News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would like to do a little review of the Passion of Isabel here on this site. Could I use one or two screenshots just to show something from the film? I really enjoy Jac Avila's films. Beatriz Rivera is such a lovely young woman and she does a good job of showing her pain. Amy is, of course, incredible. I really admire her intelligence, dedication and talent, not to mention her willingness to be tortured over and over.
Hello Mark, yes you can use a couple of screen shots for your review. The free access to the Red Feline Club is still active. You can go in and check what's going on. I'll be looking forward to read your review!

Hiya Margot.i seem to have a lot of trouble with accessing the DVD store due to it being an unsafe site. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hello Mark, yes you can use a couple of screen shots for your review. The free access to the Red Feline Club is still active. You can go in and check what's going on. I'll be looking forward to read your review!
Thanks, Margot. I'll be posting something soon. Is there a new code needed to enter the RedFeline site? The last time I tried it didn't work.

Hiya Margot.i seem to have a lot of trouble with accessing the DVD store due to it being an unsafe site. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hello, our the company that was handling our payment platform was bought by a larger company and we were forced to get another merchant account to manage the payments. It's all fine now and we should be back to normal soon.

Maleficarum Monxa Mala - The First Act – The Conflict

MMMTest051118_00121022.jpg

Friday night, May 11th, was a particularly thrilling night for Jac. He summoned 5 of the actresses for Maleficarum Monxa Mala (we’re dropping the II from the title). Jac wanted to get at least those five with the purpose of discussing the plot with them and shooting some footage for the demo or demos. It was the first time that Helena the Brazilian actress that will play the Marquesa de la Sierra de Gadór met Cristina, who will play his daughter Letizia. (...) Jac had Cristina whip Mila for the camera, after Mila whipped Cristina, of course. Bea did the camera work while Dani was helping out and Helena was watching from the shadows. When all that whipping and shooting was over, Jac and the five actresses had a little party with Pizza and rum. Delightful end to a beautiful night.

Read more of Maleficarum Monxa Mala - The First Act – The Conflict at the Red Feline Club
http://bit.ly/2k4LLwc
User: Guest2018 Password: Gimp0100

Habemus Esterni (Location)!

M-IILocation--20180508-WA0015.jpg

Everything that is happening now is an eerie repetition of what happened in 2010, when Amy and Jac were all set to shoot Barbazul and Cage when unexpectedly some good money was offered for an inquisition movie and at one critical point, Jac found the location for the movie that is now the famous Maleficarum and the shooting of that film was quickly arranged, even before Barbazul began, a film that was already scheduled to be shot because the lead actress, Veronica, was on her way from France. Something similar is happening again, as we near the production of Casa de Fieras and already began shooting La Femme De Chambre, we might have to get in the middle of those projects to shoot Maleficarum Monxa Mala. I expect that in the next few days Jac will close the deal for the location and the schedule for the production of Monxa Mala will be set in stone.

Read more of Maleficarum Monxa Mala - Habemus Esterni (Location) at the Red Feline Club

What inspired the story of Monxa Mala

Sucre2012_7799.jpg

A while back, before shooting Olalla, Amy and Jac visited the enchanting city of Sucre, the capital of Bolivia, a city that preserved, in great part, it’s colonial and republican look, its original architecture and ambiance. They took pictures of this historical city and thought of ideas for a movie that could be made there. They also heard stories from the city. One of them had to do with the story of Monxa Mala.

One day of last century, yes the 20th Century, a crew of workers were very busy at work at a beautiful colonial building in the also beautiful city of Sucre. The beautiful colonial building was a well known Catholic school. At one time in the 1700’s the building housed a very well known cloister for the daughters of the Spanish elite. The school was undergoing renovations and it became necessary to dig into an area that hadn’t been touched in centuries, to enlarge the usable grounds of the school. The intention was to build a gym without affecting the preserved colonial structure. (...)

A nun walked in a few minutes later and went directly to the life size figure on the cross, which was hard to see because of the darkness of the place. She approached the figure as her eyes became accustomed to the dark until she could finally distinguish the figure before her. She touched ever so softly, the bony, card board like, face of the figure. She let out a scream and fainted. The workers rushed to help her and then they noticed that the figure hanging from the large wooden cross was not a life size statue of the Christ. It was the mummified body of a woman who had been nailed to that cross, her leathery naked body preserved by the lack of air in the sealed dungeon. On the top of the cross, above the head of the crucified woman, a sign read Monxa Mala.

Read more of What Inspired Monxa Mala at the Red Feline Club

Maleficarum II - The Hard Costs

MIIDemoBeaDani2018040722759.jpg

The Hard Costs of physically producing the film vary dramatically depending on the film, with low budget films ranging from $200,000 to $1 million, high budget films usually around $50-$75 million, and blockbusters that can cost from $150 million to the sky is the limit and beware of the fall. A production costs a lot of money under normal circumstances, but we don’t work in normal circumstances, that’s why a $50,000 price tag to help us cover the hard costs is extremely low. We did work with much less before, but with every production we noticed that it has become harder to manage. If before we could take out of our regular cash flow for a production, that has become more difficult. We have a lot more expenses every month now and they have to be covered with our income. So it is not as easy as it was 8 years ago when we started shooting Maleficarum. We made three films then, back to back, with very little cash. It’s different now.

Read more of Maleficarum II - The Hard Costs at the Red Feline Club

If you visited our Stores this past week and found it difficult to purchase our movies, it was because our new Merchant Account was going through the process of being set up. Not an easy task. We had the previous one for over 10 years, so to set up a new one took a few days. It's slowly returning to normal. To welcome the new payment platform and to make up to our fans for the time when they could not buy their favorite movies, we are having a Not Yet Summer Madness Sale ALL of our movies are now with a 25% DISCOUNT!

DOWNLOAD ANY of our Films 25% OFF!
http://bit.ly/1JADqCK

Get any of our DVDs 25% OFF!
http://bit.ly/1PpswWE

The Post of Woes and The Cross

MMMTest051118_00290902.jpg

This entire adventure began with one email, where Pícaro described a scene he saw in an Italian movie. In it, a woman is tied to a post, her neck is held against it by a rope, her wrists are tied together above her head, but not stretched up. Her body rests on something that’s between her legs. We can’t see it because her loin cloth covers it, but we do see a piece of something sticking out. It appears that her feet are dangling, but we can’t be sure, we can’t see. Pícaro found that scene incredibly intense and offered to finance a scene just like that in Maleficarum Monxa Mala.

Read more of Maleficarum Monxa Mala - The Post of Woes and The Cross at the Red Feline Club

The Studded Plank

MMMTest051118_00221919.jpg

As I mentioned in a post, Jac gathered with some of the cast to do some extra testing, with Mila in particular. The result of that test gave Jac some ideas. On top of it, just yesterday, Jac had Graciela go over the studio to do some testing. Jac wanted to know how would she feel about the plank on her. Since we don’t have the Rack/Table to test it yet, he used the Wheel/Rack and with the help of Dani, who whipped and tortured Graciela, and Bea, who did the camera work, Jac put Graciela to the test. She passed with flying colors. She was fine with having the Studded plank on her and it was interesting that the position she was in confirmed Pícaro's observation about her rib cage making the plank wobbly. Since the purpose of the test was to see how Graciela was going to take that kind of torture, it didn’t matter much at the moment. Graciela is in full agreement on going through the torture with the plank, the stocks and all of that.

Read more of Maleficarum Monxa Mala - The Studded Plank at the Red Feline Club

Bea On The Cross!

MMMTest051118_00285609.jpg

Our Not Yet Summer Madness Sale with ALL of our movies with a 25% DISCOUNT will be finished very soon!

MMMTest051118_00304413.jpg

One of our dear nuns will end up on the cross at the end of the film. It is not for me to say who because it is part of the drama, the plot, or subplot and thus, it would be a spoiler. One thing is sure, one of them will be crucified, nailed up, hands and feet and all of that. In the spirit of not revealing who will be crucified, Jac decided to try the scene with at least three of the actresses. He’ll try it again with three others. The first one to try was Bea. She was followed by Dani.

MMMTest051118_00310419.jpg

Bea walked away into the torture room, taking Jac by surprised, he didn’t know nor anticipated what she had in mind. After some fuzzing around, she returned, a devilish smile on her face, holding another whip in her hands, the heavy flogger. Bea presented the flogger to Mila, who was also surprised. When Bea herself was whipped, Dani did not collaborate, she was just looking at what was going on from behind. Mila thought that the flogger was a good idea. She took it.

MMMTest051118_00313612.jpg

Read more of Dani On The Cross at the Red Feline Club

Our Not Yet Summer Madness Sale continues, but not for long. ALL of our movies with a 25% DISCOUNT will be finished very soon!​

Mila On The Cross

MMMTest051118_00341927.jpg

The third exercise on the cross that afternoon was for Mila. She was set up on the cross the same way Bea and Dani were before.

Bea was in charge of exposing her breasts to the cruel whip, while Dani, fresh from having been whipped minutes before by the beautiful woman on the cross, waited for her turn to inflict suffering, holding the whip in her hands, the same whip Mila used to lash her.

MMMTest051118_00353022.jpg

Of all of the actresses that have a difficult role in Maleficarum Monxa Mala, Mila is a true veteran, having played leading characters in 8 feature films in 5 years, she carries with her the heavy weight of experience, which comes very handy when performing again, like this time.

Bea hit Mila’s breasts and before the pain registered in the crucified woman’s brain, Dani was hitting her from the other side.

MMMTest051118_00360915.jpg

Read more of Mila On The Cross at the Red Feline Club

Our Not Yet Summer Madness Sale continues, but not for long. ALL of our movies with a 25% DISCOUNT will be finished very soon!

UPDATE – Tattoos, Nudity and all that Jazz

MMMTest051118_00171013.jpg

Last week our highly esteemed Pícaro made an additional 2k deposit for the film. These funds are specifically directed to the Studded Plank torture of Graciela. This particular torture involves the construction of a table/rack with some structure for the Studded Plank, stocks to hold neck, wrists and ankles. Two stocks, that is. It also involves flogging, prior to the plank, bastinado, maybe some hot irons, and in some other case, not Graciela, water torture as well.

This particular table/rack will be used to torture Ines with an instrument that I’m not at liberty to say, but it will be terrifying and extremely painful, to say the least. Pícaro's contribution brings the total cash being used now to $ 6,500. There will be another 1,000 coming our way to bring the total to 7,500. I have word that one major contributor is preparing a deposit for 3,000. That will bring the total to over 10k. A fifth of our goal. That’s not bad at all.

Concerning Mila On The Cross

MMMTest051118_00350026.jpg

Some comments came our way, which I responded but now I’ll be expanding a bit.

D Santorum on May 27, 2018 I’m sure it was a very sweet moment when Mila’s breasts were exposed. I agree that Mila “fits the cross extremely well.” She looks spectacular. And I love how in the last pic she seems to be smiling with pride. But I hope we get to see those garments completely removed. Just had to say it.

The images I’m posting are from the demo or demos Jac is making with the cast. The intention of these video exercises is to have some material for the demos, to test some of the instruments, to see how the cast feels on them, to rehearse what is going to happen on them, like the test of the Studded Plank on Graciela, for instance. En fin, to work out those details that will be part of the scenes, so when the time comes to shoot the film, things will be more efficient and cost effective. Jac wants to have all the details sort out before going in the expensive location.

Most of the garments the nuns are wearing will eventually be gone during the movie and most likely in future tests and rehearsals. As a matter of fact, there are shots of Dani totally nude, as she will be in the film.

Who will end up totally nude and all of that is something that has to do with the story itself. What the intention of the inquisitor is, how far does he want to go with his demands. It also has to do with what the Confessor, known as The Mad Monk, wants from those under his spiritual care. When the Mad Monk wants a nun totally exposed is for a strong reason, which he has to justify to himself and his omnipresent God.

Concerning Mila's Tattoos

OlallaVidCaps00270415.jpg

petelobo on May 28, 2018 Mila has been one of the reasons that has brought me back to Red Feline in recent years. She is a beautiful and spectacular performer. I was saddened to see the huge tattoos she has added since last we saw her. Hope you’ve got a lot of makeup to cover all that ink. I continue to be amazed at the penchant for some of the most beautiful women to cover themselves this way. It’s like having a stradivarius and hiring a graffiti artist to paint it.

Mila had those tattoos for many years already. She had them when we shot JUSTINE, but you don’t see them. They are nicely and naturally covered. You actually see them in Olalla, where Mila’s tattoos are part of her character. Olalla was made long before JUSTINE. Those tattoos were there but not seen in Dead But Dreaming and in Pygmalion. When the movies are made, the tattoos are gone, unless Jac wants them as part of the character.

The truth is, a lot of women of Mila’s generation have them, Bea has them, Dani has them, even Amy has them. Yes, she does. Everyone that shows up for casting, with very few exceptions, have tattoos, big, small, some cover their entire bodies. I guess that’s how things are now. But fear not, for a period movie, like Maleficarum Monxa Mala, those tattoos will be completely covered.

JustineVidCaps00354504.jpg

Read more UPDATES at the Red Feline Club

Our Not Yet Summer Madness Sale continues, but not for long. ALL of our movies with a 25% DISCOUNT will be finished very soon!

Everyone that shows up for casting, with very few exceptions, have tattoos, big, small, some cover their entire bodies. I guess that’s how things are now.
I think wanting to be in films like yours, and wanting to be tattooed, may be quite closely linked in their psyches.
That's not implying any judgement, I admire your actresses enormously, and I don't criticise their tattoos,
though I haven't felt drawn to getting tattooed myself, I think I can understand why they want that done to their bodies,
just as I can empathise with their eagerness to be whipped and tortured.

I think wanting to be in films like yours, and wanting to be tattooed, may be quite closely linked in their psyches.
That's not implying any judgement, I admire your actresses enormously, and I don't criticise their tattoos,
though I haven't felt drawn to getting tattooed myself, I think I can understand why they want that done to their bodies,
just as I can empathise with their eagerness to be whipped and tortured.

To top it all, Mila is a Tattoo artist too! She works doing that now, and she's doing some tattooing on herself, on her leg. One very famous model here is her client, she's young and pretty, and she subjects to be under Mila's needles.

Maleficarum Monxa Mala - The Case for Full Nudity

MIIDemoMakingOf_3634.jpg

I think I must address some issues raised at the GIMP forum. Some issues are kind of silly, like Nudity is not Full Nudity unless the vagina is shaved. To me, that's just silly if not plain weird. Nudity for Nudity's sake is not an obligation either. Sometimes the actress or actresses might not want to be totally nude, shaved or not shaved. There will be full nudity in Maleficarum Monxa Mala, but I don't know who and why or for how long.

At one point Ralphus said: I think it's premature to assume there won't be any full nudity. At least one of the actresses (Bea) has done full nudity before and I'd like to think Pachamama learned from the backlash against Justine's use of loincloths to not make that mistake again. Besides, it's not the lack of skin I'm concerned about, it's the expected overuse of fake bloody whipping that has me less than enthused about this production so far. I like a variety of tortures, not the same prop whip used over and over in different locations.

Mila did full nudity and for the entire length of the film in Maleficarum and Le Marquis de la Croix. She also did full nudity for some extended parts in Dead But Dreaming, two beautiful scenes in Pygmalion, a couple of sexy scenes In Olalla, and a sex scene in BARBAZUL where's she's totally nude too... and not to forget The Via Crucis of Mila. So there.

VCOM01_254.jpg

Saying that there was a backlash against JUSTINE because very few people in this forum, including our highly esteemed and respected Ralphus, had issues with some scenes, like the use of loincloths by Bea and Mila, it's an exaggeration. JUSTINE is our most successful film right now. It surpasses Maleficarum in sales at Amazon.com and it passed The Passion of Isabel to regain the Number One Spot in sales in May.

One thing I would like to stress is that unlike many of the films normally viewed and reviewed at the GIMP forum, our core audience is not limited to ONE particular Niche. We aim to reach more people, maybe not a general audience, that's not existent these days, but a wide enough audience for whom those details, highly criticized in some places, are not a problem at all. BTW, we have at least 10 different whips.

Maybe some people at the GIMP are not interested in our films, that's OK. I'm not interested in convincing them otherwise, a couple made their point plenty of times and I respect that. I'm interested in keep informing those who want to be informed on what we're doing, and by the number of hits my links to the Red Feline Club get, I know that most of them, more than 75% of them, are part of the regular crowd at the GIMP forum.

Of the 1213 recent unique hits we received the last few days to this link: Red Feline Club, 945 are from the GIMP forum. That's good enough for me. I will keep posting because I know that at least 945 people are interested in Maleficarum Monxa Mala. Thus I don't really mind the one or two that keep whining.

Ralphus also commented about Maleficarum: I think a lot of people recognized it was a quality film, so expectations get raised every time they start a new project, but after 7 years, it looks like they peaked with their first one. Not that some of their subsequent films haven't had a few moments, but this was their best sustained effort. So that's why it gets mentioned a lot. Every time they put out something new, it's going to automatically be compared, favorably or not, to what they accomplished with Maleficarum.

While it is true that Maleficarum is our top seller over the years, in a very short time JUSTINE has reached the level Maleficarum had after a couple of years in the market. I can say that overall JUSTINE has made a very strong impact and it continues to do so. Our other films have strong sales, maybe not as quickly and strong as JUSTINE or The Passion of Isabel, but they are strong. JUSTINE made, so far, almost 3 dollars for every dollar invested. Dead But Dreaming and BARBAZUL made at least 4 dollars for each dollar invested. Not bad.

If we look into our production values and what has been accomplished in the last 8 years, I can say that all the films after Maleficarum have gained a lot cinematically and dramatically. The actresses have grown in their performances, and so on. The quality of the films grow with every experience. However, they are not the same film, they are not even similar films trying to outdo each other, they do not intend to be. Each film has its own story, its own intention, it's own existence, it's own attraction and I can even say it's own captive audience. Within that wide stage, comparisons are futile.

Maleficarum Monxa Mala will not be a repetition of the first and great Maleficarum. The new film will not intend to be superior or inferior to it. It will not try to mend perceived mistakes of past films, nor is it designed to please a few critics. Maleficarum Monxa Mala will be a film with its own production values, its own story, it's own dramatic plot, it's own mistakes, it's own iconic scenes and it will have a lot of torture. That's for sure.

MMMTest051118_01171023.jpg

Read more UPDATES at the Red Feline Club

DOWNLOAD ANY of our Films

Get any of our DVDs

Hi I'm going to throw my hat in the ring about a couple of the points raised by Margot.
1/ Loincloths....keep them going.
I LOVE lasses clad in this fashion more than full nudity as it keeps the feminine mystique.Of course i dont mind a fair bit of naked flesh on display as it emphasises their vulnerability....
2/Tattoos...yep that old chestnut.;-) ;-)
I know dozens of nice ladies with tattoos of various sizes and granted it is a personal choice on their part.
BUT....for the sake of 100% historical accuracy they must be removed by concealer. I know a well-known German website that specialises in medieval torture scenarios that are spoilt by the otherwise lovely actresses sporting 21st century tattoos,hair colouring,piercings etc etc....!!
3/ finally I'm sorry to report that I'm still having trouble with making any DVD purchase from the RF 'site..which isn't good if I want to purchase one of their movies especially the upcoming production,next year :-(

I think both Justine and Passion of Isabel were quite good. Justine, of course, had more of a plot, based on de Sade's novel, but Isabel had some luscious torture scenes. Sometimes it is nice to just dispense with the story and get down to the main attraction.
As for tats, I agree. But then I am an older guy who remembers when only male sailors had tattoos. If you are watching a film set in the 1600s and the naked woman being tortures has a big tattoo on her shoulder and a nose piercing, it does break the suspension of disbelief that is so important in theater and in movies.

Hi I'm going to throw my hat in the ring about a couple of the points raised by Margot.
1/ Loincloths....keep them going.
I LOVE lasses clad in this fashion more than full nudity as it keeps the feminine mystique.Of course i dont mind a fair bit of naked flesh on display as it emphasises their vulnerability....
2/Tattoos...yep that old chestnut.;-) ;-)
I know dozens of nice ladies with tattoos of various sizes and granted it is a personal choice on their part.
BUT....for the sake of 100% historical accuracy they must be removed by concealer. I know a well-known German website that specialises in medieval torture scenarios that are spoilt by the otherwise lovely actresses sporting 21st century tattoos,hair colouring,piercings etc etc....!!
3/ finally I'm sorry to report that I'm still having trouble with making any DVD purchase from the RF 'site..which isn't good if I want to purchase one of their movies especially the upcoming production,next year :-(

I believe the store is functioning well. When is the last time you tried?

Loincloths....keep them going.
I LOVE lasses clad in this fashion more than full nudity as it keeps the feminine mystique
:ARMS1: I so agree - what could be more erotic than to be tied up naked wearing a loincloth like this?

loincloth.jpg

Sometimes the actress or actresses might not want to be totally nude, shaved or not shaved.
And it's very good that their wishes are respected - but others may actually want to be naked,
feeling more 'right' that way, especially in torture scenes?

Back
Top Bottom