Noosed Nude NYC

Go to CruxDreams.com
At least I´m done with the story. Sorry about this collection of comments. While reading I hadn´t thought about them all fetching up here at the end.
Absolutely great story (and not the first of you). Wonderful pics by madiosi. Although I grasp about RL and writing fatigue, I´m eagerly waiting for your next cooperation!
I'm very pleased you liked the story so much. There is always a possibility for moore strories. Keep watching this space;)

It was a wonderful story! Really immersive, and I was really feeling like I was reading a well-written detective story.
I woulda preferred if our heroine had hanged to death, (always partial to tragedies) but it was a masterpiece nonetheless!

It was a wonderful story! Really immersive, and I was really feeling like I was reading a well-written detective story.
I woulda preferred if our heroine had hanged to death, (always partial to tragedies) but it was a masterpiece nonetheless!

But then I wouldn’t have been around for the sequels! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the kind words of praise!
It was tempting to let Barb hang, but I'm an old softy and we did want to do sequels, which we have done.

Thank you for the very kind words. They mean a lot in these difficult times.

It was tempting to let Barb hang, but I'm an old softy and we did want to do sequels, which we have done.

Thank you for the very kind words. They mean a lot in these difficult times.

Speaking of sequels makes me happy. So very happy.

You truly are a great writers. Keep up the good work!

Speaking of sequels makes me happy. So very happy.

You truly are a great writers. Keep up the good work!
Your wish has been granted:

The first one (before Noosed Nude NYC)

The sequels:

And, if you like humor:

and

Your wish has been granted:

The first one (before Noosed Nude NYC)

The sequels:

And, if you like humor:

and

Wow.. Thank you so much! That's a lot of great stories to keep me occupied! :)

Thank you for being so active.

Back
Top Bottom