case, we were vacating 2010, when - almost out of nowhere - we had this event that, in time, would become the film Maleficarum.

It started for all of us with a series of talks given by the director Jac Avila to the cast and crew, to the end of introducing them to the world they would be inhabiting over the coming weeks.

It was on a distant Saturday afternoon, that we had the wardrobe fittings, and that’s really when we all experienced a metamorphosis into our characters. At Jac’s home studio, we all had a kind of floor show - competing for the most striking costume.

Continue reading:

http://vermeerworks.com/home/2020/05/04/maleficarum-a-transformation-for-all/

Back
Top Bottom