News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
Isabel Goes To The Wheel

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_00553604.jpg

The Passion of Isabel continues with Isabel at The Wheel. This is the scene where Bea begins to show her true endurance under torture. The Wheel scene took over a week to shoot. At one point she felt like fainting for real. Not an easy task for an actress whose body is already under a lot of stress having suffered the whip, the rack and all sorts of terrible tortures.

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_00555407.jpg

Our esteemed critic, who will be publishing a new review of The Passion of Isabel in a mainstream LA magazine comments in his email to Jac that: Bea is more philosophical in Isabel. She exhibits more of her character's personality (maybe because of dialogue) to get the viewer into her head. In fact she is defiant in the beginning and stoic at the end, quite a transition. Bea totally carries The Passion of Isabel on her suffering body with beauty and class ... not to mention great suffering expressions.

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_00560309.jpg

In the meantime Jac will be celebrated as: the greatest personality in Bolivian horror cinema (...) with over 32 productions in his filmography (...) an impressive trajectory (...). and so on. He'll receive an award for his lengthy and impressive career on Nov 3.

Isabel Suffers at The Wheel

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_00563318.jpg

The Passion of Isabel, still the Number One best seller, continues with poor Isabel attached to the wheel. In a new review soon to be published in a magazine, the scene is described thus: Bea gets high praise when she is stretched backwards on its rim. Because the weight of her body pulls her down, she is steadied by the rope around her upper body and between her legs (sensationally sexy since she is nude) while the camera captures her pain. Though they are accustomed to acrobatic maneuvers to show the sex they are having, only top of the line adult actresses ever deal with such an unnatural position.

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_00570007.jpg

I was in a long European journey and while I spent some of my vacation time gazing at gigantic skeletons, wondering what they looked like before they lost their flesh, a lot of things happened back where things happen. I will have news about where things are moving, like Pygmalion, The Red Feline Club, Maleficarum II, Cage, The Series, The Festivals, and the soon to be produced The Student - The Training of Dani. An experimental film that will be made in the style of The Training of Jane, where Jac and Dani will get together for a three or four days of intense torture. I say experimental because, from what I know, the entire movie will be Jac's POV (point of view) All the attention will concentrate on Dani (Danielle) who will have her very first session of merciless torture during those days.

While we prepare to shoot Cage, Jac and Dani will embark in another production, this time a contemporary torture movie in the style of Agent X. And I heard that Bea is ready for another film like The Passion of Isabel, not to mention Maleficarum II and Cage where she has the leading roles.

MargotAtJungfrauPark.jpg

Yes, that's me in the picture, at the Jungfrau Park where all I heard and spoke was German.​

I look at what I just wrote and I think, wow, that's a lot of work for Jac, but then I think of what just happened, a few days ago, when Jac and Bea went to a film festival where Jac was THE HONORED guest, and he received an award for his extensive and impressive body of work, the Manchay Cine Festival Award, and when I think of that I know he can handle all the work ahead with ease. Jac's body of work is, indeed impressive, all together 80 films spanning three decades. That's counting fiction, documentaries, experimental, all of his work. So, I think he's ready for the next 3 decades and more than 80 films at the rate he's going.

Isabel will spend the night at The Wheel

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_00575815.jpg

The Passion of Isabel continues with The Wheel, where poor Isabel suffers the whip, she's stretched and she's left for the rest of the night, she might survive.

In the soon to be published review, the suffering at The Wheel is described thus: When the scenes move to the breaking wheel, sometimes called the Catherine Wheel, Isabel’s whipping continues. To increase her humiliation, Torquemada attaches her in two ways that are medieval in origin: on the rim of the wheel with her back arched and then spread-eagle on the spokes in a crucifixion position.

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_00581522.jpg

A lot is happening right now. Pygmalion is entering the end of it's post production. Amy's new oeuvre is a beautiful film that I'm sure will have a great time in festivals and will show Amy's directorial skills in a different type of film. It's has a very sexy, funny and, in many ways, very revealing story. I'm sure many here will love to see it.

PygmalionVidCap01083710.jpg

It appears that both, Jac and Amy, are entering new stages in their careers. Amy is preparing a feature film and Jac is gearing up for a lot of work, including the before mentioned experimental movie The Student - Training Dani, the production of Cage, (working title) and what I believe will be amazing news for our fans. Rory @Margot: Nice to see an option other than period pieces, though looking forward to another Maleficarum.

Things are moving in the right direction for the production of Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala!

History repeats itself. More than a decade ago, when Amy and Jac were preparing to shoot an earlier version of Cage and BARBAZUL, Ralphus intervened with an offer of cash for an inquisition movie and Maleficarum replaced Cage in our production plans. That film became our best seller ever. Well, something like that appears to be happening again. It doesn't mean that Cage will be pushed out once again to be replaced by another production. No. Cage will be made, this time Jac has decided to work on that old script. But... One of our great fans, who in the past contributed to JUSTINE and The Passion of Isabel, has made a sizeable offer of cash, attached to a great scene, for the production of Maleficarum II. That's an offer we cannot refuse.

Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala is now officially in pre-production!

MaleficarumMakingOf_6120.jpg

We'll start a fundraising campaign, we already have seed money (cash) from our very first contributor and now Associate Producer. We'll be be building and testing new instruments of torture for a new inquisition film! I'll keep you all posted. I have TOOOONS of work now, believe me.

Isabel At The Wheel Continues

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_00595003.jpg

The Passion of Isabel continues with Isabel suffering at The Wheel.​

Over the years, the Red Feline product has matured in its technical presentation and Passion, at this point in time, has reached cinematic excellence. Visually, the viewer will be stunned by the clarity of the sadistic trials Isabel must endure.

provost Margot, great to hear from you again and see the posts coming! I'll look forward to M2.... How about some teaser shots of Dani--even glamour shots will do?

Everyone in our team was very surprised when I announced to them that Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala was now entering the pre production stage. M-II was in the limbo called Development until last Tuesday, when the first contribution to the film went in the bank.

Everyone in our team was working towards the production of Cage (working title soon to be changed) when I started conversations with one of our steady supporters. He send me a link to an Italian film from the 70's where he saw a very intense whipping scene. Curious, I saw the clip and initiated a conversation that led to a plan, and then to an agreement. Bea will suffer a similar fate but in incredible detail and for quite a bit in a very intense scene in Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala. I will be discussing the specifics of the scene soon.

34184134.jpg

It's been 7 years since we began work on Maleficarum and BARBAZUL. In November of 2010 we were traveling to a far away location to shoot Amy's second feature film. Be March of 2011 we produced THREE feature, big production values films!

It's fascinating to me to see that right when we were going to start shooting Cage, like seven years ago, we get a solid offer to shoot another big production budget inquisition movie: Maleficarum II. Isn't that a coincidence or destiny or what?

We're working in the pre production of three feature films,very much like seven years ago, not counting the experimental film The Student - Training Dani, a movie that Jac and Dani will begin shooting as early as next week. I will have some pictures of Dani soon.

When the scenes move to the breaking wheel, sometimes called the Catherine Wheel, Isabel’s whipping continues. To increase her humiliation, Torquemada attaches her in two ways that are medieval in origin: on the rim of the wheel with her back arched and then spread-eagle on the spokes in a crucifixion position.
The Wheel is such a good instrument for displaying us girls for torture -
like you say, arched back on the rim or spreadeagled on the spokes -
and Isabel looks so at home on it! :devil:

The wheel it perfect for tormenting a female. but for me it has to be a water wheel
and old mill waterwheel is perfect if you can find one. If the wheel is set in a tank
of preferably clear water, so he can watch your body squirm and get off watching,
well that is the whole idea is`nt it girls., that`s ideal, now you are strapped to the
wheel your feet just above the water level, naked ,boobs hard from the cool
wind that is blowing, you look at his face and know just what he is thinking, but
you know he can`t get you pregnant this way, then he set`s the wheel in motion.
You feel it move, look down to where you are going,gasp as your feet slip into the
cold water , then your knees , pussy under now ,the cold is shocking you so much
you can only gasp, then your boobs go under.Fully submerged your mind is all
over the place but your body is doing amazing things, feet come out first then
the rest of your now soaking wet body,boobs rock hard and hurting, up you go
then you are being rolled over looking down and, Oh Shit, i`m going in again,
as your body submerges you just have time it see him shoot a whole load
into the water ,then you are under again wriggling and writhing and
swallowing water and believe it or not having a deep satisfying orgasm.

The wheel it perfect for tormenting a female. but for me it has to be a water wheel
and old mill waterwheel is perfect if you can find one. If the wheel is set in a tank
of preferably clear water, so he can watch your body squirm and get off watching,
well that is the whole idea is`nt it girls., that`s ideal, now you are strapped to the
wheel your feet just above the water level, naked ,boobs hard from the cool
wind that is blowing, you look at his face and know just what he is thinking, but
you know he can`t get you pregnant this way, then he set`s the wheel in motion.
You feel it move, look down to where you are going,gasp as your feet slip into the
cold water , then your knees , pussy under now ,the cold is shocking you so much
you can only gasp, then your boobs go under.Fully submerged your mind is all
over the place but your body is doing amazing things, feet come out first then
the rest of your now soaking wet body,boobs rock hard and hurting, up you go
then you are being rolled over looking down and, Oh Shit, i`m going in again,
as your body submerges you just have time it see him shoot a whole load
into the water ,then you are under again wriggling and writhing and
swallowing water and believe it or not having a deep satisfying orgasm.

Dottie: There's a water wheel that Barb and Karim, her Moroccan pirate lover (sort of) are strapped to together in our latest story, "Barbary Coast", chapters 24 and 25. You might enjoy the story:devil::cool:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/barbary-coast.6393/page-19
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/barbary-coast.6393/page-21

Isabel at the Wheel Still but for 15% less!

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01004622.jpg

The Passion of Isabel continues with Isabel suffering at The Wheel and you can get it now with a 15% Discount!.​

What’s more, actress Beatriz Rivera has an overwhelming assignment in this film: show Isabel’s evolution from angry resistance to total submission. Torquemada breaks her so that she may reach her “understanding” in peace. Read Part One of a two part review by Rich Moreland:

Isabel Almost Done at the Wheel (15% OFF!)

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01013823.jpg

The Passion of Isabel continues with Isabel fainting at The Wheel and you can get it now with a 15% Discount!​

Bea’s gift is her ability to do this in a way that is steeped in our old friend, eroticism. Isabel is no passive whipping toy. She’s a fighter with whimpering her only concession to Torquemada’s abuse and asserts her feminist belief in her own sexual power. She may break in the end, but her torturer will work hard for his triumph.

Bea’s gift is her ability to do this in a way that is steeped in our old friend, eroticism. Isabel is no passive whipping toy. She’s a fighter with whimpering her only concession to Torquemada’s abuse and asserts her feminist belief in her own sexual power. She may break in the end, but her torturer will work hard for his triumph.
Yes!!! That's what I try to portray in my stories and poems.

Isabel Survived The Night at the Wheel (15% OFF!)

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01015404.jpg

The Passion of Isabel continues with Isabel surviving a harsh night at The Wheel and you can get it now with a 15% Discount for a limited time!​

The Erotic - Yet, what is erotic has as many variances as there are film fans. Having said that, it is too easy and grossly unfair to dismiss Red Feline productions like Martyr, Agent X, and Red Room as mindless female torture movies. Like Passion, they explore the psychological aspects of how we as a society view our sexuality, especially the masochistic/sadistic paradigm.

Isabel And The Traditional Water Wake-Up ... at the Wheel (15% OFF!)

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01020402.jpg

The Passion of Isabel continues when Torquemada throws water at Isabel to wake her up. Torture at The Wheel is over, for now, but more torture is imminent. You can get this film now with a 15% discount for a limited time!

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01020511.jpg

Bea as Isabel bravely endures her pain to the excitement of the BDSM crowd. But that is only part of her appeal. She uses Isabel’s anguish to seduce even the most casual viewer. It’s a rare talent indeed.

Isabel has completed her moment of pain at the Wheel (15% OFF!)

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01022706.jpg

The Passion of Isabel, our best seller in November, continues when Torquemada teases Isabel who is now wet and in pain, with intimations of what is to come. Isabel's torture will continue.

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01022807.jpg

The month of November is gone and I'd like to thank all of those here who made this month the second best of the year! Because of that we will continue with our Sale for a bit more. You can get The Passion of Isabel and any of our films with a 15% discount, if you buy ONE film, 25% OFF if you get two films and 35% OFF if you get three or more films AT THE SAME TIME. Thank you!

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01024402.jpg

Another prominent image is the metallic collar which is prominent throughout the film before it is locked around Isabel’s neck. When it is on the floor on its side, the camera shoots the scene through it, framing the device with a double meaning. It represents Isabel’s manacles and its round opening is a clear statement that this is a highly sexualized film.

Isabel is taken off the Wheel ... for now

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01031913.jpg

The Passion of Isabelcontinues when Torquemada takes Isabel off The Wheel and drags her to the multipurpose rack that now is upright and waiting.

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01032504.jpg

Eulalia at the Crux Forum: The Wheel is such a good instrument for displaying us girls for torture - like you say, arched back on the rim or spreadeagled on the spokes - and Isabel looks so at home on it!.

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01033222.jpg

When the film returns to the circle motif, the scenes move to the breaking wheel, sometimes called the Catherine Wheel. Isabel’s whippings continue and to increase her humiliation, Torquemada confines her in two ways: on the rim of the wheel with her back arched and then spread-eagle on the spokes in a crucifixion position.

Torquemada is not done with Isabel

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01034107.jpg

The Passion of Isabel continues when Torquemada places Isabel on the upright rack/ladder where he takes her from behind.

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01034420.jpg

Eulalia at the Crux Forum: Margot said: Bea’s gift is her ability to do this in a way that is steeped in our old friend, eroticism. Isabel is no passive whipping toy. She’s a fighter with whimpering her only concession to Torquemada’s abuse and asserts her feminist belief in her own sexual power. She may break in the end, but her torturer will work hard for his triumph. Yes!!! That's what I try to portray in my stories and poems.

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01035221.jpg

A ladder becomes a rack to stretch Isabel’s body in the proper manner prescribed by the Inquisition. As Isabel’s misery continues, close-ups of her face underscore looks of desperation and defeat. Her whimpering increases as the intensity of her trials is ratcheted up, but she never screams or cries out. Even as the end nears, Isabel displays a fortitude that is commendable.

Isabel is back on the ladder/rack for a lot more of cruelty and the Black Friday Sale will be over SUNDAY!

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01044821.jpg

The Passion of Isabel continues when Torquemada stretches Isabel while she faces the rack she once occupied while upside down. As she prepares herself for what she knows will be worse than anything she suffered until now, Torquemada goes to the back and selects the terrible Scourge, a whip with metal bits throughout, meant to draw blood.

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01051013.jpg

Not only that, but her whipping scenes are realistic. At no time does she appear as a caricature of a victim. The viewer can feel her pain and the lingering agony of her relentless torture. For these reasons which move Bea as actress beyond her lovely nakedness, Red Feline fans are going to demand more from this Bolivian sweetheart. Her film presence is pure erotic pleasure marked by the whip.

As we move on in our preparations for two major productions: Cage and Maleficarum II, our team is incredibly busy. Last night Jac was invited to appear in a TV show where he publicly announced to the nation that those two projects were in full pre production mode. So, it's now official in our books. Two new productions will be heading our way. But, before that, Danielle and Jac have been pretty busy setting things up for our increasingly famous director to torture the new comer for two or maybe three weeks in what will be a new Red Feline production very much in the spirit of Agent X.

Isabel Suffers a Nasty Scourging!

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01052609.jpg

The Passion of Isabel continues with Isabel receiving the sharp blows of the scourge on her naked back. The first strike draws a thin line of blood from her side. Isabel cries out in pain. A pain like she hadn't felt before. As the lashes continue and her skin is broken with every blow, her mind fights the increasing pain with numbness.

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01054919.jpg

Bea’s Triumph - In the first part of this review, I suggested that Beatriz Rivera learned her craft in the film Justine and has now matured into an artistic performer in The Passion of Isabel. This juxtaposition of a sixteenth century story in a twenty-first century film is evident in Bea’s performance. First, she rises to fame as an erotic actress.

Notice, however, that she parts with Amy Hesketh and Mila Joya when she trims and partially shaves her pubic area so the female sex is on-screen. She lets us know she’s a modern bondage star and a woman making her own statement of sexual liberation.

Danielle eagerly waits for the beginning of her training. It will be in the form of a complete Red Feline film, maybe two. She has to prepare for her roles in Cage and Maleficarum II. Other than the one time when she first met Jac and was asked to undress to be whipped, for a short time and not harshly, she has not done any acting work, other than her roles in many theatre plays, since that long gone time.

So now she prepares mentally for what is to come. She has seen all the big budget films. She has seen Amy, Carmen, Vero, Mila, Bea go through the pain of torture and she feels she needs to rise to that level of resistance, performance and daring. Will she? That's in Jac's mind as he prepares the set for the new Red Feline production, not yet titled, but at least one of the two possible films will be very much like our famous Agent X. One torture under study is the Electric Bed.

Back
Top Bottom