No Nails??? Burn Her!!!!!!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com

zenwhips1

Governor
I loved that one too. She's in complete and utter despair realizing there is nothing she can do to stop the horrible suffering she
is about to endure.

Actually, that is one of my favorite images alltime. I sent it ( modified with appropriate text inserted ) out as a Christmas card for several years. I have also used it other ways as well. btb028t2e42x copy.jpg
Another.btb028xhjrf copy.jpg btb02hrzsw8x copy.jpg

Last edited:
tumblr_8zhdgterwyy1f copy.jpg ...

Actually, that is one of my favorite images alltime. I sent it ( modified with appropriate text inserted ) out as a Christmas card for several years. I have also used it other ways as well. View attachment 105252
Another.View attachment 105253 View attachment 105255

For me, as horribly painful as that would be, I would know it would only be a short time. As opposed to nailed on my cross where I know my suffering would
not subside but only increase with each passing minute. And knowing that I have many hours of agony ahead of me....

For me, as horribly painful as that would be, I would know it would only be a short time. As opposed to nailed on my cross where I know my suffering would
not subside but only increase with each passing minute. And knowing that I have many hours of agony ahead of me....

Smiles... well, I am guessing any good masochist would have no trouble choosing which manner of execution suited her best. That said, there is certainly a case to be made for an explosion of sensation as opposed to a slow, bubbling of agony and suffering, stretched out over a long period of time.

Smiles... well, I am guessing any good masochist would have no trouble choosing which manner of execution suited her best. That said, there is certainly a case to be made for an explosion of sensation as opposed to a slow, bubbling of agony and suffering, stretched out over a long period of time.

Of course there would be such emotional anguish for me before the fire was started. Being tied to the stake like that, knowing that soon someone
will come to light the fire around me and that I will burn alive. All during that time I was waiting, while there would be no physical suffering, the
emotional suffering would be off the charts. I would have so many reactions during that time. Struggling, sobbing, praying, begging and pleading
for someone to help me...

Of course there would be such emotional anguish for me before the fire was started. Being tied to the stake like that, knowing that soon someone
will come to light the fire around me and that I will burn alive. All during that time I was waiting, while there would be no physical suffering, the
emotional suffering would be off the charts. I would have so many reactions during that time. Struggling, sobbing, praying, begging and pleading
for someone to help me...

Unfortunately for you, there is no one there so inclined... they are there for one purpose only; to watch you scream, writhe, moan, bed, plead... and, burn.

Unfortunately for you, there is no one there so inclined... they are there for one purpose only; to watch you scream, writhe, moan, bed, plead... and, burn.

Still I would look out at those watching and plead with them....all of them, one of them, anyone.....to please help me. I would mostly seek out other women that
were in the crowd, thinking they would have more empathy for me....that maybe they could understand my terror and anguish....

Back
Top Bottom