News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
: The Wheel turns faster with Bea, yes. During the shooting she was the last to go on, Amy was the first. I noticed when looking at the rushes that when Amy was on the wheel, it seemed to go slow. With Mila, it got a bit faster. When Bea went on, the mechanics of The Wheel had been used a lot and for some reason it had less resistance, so Bea was spinning really fast. By the time Jac made The Passion, the wheel was not at its best and it had to be used with more precautions.

I should think by the time the time Bea was spun, The Wheel was well lubricated with girl-sweat!

Isabel Reaches The End

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01325122.jpg

The Passion of Isabel ends with Isabel still breathing, overcome by pain, her legs trembling as they can no longer hold her weight. Her arms slowly stretching as her body slides down. The heavy metal ball pulling the belt as it presses against her wounded hips. The slow beat of her heart, her breathing and the noise that the metal ball produces as it swings back and forth are the only sounds in the dark dungeon.

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01352101.jpg

You all can still access the Red Feline Club as guest!
http://bit.ly/2k4LLwc

User: Guest2018 - Password: Gimp0100

January is gone and a lot has been happening in our end. Jac, Dani and Bea are very busy teaming up for the projects to come. They are working in the casting for three feature films and a TV series. The last couple of weeks they had many women doing camera tests, a good number of them candidates for Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala. Many of those young women doing the casting and camera tests said they are willing to do full nudity and torture scenes. One of them went as far as claiming that she would love to go to extremes. Something very weird is happening. In any case, it looks like Jac will get the good number of nuns he needs for his story.

In the meantime, Bea will be the camera person in a film that Jac decided he should do because he has everything he needs and he even came up with a great title: Le Marquis Et La Femme De Chambre. The film will have Dani in the role of La Femme De Chambre and Jac as the infamous Marquis. The set is ready, it was being decorated to shoot a demo for Maleficarum II and Jac decided that it was too good for only a demo, so it will be used for a film. So, the coming productions are Le Marquis Et La Femme De Chambre, Cage, Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala, Aventura and the TV Series... so far.

The year began with The Passion of Isabel still reigning in the number one spot. Three titles shared 13 points, so they all made it to the list. It's impressive that The Passion of Isabel, Agent X, Red Room and Martyr get to the top list without the benefit of Amazon and Vimeo, just on the strength of our fan base.

PassionOfIsabelVidCap_01344214.jpg

1.- The Passion of Isabel - 79 points
2.- JUSTINE - 61 points
3.- Maleficarum - 33 points
4.- BARBAZUL - 27 points
5.- Martyr - 20 points
6.- Agent X - 16 points
7.- Olalla - 15 points
8.- Sirwiñakuy - 14 points
9.- Red Room - 13 points
10.- Le Marquis de la Croix - 13 points
11.- Dead But Dreaming - 13 points
In the future all my rantings about how our films are doing will be in our site.

In the meantime the discussion between our grand contributor and yours truly, around Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala continues. The latest post: Gimp Vs Artsy Fartsy – Final Part is running at the Red Feline Club:

Pícaro Here lately I’ve studied his work in Maleficarum, Dead But Dreaming and Justine. In Maleficarum he was simply a “journeyman” torturer. Did his work, went home, had a meal, porked his old lady and came back the next day for more. However, in Dead But Dreaming he was arrogant and swaggering, brutal in his partial uniform and riding boots. He put total body effort in his every stroke of the whip. Memorable!

Margot : Jac has a good eye, or sense, when it comes down to casting. When we were casting for Maleficarum, back in 2010, one afternoon we had a lot of people coming over. Most of them were part of an acting workshop a woman did. They were mostly young people. Almost at the end of the afternoon three people arrived, all men, all totally different from the people Jac was interviewing. All three had the kind of look Jac was looking for. He looked at Eric and thought to himself “he’s the torturer“. Until that moment Jac was considering playing that role himself; but when Eric arrived he decided to take himself out of the movie completely. He took Eric aside and asked him to be part of the cast. Eric was truly happy.

DBD00481611.jpg

Read more of Gimp Vs Artsy Fartsy – Final Part at the Red Feline Club

DOWNLOAD our Films
http://bit.ly/1JADqCK

Get any of our DVDs
http://bit.ly/1PpswWE

Many of those young women doing the casting and camera tests said they are willing to do full nudity and torture scenes. One of them went as far as claiming that she would love to go to extremes. Something very weird is happening. In any case, it looks like Jac will get the good number of nuns he needs for his story.
I think that's greatly to Jac's credit, they know they can trust him to give them a tough time but keep them safe.

Maleficarum II - To Be or Not To Be (Upside Down)

AgentTest007.jpg

The pre production of Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala is fully underway. For the last couple of weeks Jac, Dani and Bea have been very busy casting to fill in the roles of all those nuns who will share the horrifying experience Bea and Dani will have. What’s interesting is that Jac is finding out that many young ladies are willing to go through torture totally nude. Once the actresses that will play the nuns are selected, they will be signing releases, go through camera tests and I will have pictures. In the meantime I continue with the exchanges with Pícaro, who is, for now, our main contributor. Our conversation went away from our past films to discuss the tortures that will be involved in the new Inquisition film.

MakingM-II_MonxaMala_3303.jpg

Pícaro: Hello, Margot. I hope you are enjoying the weekend. Your comment below about saving Jack some time was so encouraging that I figured while I am on a roll, I would try to save him some more! Wink I’ve attached some notes on the wheel/rack scene. Quite honestly, I feel very strongly that scene could raise the bar for all future “rack type” scenes. Just think about it, TWO of the “Most Iconic Scenes of All Time” in one film!!! Do you have any update on whether or not Nancy will have a torture role in Maleficarum II? As you will see in the notes, I’ve written the suggestions for her. In fact, if she agrees to do the role, I may be encouraged to pony up another $2K but only for her. Does that get you enthused? Any updates for progress on the yokes and whipping post? Not rushing you, just EAGER! As always, I look forward to hearing from you. Until then, have a great Sunday! Picaro

Margot : Hi Pícaro, I’ve read your notes about the rack scene, again, they have a lot of detail in them. And I see you included some extra scenes, like the upside down ladder, that’s an extra torture to be developed. Upside down scenes are very difficult to make because they can be dangerous. In the Wheel scene in Passion, Bea spent a lot of time upside down at the wheel. That was difficult for her. Camille had some intense upside down scenes, one was in Red Feline faces the inquisition, where she was strung up by her ankles, her legs spread apart, her arms were also spread and she was whipped for a prolonged time.

Camille was also upside down, for quite a bit in Marty or The Death of St Eulalia. This time she was attached, by her ankles, to the X cross. Hot wax was poured on her on that position. Amy too had an intense upside down scene in Agent X, where she was on a ladder, as described by Pícaro, and subjected to water torture. It was a very difficult scene to shoot and risky as well. I think an upside down scene as described by Pícaro is very difficult to carry out, it depends a lot on the actress, of course, on her willingness to do it and most importantly, her physical capacity.

MakingOfEulalia665.jpg

Read more of To Be Or Not To Be (Upside Down) at the Red Feline Club
User: Guest2018 Password: Gimp0100

Eulalia (At Crux Forum) Margot said: Many of those young women doing the casting and camera tests said they are willing to do full nudity and torture scenes. One of them went as far as claiming that she would love to go to extremes. Something very weird is happening. In any case, it looks like Jac will get the good number of nuns he needs for his story. I think that's greatly to Jac's credit, they know they can trust him to give them a tough time but keep them safe.

I strongly believe that TRUST is what keeps everything we do going and safety is paramount, the scenes can be very risky, difficult, uncomfortable and even painful, but they have to be safe. Without trust and safety we would not have any movies at all. All these decades of work would not be possible without the trust that exists between the directors and the actors. It is not easy for Amy and Jac to ask so much from an actress, and it's even more difficult for an actress to put herself in the hands of the director for a role that demands so very much from her and to feel that she will be safe and not be taken advantage of. In this age, when all kinds of accusations are beginning to pop, from actors against directors and producers, valid or not, it becomes even more vital for people to trust each other and be sure that everything is in the up and up.

FemmeDeChambreTests_3470.jpg

While most of the attention was on the casting for Maleficarum II, Dani, Bea and Jac were also making tests for Le Marquis Et La Femme De Chambre. If all goes well, production of this new film starring Danielle will begin sometime this week. Bea will be in charge of manning the cameras, under close direction by Jac, of course, but she will be shooting it and also calling CUT and kind of directing the scenes. A director in training, kind of thing.

That is not all. Not at all. Next Friday the crew will be at one of the locations for Cage, a night club where there's very good music. The band that night is headed by Erix]/b], of OLALLA fame, he plays the gay character, Bruno. That's the night when we will be scheduling the dates when we will shoot the Jekyll and Hyde story. Production will begin in three weeks.

Visit the Red Feline Club as guest!

DOWNLOAD our Films

Get any of our DVDs

Maleficarum II - The Pre Production

PreProduction3Films_3434.jpg

The pre-production of the next three films Le Marquis Et La Femme De Chambre, Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala and Cage is moving at a good speed. I can’t say moving fast because that is not what is happening; but moving it is. The first part of the casting for the difficult female roles for Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala and Cage has been completed. All the candidates had a camera test where they simply had to answer some questions. The second part, the critical one, is coming soon, it’s something like a second call, where the candidates who showed a disposition to go through a lot in the movie, will have to demonstrate that they will do it. It means that there will be nudity and torture involved. Not heavy, of course, but it will not be easy. Before the embark on the camera test with and without costumes, they will be asked to sign releases and and an agreement to what it will be happening to them. After that is done, and when all of the candidates had done their tests, Jac will decide who will be part of the movies.

The epistolary exchange with Pícaro continues where we left off in my previous post. The discussion concentrated on the possible upside down torture in Maleficarum II. The idea is for one of the nuns to be tortured hanging upside down on an inverted ladder. The discussion went into other areas as well.

Margot: An inverted ladder scene in Maleficarum II would depend a lot on the actress. Her willingness, her weight, her capacity of withstanding torture and so on. The cost of such a scene can be high, specially if it includes at least two tortures in the same shot, like in JUSTINE, where Bea is on the Rack, Mila on the wheel and Amy in the Grotto, standing on spikes. It’s not so much for what is on the shot, but rather who is on the shot and how much her presence in it costs.

Pícaro: Hello, Margot. Thanks (as always) for your response. I understand completely about the inverted scenes. I would rather see it done right than slip shod or “low budget” that is NOT what you all are about (nor am I) That is why I am willing to pony up another 2K for Nancy to be in the wheel/rack scene. It has to be right!

VCJ03_3330.jpg

Read more of Maleficarum II – Matters of Pre Production at the Red Feline Club

In another post, yes I'm posting like crazy lately, the discussion veered to other projects where Amy was included in a substantial way.

Margot Hello Pícaro, perhaps you and Jac share the same dream, that somehow Amy will come back for one more moment of pain and maybe in Maleficarum II, but I’m sure that wonderful dream moment will not happen. Their Swan Song, ultimately, is Pygmalion, which was shot before Justine but it will be released this year. It turned out to be a prophetic film as well as a way of having some kind of closure for both of them. Pygmalion was shot before Amy decided to move back to the US. That decision came about when she went to Mexico to a horror film festival with her fourth feature film Olalla. That trip changed everything but it was in the cards. Jac predicted that much three years before, when he told Amy “You will go to a film festival, you’ll meet somebody and everything will change then“.

PygmalionPromo2047.jpg

Read more of Regarding Pygmalion, Cage and more at the Red Feline Club

And finally, as part of the celebration of the 20 years of Red Feline, I'm practically posting everything that used to be the old rfpix site, beginning with the story of Red Feline on the Cross, which is a complementary, background story to the movie we released in January of 1998. Eventually everything we had on the old site will be up plus all the new productions and stories. We're developing the background story for The Passion of Isabel as well.

Red Feline walked down a street she had walked many times before. She wore her favorite clothing: a black beret, a ratty, holey, old fisherman’s shirt and her sunglasses that covered half of her pixie-like face. There was an old house in the middle of the block. It was abandoned, left to fall apart by time eating it alive. Red Feline had a great attraction to this house, not only because it was one of the very few old structures left in the area, and not just because it made her sad to see the house dying away slowly, its walls crumbling, the shrubbery drying out, and not because she often imagined that perhaps at another time this house was the home to wealthy people, that it was a center for wild, bohemian parties. No, that was not the reason she had that attraction. It was something else

rfocchapter01.gif

Read more of Red Feline on the Cross - Chapter 1 – The Old House – Page 1 at the Red Feline Club

That's it for now. I'll have news about our new page The Red Feline Chronicles and more about what is happening. I would like to note too that in the last few days we had a surge of visitors and most of them came from this very site. 400 visitors in the last two days. Great!

DOWNLOAD our Films

Get any of our DVDs

Maleficarum II - The Pre Production

MakingM-II_MonxaML_20180216183904.jpg

I'm truly amazed. Our Red Feline Club site received over a thousand unique visitors in the last days of February, my work is showing tangible results. That's something that I cannot measure at the GIMP. A few people comment over a number of issues and post loads of pictures, but not a peep for my posts; however, I see the number of visitors to my links and the story changes. I don't get comments, I get visitors, thousands. That's what matters to me, of course. Of the over 4,000 visitors, 76% originated in my links here at the GIMP. Many of you are paying attention. Thank you!

Our projects are moving ahead faster and new developments have made this happen. I posted in the club:

Margot : There are times when things take an incredible turn and all of a sudden a project, or projects, that were moving at a relaxed pace pick up speed and the moment of truth arrives. Jac is living exactly that moment. Friday, February 16, 2018 was particularly special. Two big developments took place. For the last few days Jac was having talks with a friend of Bea who offered his services. Bea is becoming a great collaborator in the production area as well. Her friend has a great 4K camera with all kinds of gadgets, top of the line, vintage lenses, which Jac loves, and he has a lot of experience in production as well. So, Friday morning he brought his equipment for tests. Jac couldn’t believe it. Everything he needs was there, including some very good LED photo lights.

In the meantime, Dani had scheduled 6 of the candidates for Maleficarum and Casa De Fieras (Menagerie) (Previously known as Cage). The six women who were called for the second time were particularly special for Jac, in their first interview they all mentioned they had no problems with nudity and difficult scenes. As a matter of fact, one of them went as far as saying that she was willing to go to extremes. The moment of truth for the daring candidates was at hand. Jac had roles for each of them in two films Maleficarum II and Menagerie where the characters they would play have scenes where they will have to be naked and be awfully mistreated, to say it mildly.

JekyllTest2018022484616.jpg

Read more of Maleficarum II – A Tough Test for Six at the Red Feline Club

Pícaro: Picaro has made some wonderful suggestions and I would simply like to echo/endorse them. A slender body on the rack is beguiling; a frame that holds the subject in place for the bastinado or other such treatment would be wonderful. Personally, I’d love to see each woman’s soles tortured as a matter of course: a woman’s soles are so sensitive it is silly to neglect them while whipping her back into ground meat. The horse is always welcome–visually striking–as are any position that extends the body. I also endorse Picaro’s observations that seeing the actors and having a say in their experiences in the film would do a lot for fund-raising and for sales. Crowd-sourcing ideas is a great complement to crowd-funding the production. It’ll be great to see how the film takes shape. Cheers!

Margot Le Marquis de La Croix has a bastinado on the rack scene, very powerful. The same I can say of The Passion of Isabel on the inverted ‘rack/ladder’. Another film with a bastinado scene is The Perils of Jane in the Green Inferno. Everyone knows how powerful a scene is the Spanish Horse in Maleficarum..

PoJ02promo023.jpg

Read more of Racks and Bastinado at the Red Feline Club

A loud noise made her turn to look up. It was a shutter hitting its frame. The wind, she thought to reassure herself. She felt strangely safe and the only sounds she heard were her steps and her heart pounding. There were some open windows to the outside so the wind was free to flow through the house. It was chilly because of the cold draft. The cold made her feel good, there was an emotion she felt that was at once physical and mental. It was definitely sensual.

rfoc0022.jpeg

Red Feline on the Cross - Chapter 1 – The Old House – Page 2[/i] at the Red Feline Club

DOWNLOAD our Films

Get any of our DVDs

Maleficarum II - The Casting

MaleficarumTestCristina2018031272752.jpg

I can't help but being totally in awe at how the casting of Maleficarum II is coming along. But not only Maleficarum II, Jac is also casting for Menagerie, previously known as Cage.

There are 6 actresses already cast for the difficult roles of suffering nuns. All of them will suffer some form of torture, some more than others. At least one of them will suffer the cross and ... if all goes well ... another might have a BATS scene.

The most recent actress to sign up for the difficult roles in our up and coming movies is Cristina, who was hesitant at first, but she finally decided that she will do it.

MenagerieCasting2018031273136.jpg

Margot Cristina was feeling great about being part of Casa de Fieras (Menagerie). The question was, will she be comfortable with being tortured a lot in Maleficarum II? The next test was coming. The Wheel. Jac found out that yes, she was comfortable with being in complete discomfort and pain on The Wheel, the same wheel that Dani, Catarina, Ines suffered on during pre production and casting.

D. Santorum on March 3, 2018: I love that shot of Caterina on the wheel. Very erotic! I look forward to more. You may remember I wanted to see Bea on the wheel like that in Passion of Isabel, but it wasn’t feasible at the time – darned ceiling was in the way.

Margot When we were fundraising for The Passion of Isabel Jac considered the suggestion that Bea should be on top of the wheel, and as D Santorum comments, it was impossible. The Wheel was huge and there was no possible way for Bea to be on top of The Wheel. But in Maleficarum II, Bea, Dani, Catarina, Ines, Cristina and probably Graciela might suffer torture stretched at The Wheel. And I say maybe because we have to find ways of financing all that torturing. Luckily, our dear friend Pícaro just made a large contribution to the cause, 1,000 dollars that will go towards the putting one of those particularly beautiful ladies through the pains of torture.

MaleficarumTestCristina2018031273309.jpg

Read more of Maleficarum II – Cristina’s Big Test at the Red Feline Club

DOWNLOAD our Films

Get any of our DVDs

Maleficarum II - The Demo

AND WE HAVE A SPRING SALE 25% OFF if you buy two or more of our movies!

DOWNLOAD our Films 25% if you download 2 or more!

Get any of our DVDs - 25% OFF if you buy 2 or more!

M-IIDemo925200032105.jpg

On Wednesday, March 14th, 5 of the actresses to play the roles of victims in the next Maleficarum II film, were called to begin the process of becoming those victims and to shoot a demo for the up and coming Crowd Funding campaign.

Only one of the five young women, Bea, has the experience of being in a movie where she’s tortured, tortured some more, and then tortured again. She has Justine and The Passion of Isabel under her belt. The other four, including Dani, never worked of a film like this, one of them, Graciela, does a lot of theatre, never nude, and two of them, Cristina and Katerine have done nothing, except maybe school plays and a video with friends, for these two young women, this was a complete and hard new challenge.

M-IIDemo925200114121.jpg

Provost on March 15, 2018: Stunningly beautiful women! Delighted that they are willing to perform in this dramatic film and am eager to see more of the preliminary work.

Margot The five stunningly beautiful women were lead to where they would be in this first attempt to make a Demo video for Maleficarum II. Dani was eager to be on The Stretching Wheel, so her wish was fulfilled. Dani was completely nude for this shoot, as was also her wish.

Read more of Maleficarum II – Making The Demo at the Red Feline Club

WE HAVE A SPRING SALE 25% OFF if you buy two or more of our movies!

DOWNLOAD our Films 25% if you download 2 or more!

Get any of our DVDs - 25% OFF if you buy 2 or more!

Maleficarum II – The Demo - Making Waves

MIIDemoMakingOf_3622.jpg

Things are moving very fast for Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala, Casa de Fieras (Menagerie), previously known as Cage and Femme De Chambre. Jac has been working with 4 of the principal actresses, Bea, Dani, Christy and Katerine. All of them are going through a series of torture routines, where they find out how much they can handle. The four have become the main characters in both, Maleficarum II and Casa de Fieras (Menagerie). Dani will be the sole female tortured protagonist in Femme De Chambre.

I had some great responses to my previous post at the Red Feline Club

D. Santorum on March 18, 2018: Okay, now i am officially excited. Dani looks so beautiful with her body displayed on the wheel. I almost think that if Jac just showed her streched, struggling, and sweating body on that wheel for a couple of hours, he’d have a perfectly fine film. But Cristina may be having an even stronger impact on me. She reminds me of something a famous French film-maker (whose name escapes me at the moment) once said – something like: “All i need for a great movie is a beautiful woman and a camera.” She truly has “movie star” looks.

Margot on March 18, 2018: That was Goddard, when he said that “to make a movie all you need is a girl and a gun” He then made Breathless, with his then American girlfriend Jean Seberg and the young boxer who would become the greatest French star, Jean Paul Belmondo. Cristina has movie star looks, indeed, and I think Jac can’t believe his luck. All those beautiful women in one film. Jac found out that yes, she was comfortable with being in complete discomfort and pain on The Wheel, the same wheel that Dani, Catarina, Ines suffered on during pre production and casting.

MIIDemoMakingOf_3631.jpg

Another reaction came from our principal Maleficarum II backer:

Picaro on March 18, 2018: Margot, FANTASTIC! Five very beautiful women in the dungeon awaiting torture. This truly will be an amazing film. Will Katerine be interrogated under torture? And what about Graciela, hopefully she will suffer also, only much more exposed! I am eagerly awaiting the demo to launch the crowd funding campaign, many more pictures of the production as it progresses and, of course, “The Most Iconic Inquisition Film Ever Made”! (not to mention brutal)

Margot on March 18, 2018: Katerine will be interrogated and she will hold on for as long as her body can take it. Graciela too, of course and she will be exposed. Cristina will have a fate worthy of Camille, because she has the potential of becoming the new Camille, Bea will bear the brunt of the inquisitor’s brutality, and Dani, whose character will loose her mind, will spend a long time on the stretching wheel, maybe not two hours, … unless, of course, Jac decides to turn this epic into a series. Wink. I will elaborate in one post with pictures and more details.

MIIDemoMakingOf_3630.jpg

Read more of Maleficarum II – The Demo - Making Waves at the Red Feline Club

DOWNLOAD our Films - Download 2 or more and get 25% OFF!!

Get any of our DVDs - Buy 2 or more and get 25% OFF

All the girls have very expressive faces, but Cristina (I think - the one tied to the post) especially so, her eyes, lips, tilt of the head, constantly alert and responsive to what's happening around her - and anticipating what's going to happen to her!

Maleficarum II – First Taste Of The Whip

MIIDemo2018032685648.jpg

Margot: When the casting began, some of the aspirant actresses were asked if they would do nude or semi nude scenes. Those who responded in the affirmative, were asked to return for a second call to do camera tests. The rest were put on file for roles that did not require nudity. At the second call, they were asked to do a camera test with and without their top. They also tried some costumes. One of them was Cristina.

She hesitated at first. She wasn't sure if she would want to be naked. Particularly because during her first session, she mentioned to Jac that she felt that in Olalla, the one movie she saw, there was too much nudity and she felt that at times it wasn't necessary. Jac had a feeling about her so he had her come for a third test. At her third meeting Cristina said yes, she would be willing to do partial nudity. She did a test and a few days later she was included in the cast that took part of the first shoot for the campaign Demo.

All of the actresses in the shoot for the Demo did very well. But the shoot was intended to be in introduction to the movie and the main characters. There was hardly any action. The time had come to go another step. They had to get a taste of The Whip. Bea had plenty of experience. Dani had some during a test she made with Jac long ago. Katerine did a test during her very first camera test. For Cristina this would be a big step, the first time she would suffer the whip.

MIIDemo2018032684306.jpg

Read more of Maleficarum II – First Taste Of The Whip at the Red Feline Club

Nominated for the GIMP Hall of Fame: Actress/producer/director and all-around cool chick Amy Hesketh

AmyVR01.jpg

Amy is extremely busy with her Master, her Thesis, intensive training to master the tools of VR (Virtual Reality), finishing a couple of scripts, doing the Color Grading for her new film, PYGMALION, and designing the classes she will continue teaching. I'm sure she'll appreciate the nomination to the Hall of Fame and she'll post a note or two sometime in the near future. She's also involved in the design of the Crowd Funding Campaign for Maleficarum II. There will be a lot, really a lot, coming from our Ultimate Goddess, who gives life to all those Galateas in our midst, in the near future.

PygmalionPosterAlt7a.jpg

Visit the Red Feline Club

Maleficarum II – Mila Joins The Cast

PygmalionPromoMila0984.jpg

The night of March 16 Jac gathered the cast and crew of Amy’s latest film PYGMALION to watch the film and celebrate Bea’s and Mila’s birthdays. The party was a success, everyone loved the film very much, and it was clear they were very, very impressed by the film itself and the performances of everyone, particularly by Mila’s acting in it; she plays three characters in the film, Vera, a violinist who plays in the street for money and is recruited to play Elisa Doolittle. She also plays herself.

I believe Mila was very impressed with herself and the movie too. Beto, who was the inquisitor in Maleficarum, was very specific when he told her: You should return to acting, you are amazing. Those words expressed what everyone was thinking and it became clear to Mila that she was much appreciated and that perhaps she should return to the family. After the party she agreed to meet with Jac to discuss her possible participation in the future productions at a later date.

A couple of nights ago they met. Jac told Mila that he was closing the cast for Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala and the time to make up her mind had arrived. It was either a yes or no, and it had to be right there and then. He didn’t even offer her a beer, or anything.

The pressure had been on Mila for a while and evidently she had made up her mind before the meeting because Mila didn’t hesitate much, she didn’t need a lot of encouragement anymore. She said YES. Jac was extremely happy and pleasantly surprised. Read more of Maleficarum II – Mila Joins The Cast at the Red Feline Club http://bit.ly/2k4LLwc

Maleficarum II - Delicious Tortures For The Magnificent Seven - Part I

M-IIDemo925200064511.jpg

Now that the Magnificent Seven have been selected, Jac has began to work with the script. The basic story was there for a long time. He was not sure he would get enough actresses willing to be tortured and mistreated while being naked, most of the time. He was kind of stuck with a story that demanded a good number of nuns, most of whom would suffer quite a lot. All that changed this week when Mila joined the cast, ending the search. It doesn’t mean that there will not be more nuns, it only means that the principal characters have been selected and the pre-production can move on.

The attention now goes to what will happen to the Magnificent Seven, how many times, for how long and so on and so forth. This is not a new discussion. Recently I continued my exchange with our first supporter, Pícaro, who made sure that oneIconic Scene will happen, that of Bea whipped at the post until fainting, water thrown at her, burned with hot irons, whipped again… and so on.

M-IIDemo925200070314.jpg

Read more of Maleficarum II - Delicious Tortures For The Magnificent Seven - Part I at the Red Feline Club

provost on March 25, 2018: Superb! What a collection of bold and beautiful women!! The previews are a wonderful opportunity to preview aspects of the film and perhaps to influence the roles and their experiences. The rack and wheel are fearsome devices….. I would welcome a view of their bare soles, allowing us to decide which one might best stand on the spikes (as Amy did), brave the bastinado, or have her feet put to the fire. Wonderful of you to pioneer participate filmmaking!

Jac is in the process of completing the script and working out the tortures that will be included. There are many suggestions that involve the Bastinado, Water Torture, the infamous Judas Cradle, BATS, Crucifixions and a host more. Most of the suggestions are coming from our dear supporter Pícaro, but a few come from Provost, or D. Santorum and from the fiendish mind of Jac himself. I think the purpose of the Crowd Funding Campaign is to clear that field, because, in matters of film production and torture, money talks.

Maleficarum II is a very ambitious project, more than any of our previous films, because it involves a great cast of many beautiful women, the Magnificent Seven, and an incredibly cruel inquisition story. What happens in it will depend a lot on how much we can raise and in how long.

MaleficarumIITest2018022484813.jpg

Read more of Maleficarum II at the Red Feline Club

Our Spring Madness Sale is still on but not for long!

Maleficarum II – The Arch For The Magnificent Seven

MIIDemoBeaDani2018040723546.jpg

Jac is working on fleshing out the characters in Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala. There’s a rule in script writing, that of cause and effect. The one question that has to be answered in the script is the big Why. There has to be a logic to everything, even if that logic is totally far fetched, but it has to be there. Beginning with the very first scene, the capture and beating of Bea’s character, the story has to flow seamlessly all the way to its extremely tragic and cruel end.

Following that logic, the main characters are in the process of becoming what they will be in the story. I’m referring to the Magnificent Seven, of course, the chosen ones, the women that will carry the drama on their beaten and bloody backs.

The normal way is to write a script, have a casting call and try to find the actors that will fit the characters in that script. In some cases a character might be built to fit the qualities of a particular actor, a common practice in Hollywood. In the case of Maleficarum II, Jac had an idea of what the characters should be, but he thought that the talent to play them would be hard to find. The actresses were found and now Jac is working with them to create those characters.

Read more of Maleficarum II – The Arch For The Magnificent Seven at the Red Feline Club.

MIIDemoBeaDani2018040722515.jpg

We're approaching the beginning of our Crowd Funding campaign for Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala. When the campaign begins, the club will be for members and supporters only. However, I will begin a new public site, one you have to register to enter, to bring news to our fans. I will also post all my past, present and future posts in that new site. All the posts from here, there, and everywhere.

The new site is The Red Feline Chronicles.
http://bit.ly/2IAzS9C

It's set there but not really active. The articles appearing there are just an example of what it will be. We're still building it. You can visit and maybe register at The Red Feline Chronicles here http://bit.ly/2IAzS9C

MIIDemoBeaDani2018040722019.jpg

Read more of Maleficarum II at the Red Feline Club

(Last days for free access to the Red Feline Club)

Our Spring Madness Sale is going to be over any time NOW!

Maleficarum II – Delicious Tortures for The Magnificent Seven Part II

MIIDemoBeaDani2018040720837.jpg

What is going to happen to those seven courageous damsels? In what order? How often? For how long?

Now that the casting for the principal players has been completed, Jac’s attention is on the script and the most critical part of it, to decide, creatively, what is going to happen to the Magnificent Seven. Those decisions cannot be set in stone without first beginning the crowd funding campaign and working on the pre production of the film. All those three activities are running simultaneously because, as a matter of fact, all three are connected.

MIIDemoCristina20180407121504.jpg

Pícaro: Hello, Margot. THANK YOU for your usual well considered response. The thing that strikes me most about it is how consistently Jac and I think about what should be in the film. “Great minds travel in the same rut”! Sorry, that must be getting redundant but the idea is obviously there. One or more of the nuns “waiting for their turn”; collars for the nuns; short films for The Faithful. AMAZING! If if stays true to the “build up” it will be truly iconic. It will raise the bar of Inquisition films to a Galactic level.

It has become very clear that as we proceed with the pre production and Jac begins to shape up the script, the campaign has to begin, focusing on the scenes that require a lot of funding. The project itself got its green light when Pícaro offered to fund a very particular scene, that of Bea’s torture on the Post of Woes. After that initial offer of funds, the ideas began to flow.

There’s talk about The Post of Woes, of course, a Bed of Nails, The Wheel/Rack, The Judas Cradle, The X Cross, another type of Rack, a BATS scene, The Cross and plenty of nasty goings to go on during any or all of those scenes. There are suggestions of plenty of whipping, flogging, scourging, burning with hot irons, water torture and so on.

At times I think there’s a bit too much, but that’s just my feeling. Jac is letting his imagination flow unhindered by any considerations other than the story.

MIIDemoInesGraciela2018040714538.jpg

Read More of Maleficarum II – Delicious Tortures for The Magnificent Seven Part II

While we were busy preparing for the Crowd Funding campaign, our payment platform went through some technical changes, unexpected for us, but now the stores are back to normal and because of this problem we extended our
Spring Madness Salefor a few more days, and not only that, ALL of our movies are now with a 20% DISCOUNT!

DOWNLOAD ANY of our Films - 20% OFF!!

Get any of our DVDs - 20% OFF

Maleficarum II - Update! - First Contribution to The Wheel!

MIIDemoCristina20180407120836.jpg

The Wheel Rack Scene got a $ 500.00 contribution!

We haven't started with the campaign yet, but having contributions already is very nice and promising. Our goal is to raise 50,000 green ones. Too fracking much you say? Some in our team say the same, but Jac feels that it is important to have enough to make a great film and Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala needs to be a great film like no other.... ahem... me and my big mouth, right?

With this new contribution, an additional 2,000 in the offing, plus 1,000 committed over the 4,000 already in the bank, we have 7,500 of the 50 big ones. So, we need to get another 43,500... not so much anymore, right?

What is set in stone right now is the Post of Woes. It has all the funding, 1,000 left to be deposited, for a total of 5,000, when that those $1,000 come in, the sequence is closed. It is a very intense scene and any film with that scene alone, if everything leads to that ONE scene and ends with that One torture scene, would be considered a classic of the GIMP genre. Kid you not!

MIIDemoBeaDani2018040720837.jpg

The Wheel/Rack is beginning to garner support and it will definitely happen. The question is who will suffer it, how far it will go, how long it will last, how much will happen there, to how many ladies and so on. When I put it this way, that scene alone, too, can be an entire movie, even a series of movies if there's more than one victim suffering unending torture in it.

What happens at the Wheel/Rack is kind of up for grabs, in a manner of speaking. We are waiting to hear the cash machine make its traditional noise to begin constructing the scenes, more than one, with this torture.

MIIDemoCristina20180407013143.jpg

Pícaro: You've pumped my anticipation level up close to Maximum PSI once again. Your post on the Club site was fantastic! Seven nuns in 33 torture scenes, this film may surpass "iconic" and enter the realm of EPIC! (Epically Iconic, perhaps?) I realize some of the 33 maybe intros and follow-ups but even if those are 20% of the whole that leaves us with at least 24 scenes of interrogation under diabolical torture! STUPENDOUS!

I find it interesting that you counted all the tortures mentioned in my previous post. I didn't, so, that tabulation came in handy. That seems to be a lot for one movie, don't you think?

(...)

Another idea that is floating around is the one about the 'bed of nails', which could actually be like an alternative rack. This new rack* could have stocks for the head and maybe for the feet. Still undecided is where will the hands be. Under the nun's back? On shackled to the sides? What Jac is taking into consideration is the space. The location for the dungeon would have to be large enough to hold all those big instruments of torture, The Post, The Wheel, The Pillory, The Ladder, The Alt Rack, The X Cross and The Cross. I think I counted them all.. oh, yes, the Judas Cradle, The Bed of Nails ... did I forget something?* A very crowded torture room indeed. A very expensive location if we consider the size the film needs.

M-IIDemo925200064511.jpg

Read more of Maleficarum II - Update! - First Contribution to The Wheel! at the Red Feline Club

As we move on to the campaign, the days of free access to the club are nearing their ultimate end. You can still visit, for now. It would be extremely nice to hear from those interested in contributing. A direct contact is our email redfeline@gmail.com

Our Spring Madness Sale is about to end as well, ALL of our movies are now with a 20% DISCOUNT!

DOWNLOAD ANY of our Films - 20% OFF!!

Get any of our DVDs - 20% OFF

Margot, I got to this a little too late for the free access to redfeline club, but I enjoyed seeing all the pre-production photos and reading the comments. Good to see exciting new material coming soon (we hope).

I would like to do a little review of the Passion of Isabel here on this site. Could I use one or two screenshots just to show something from the film? I really enjoy Jac Avila's films. Beatriz Rivera is such a lovely young woman and she does a good job of showing her pain. Amy is, of course, incredible. I really admire her intelligence, dedication and talent, not to mention her willingness to be tortured over and over.

Back
Top Bottom