Next step

Go to CruxDreams.com

petraherz

Governor
After a break i´ll continue showing one of my older pencil drawings (last drawings you will find at the topic "a first step"). This picture shows my girl friend and me after kidnapping by Gaddafis soldiers and beeing crucified in the desert.[attachment=0:2l6qw0mb]love at the last sight2.jpg[/attachment:2l6qw0mb]

Attachments

• love at the last sight2.jpg
    love at the last sight2.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 1,599
petraherz said:
After a break i´ll continue showing one of my older pencil drawings (last drawings you will find at the topic "a first step"). This picture shows my girl friend and me after kidnapping by Gaddafis soldiers and beeing crucified in the desert.[attachment=0:1pvhnpfz]love at the last sight2.jpg[/attachment:1pvhnpfz]
nice and now the story please

Sorry, but that will take a lot of time and ....in bad english. I´ll hope to enjoy you with some more pictures next. :-\

petraherz said:
Sorry, but that will take a lot of time and ....in bad english. I´ll hope to enjoy you with some more pictures next. :-\

sorry that's my problem tooooooooooooooooo

perhaps helps that tower somewhat or g :-w oogle :((

a manip (the church is the one in my hometown and the woman is Red Feline's Gabriel)

Attachments

• Gabrielle-on-cross-in-front-of-chuirch-3.jpg
    Gabrielle-on-cross-in-front-of-chuirch-3.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 1,352
That's a pretty good sketch. By all means, please post more. :-bd
petraherz said:
Around here, most of the English is bad. Some of the English are also pretty wicked. :D
(Sorry, you may have to speak English to get that joke)

After a break i´ll continue showing one of my older pencil drawings (last drawings you will find at the topic "a first step"). This picture shows my girl friend and me after kidnapping by Gaddafis soldiers and beeing crucified in the desert.[attachment=0:2l6qw0mb]love at the last sight2.jpg[/attachment:2l6qw0mb]
it's great to visualise your fantasies with drawings...

a manip (the church is the one in my hometown and the woman is Red Feline's Gabriel)

A nice manip, i enjoyed it, she ´s as nice as the other Red-Felines-Girls! I´ll hope to scan my other pencil drawings or some pictures of my own self-crucifixion. They are all waiting for the pleasing audience here in the forum, but it need´s time to do it at last.

Greetings, petraherz

thanks eulalia that was 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin comment in another place

This picture was followed by an emulsion from jastrow seen in an other thread. Also my new picture petra 1524 in "when in Rome". Click to the thread to see it. As mentioned above I complete or finish some old pictures so the next one:
Rebecca.jpg
Rebecca was caught by 2 silly guys while praying at a grave in the the little graveyard of a small unknown town. It was during twilight at halloween, so no one took a notice at her screams. The guys teared off the corpus of the life-size crucifix nearby, and laid the whole rest (i.e.the empty cross) to the ground. "You would be the better thing at the wooden pole my dear!" they grind to her. Because Rebecca tried to defend herself one man pulled her brutally to the ground and hold on her. The second ripped her clothes off. "Hui, .... what a pretty belly...button.. a damn good sight! Ha... you aren´t wet? That we´ll do in another way! Your pedicure yesterday we give a new sense, ha,ha..!" Spoked and hammered a nail in her left feet into the old rough wooden cross. It croaked as the nail was going through. Rebecca wailed. She was paralyzed by fear and pain. She defended herself with the free right foot. But in the right moment the second man took the foot, brought it to the ground and fixed it with his great right shoe. "You cannot get awaaaay, can you? Take the next, we´ll see!" And he gave the next blow free. With a crash the hammer reached its aim. Rebeccas right foot sliped a littlebit aside because of the fully hammers force, but it was also fixed at the cross. Her breasts lift up and down. A never exspected pain came over her body and she recognized, that the spectacel was not over. But she was not strong enough to set her forces against the greater one of the first man. So it was easy to hold her down and nailing her left wrist to the open arm of the cross. And at last her right wrist found in place and got fixed with the four´th nail. Her feet tried to become free. But this wasn´t a good idea. At her left foot the flesh gave way and her foot came in a new angle to the cross, her heel was the only point which touched the wood. That was the reason for the next overlong cry as the cross was erected at the back of the grave and the fully weight came on her nailed feets. Flood of tears were coming out of her eyes. As the cross was fixed, the guys set an old witchhat on her head and went away motionless. A day after Rebecca was found by the gravestaff. Never such a beautiful gravecross was seen.

danke schon, aber nicht fur die 3 tore yesterday:D this is better thx

Yes, but i didn´t see the footballgame because i was working on this two pictures! I´m shure, Netherland is back next year!
I´m with you, ...
i see:p

To give some more impressions to your fantasy i´ll load two pictures I made yesterday from the poor Rebecca, enjoy as allways?!

After some absence, I´ll post a new one:
Alexa, a young mother was captured during the Hungarian-storm in the 7th - century. She defend herself after her husband was speared from the soldiers but she had no chance. She wasn´t raped, but she had to climb on a tree in front of all village citizens showing her naked body. She was bound there but with one free hand she was ordered and able to take the cornu (stump of a branch) by herself testing the best sit of it. After this she was nailed at the old tree and the ropes were taken off. She was yelling unbelievable in her pain. No times before such a sound from a living human being was heared there. All kids were shocked because they were forced to see the whole humiliation and crucifixion. And the citizens weren´t allowed to go back in their houses until Alexa was dead after three days. beloved_mother.jpg

After some absence, I´ll post a new one:
Alexa, a young mother was captured during the Hungarian-storm in the 7th - century. She defend herself after her husband was speared from the soldiers but she had no chance. She wasn´t raped, but she had to climb on a tree in front of all village citizens showing her naked body. She was bound there but with one free hand she was ordered and able to take the cornu (stump of a branch) by herself testing the best sit of it. After this she was nailed at the old tree and the ropes were taken off. She was yelling unbelievable in her pain. No times before such a sound from a living human being was heared there. All kids were shocked because they were forced to see the whole humiliation and crucifixion. And the citizens weren´t allowed to go back in their houses until Alexa was dead after three days. View attachment 31543
Thank u for posting!

Back
Top Bottom