No Nails??? Burn Her!!!!!!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Something new from me.
Bye the way. Its okay to repost some or all of my pics. But its a little bit unfriendly to remove my symbol from the pics.
Did someone delete them? Thats wrong!

Edith, opps, I was to quick!

Sorry. Maybe i don´t found the right words. I don´t want to remove anything. I would prefer that people don´t remove my symbol from the pics. But no reason for a long discussion about it. Lets enjoy our dark fantansies.

View attachment 587178
Welcome in the club of misspelling Members. I do it also often.
Btw, we both are German speaking.

I only have one picture like this myself, and she is not on fire yet. Some sort of art I found in a google or yahoo search, I can't remember.
She does not seem to be bound very tight, does she? Maybe she should have another chain around her throat, and they should look tighter than this one is.
84c2d568b389a86e83f642f5f466dcea.jpg

I only have one picture like this myself, and she is not on fire yet. Some sort of art I found in a google or yahoo search, I can't remember.
She does not seem to be bound very tight, does she? Maybe she should have another chain around her throat, and they should look tighter than this one is.
View attachment 589879

For my money she needs to be bound with her hands above her head, that will do it. Stretch her a little, I want to see ribs!

Attachments

• 3990638_205f2ec635_m1.jpg
    3990638_205f2ec635_m1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 382
  • Nuns_executed_2.jpg
    Nuns_executed_2.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 401
For my money she needs to be bound with her hands above her head, that will do it. Stretch her a little, I want to see ribs!

I agree with this. with the arms bound over head it pulls at the neck/chest/breast area, and that makes it sexy. I'd say make her wait a fair amount of time before finally lighting her on fire. Give her more time to take it all in and feel all the fear and sadness and shame she can. Let her pee herself once she finally is lit on fire, and it begins to whisper at the edge of her toes. Watch her as she spreads her legs in order to avoid the fire. Watch as she twists and pulls only inches away from the wood as it slowly crawls up her legs as she screams for forgiveness of crimes she did not commit, as she pleads with the crowds to untie her before it's too late.

Lol, I didn't know where else to put this so ..........

@SeD and I did somethign a little different in SL. a Witch trial set in the 1600s the accused is one of the town trollops and away we go .........

Part 1 the public part of the trial.

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 1415100View attachment 1415101View attachment 1415102View attachment 1415103View attachment 1415104
With a body like that she's most definitely guilty. But proceed with the questioning just to be sure. :devil2:

Back
Top Bottom