Noosed Nude NYC

Go to CruxDreams.com

“So, Barb, you’re the psychologist here. What did you make of them?” Stan asked. They were sitting at the table in their kitchen. Stan had insisted on debriefing her as soon as possible after the meeting with the suspects. “First impressions are usually the most accurate,” he had told her.

Barb drained her wineglass and poured herself a refill from the half empty bottle in front of her. Stan picked up a peanut from the small bowl in front of him and examined it closely as though it might hold the key to this puzzling case. “You ever see the movie, ‘Mean Girls’?” she asked.

“With that one who’s always in and out of rehab? What’s her name?”

“Lindsay Lohan,” Barb replied.

“Yeah, her, but no, I don’t think I’ve seen it.”

“Well, they reminded me of the ones in that film. Deb and Cindy definitely did-Cathy seemed a bit harder to read. Would they manipulate a sheltered, vulnerable young woman like Amanda Berger into killing herself just so they could get off on watching her strangle slowly to death? In a heartbeat, Stan.” Stan nodded to show that he didn’t disagree. “And I’d be willing to bet she wasn’t the first.”

“And what about Barbara Fulton, innocent fifth grade teacher from the Midwest? Would they like to see her dancing from the end of a rope?” Stan asked.

Barb smiled. “I bet they’re chomping at the bit to have a new prospect so soon after the last one.”

“And how does Ms. Fulton feel about that?”

“Scared, of course, but also excited. She wants to experience the sensations of desperately struggling to breathe, her body suspended by the rope that is choking her. She doesn’t want to disappoint her new friends who share her fascination. She will be reluctant, but in the end, she will do what they want.”

“She’s counting on her boyfriend, ‘Rick’ to save her tight little ass at the last minute, isn’t she?” Stan asked, winking at Barb.

“Yes, she is. And he will, right?” Barb asked.

“Maybe. That depends how nice she is to him between now and then.”

Barb glared at him. “I’m always nice to you, Goldman. Much nicer than you deserve, asshole.”

“Sometimes you are, Moore, but not always. Need I remind you of a certain morning?” Barb rolled her eyes. “Anyway, while you were chatting with your new friends, I called Marty. I told him we had a great time visiting him and Melissa and really enjoyed the hike.”

“You did, Goldman? You could have fooled me. You were puffing like an old steam engine.”

“Be that as it may, he reminded me that that this coming Saturday night is the New York Restaurant Association annual awards dinner up in Albany. His place is one of the nominees for Upstate Restaurant of the Year. It’s a good occasion for him to schmooze with his colleagues and various bigwigs and they all like to get plastered after the dinner, so he and Melissa plan to stay over up there.”

Stan stopped to take another sip of beer. Barb looked at him expectantly. “That means that we can have the barn all to ourselves this Saturday. So you can tell your new friends your uncle is away and that you’re free to play.”

“That’s great,” Barb said, smiling. “So what’s the plan, Stan?” Stan frowned. He hated when she said that, which she did because she knew it annoyed him.

“Obviously, you have to lose the game so that you are the one to hang. Because if it’s one of the others, they will almost certainly stop before anything bad happens and they can say it’s all just fun and games.”

Barb nodded. “But with me, they’ll go all the way, right?” Stan nodded. He had a momentary vision of Barb, naked, a rope around her neck, standing on a chair. He wondered if the others would yank the chair away or just manipulate her into kicking it away herself.

“Right. And I have to let you hang long enough that we can convince a jury they would have let you die, but not so long that you actually do die.”

“And where exactly are you going to be?” Barb asked. “How are we setting this up?”

“I’ll be in Marty’s kitchen watching everything on your laptop. The moment you look like you’re a goner, I burst in, cut you down and bust the perps. They’ll be half naked and totally surprised, so they shouldn’t put up much of a fight.”

“You better make sure you save me in time, Stan. I’m trusting you with my life.”

“Who better, Moore? I’ve already saved your life once, so don’t worry. But the main thing is you need to make sure you lose the poker game.”

“Right,” Barb replied.

“You said you were very bad at poker, didn’t you? Especially strip poker?”

“I told you I played once back in college. I lost my shirt, literally.” Stan imagined Barb sitting at a poker table, her tits out, about to place some chips in the pot.

“And what happened then?” he asked.

“Nothing, you dirty old man. I got shy and put my shirt back on and left the table. But I think I know how to lose at poker. And in case I don’t, I have a feeling those three will find a way to make sure I do.”

“Probably. You don’t want to make it obvious, though. Take your time and lose slowly. The best way to do that without them knowing is to fold good hands. Then make a few ill-timed bluffs with bad hands. Just follow my signals.”

“And how exactly will you get word to me? I can’t wear a wire, because I’m gonna end up naked.”

Stan grinned. “Yeah, that’s a shame, isn’t it?” Barb glared at him and muttered something under her breath. “The department has some tiny wireless earpieces you can stick down the ear canal so no one can see them. I’ve used them a couple of times and they’re good. I can give you instructions through that. We’ll have three or four cameras set up and hopefully I can catch enough of your hand and the others to give you guidance.”

Stan continued. “I’ll go see Phil Schupp tomorrow; I’ll tell him you and I have a hot weekend planned and I’ll let him see film of you if he lets me borrow some wireless cameras and an earpiece.”

Barb dumped the remains of her wine glass on Stan’s head. “You will not!” she shouted.

Stan got a paper towel and dried his face. He shook his head. “For fuck’s sake, I was only kidding, Moore. I’m gonna tell him that I need to watch one of my informants who I think is holding out on me. Give me some credit.”

Barb looked almost like she might be a little bit sorry over how she had treated Stan. Perhaps not enough to apologize, but she took his face in her hands and kissed him hard on the mouth. “Is that the credit you were looking for, Goldman?”

“It’ll do for now, Moore. So cameras, earpiece, we’ll also need a couple of kerosene heaters, because the barn will be cold this time of year and I don’t want you girls freezing your tushies off when you strip. And battery powered lights, because it will be dark in the barn. We can get those upstate near Marty’s-the hardware stores up there are more likely to have those than the ones in the city. What about the rope?”

“I’ll ask them, but I think they have one,” Barb replied. “That will be useful in court if it has Amanda Berger’s DNA on it, won’t it?”

“It might be, Barb,” Stan said winking at her. “Also cards, poker chips. I have those in a closet here. Offer them, say they’re from Rick, but I suspect they will want to bring their own, which will likely be marked somehow if we’re on the right track.”

“Oh, I think we are Stan. This is going to be great,” Barb said, excitedly. “I’ll get to see what hanging feels like, you’ll get to save me again and we’ll bust them. Once we do, we can get warrants and pin Amanda’s murder on them and who knows how many others, because there’s a good chance she wasn’t their first.”

“Everybody’s happy, then,” Stan replied. “Except Reggie, who’ll have a fit when he finds out we kept going on the case he told us to drop.”

“Oh, stop being a worry wart, Goldman. A bust is a bust, this will get good media and he’ll tell the brass it was all his idea. Now how’s about a game of strip poker right here, just for practice?”

“You promise to lose, Moore?”

“Sure, Stan, whatever you want,” she replied, rolling her eyes. “So how do we play?”

Stan got up and went to the coat closet near the apartment doorway. He returned with a deck of cards and a box of poker chips. “It’s simple, Moore. We’ll play five card draw, with betting after the deal and again after the draw. Every item of clothing is worth five chips from the bank.” He removed his shoes and took five chips. “Those together count as one, socks too,” he added, taking them off and grabbing five more chips from the bank.

Barb slipped off her shoes and pulled off her tights and took ten chips. “You’ve got a bra and I don’t, so you have a slight advantage, but I’m not worried,” Stan said. “We each have to ante two chips for each hand.”

“Ante? What’s that?” Barb asked.

“The fee to play a hand,” Stan said, throwing two chips onto the center of the table. Barb threw in her two as well. He dealt them each five cards. He had a pair of sixes. He bet two chips and Barb called him. He threw away the other three cards and drew a King, an eight and a third six. He bet five chips. Barb called. She had a pair of Aces.

“Not bad, Moore, but not good enough,” he said, laying down the three sixes and scooping up the chips. “You only got one chip Moore, so you better buy more.” She stripped off her shirt and took five more chips. The next hand took care of those.

Barb stood and removed her skirt, leaving her in just her bra and panties. Barb won the next two hands when Stan, having lousy cards, folded after the deal. Since she only won his ante, it barely replenished her stock of chips. On the next hand, she bet her entire pile after the deal. Stan looked hard at her and decided she was bluffing. He called and matched up a pair of sevens on the draw. Barb had to swap her bra for enough chips to bet on her final hand, which ended up being only King high.

Stan grinned as he showed his pair. “Nice try, Moore.” He reached out and stroked her breasts. “And if you think I’m going to be distracted by your tits, forget about it. I’m a serious poker player and as long as I’m at the table, it’s all business. Now you need more chips, don’t you?”

Madiosi-2018-312-24Strippoker.jpg

Barb stuck her tongue out, then stood up and slowly pulled her panties over her hips and down her thighs, wriggling her hips enticingly as she did. Stan felt his cock swelling in his pants.

It took several more hands, Barb winning a couple, but, soon, she had lost her remaining chips. She sat naked at the table, a large pile of chips in front of Stan and none in front of her. “So, did it seem like I was trying to lose or just like I wasn’t very good?” Barb asked.

Stan thought for a moment, his eyes running up and down her luscious naked body. “I’d say the latter. I think if you play like that, you should fool your new friends. Of course, if you were playing with them, you would be standing on that chair with a rope around your neck about to swing through the air like Tarzan,” he told her.

“I guess so,” she replied. “But I don’t see a rope here.”

“No, and there’s nowhere to attach it to,” Stan said. “But you lost, Moore, so instead of hanging, you have to do what I ask you, right?”

Barb looked doubtful. “And what would that be, Goldman?”

“You know that thing that guys like that you haven’t done for me in a while,” he said, standing and unbuttoning his trousers.

“Geez, Stan,” Barb said.

“Come on, Moore, it’s better than hanging.”

“I’m not so sure, Goldman,“ she said, shaking her head, as she knelt in front of him.

Madiosi-2018-313-24Strippoker2.jpg

The next few days passed quickly. Stan ran the photos he had taken of the three women in Starbucks through some of the criminal databases the department used, and nothing came up on any of them. That wasn’t definitive given the mediocre quality of the pictures and the less than perfect facial recognition software, but it was what they had. They’d find out their suspects real identities soon enough after they busted them.

Stan had no problem arranging to borrow the surveillance equipment. Barb PMed the suspects that her uncle would be away for the weekend and they could use the barn on Saturday night. They eagerly accepted.

NJ said she had a car and said she’d pick everybody up. Barb suggested that rather than go all the way to Queens and back in the terrible traffic, she would take the train in to Manhattan and they could meet at the Starbucks where they had met before at 4 PM so they could be at her uncles by around 7. NJ was happy to agree to that.

That Saturday morning, Stan loaded the equipment in a small backpack. He kissed Barb deeply on the mouth as they stood in the doorway. “Good luck, babe,” he said.

“You mean bad luck, don’t you?” she replied. “I’m supposed to lose, aren’t I?”

Stan smiled. “Yeah, you are. I’ll have everything set up by the time you guys arrive,” he promised.

Would they manipulate a sheltered, vulnerable young woman like Amanda Berger into killing herself just so they could get off on watching her strangle slowly to death? In a heartbeat, Stan.” Stan nodded to show that he didn’t disagree. “And I’d be willing to bet she wasn’t the first.”

I think we are definitely onto something here! ;)

“And what about Barbara Fulton, innocent fifth grade teacher from the Midwest? Would they like to see her dancing from the end of a rope?” Stan asked.

I think you would too, Goldman :rolleyes:

Barb glared at him. “I’m always nice to you, Goldman. Much nicer than you deserve, asshole.”

Understatement :p

“That’s great,” Barb said, smiling. “So what’s the plan, Stan?”

He hates that line. What mother calls her kid Stan? Poor guy! :confused:

“Right. And I have to let you hang long enough that we can convince a jury they would have let you die, but not so long that you actually do die.”

Easy as pie! :)

“I told you I played once back in college. I lost my shirt, literally.” Stan imagined Barb sitting at a poker table, her tits out, about to place some chips in the pot.

Stan has a vivid imagination :popcorn:

The department has some tiny wireless earpieces you can stick down the ear canal so no one can see them.

James Bond like ... cool :cool:

“Oh, I think we are Stan. This is going to be great,” Barb said, excitedly. “I’ll get to see what hanging feels like, you’ll get to save me again and we’ll bust them. Once we do, we can get warrants and pin Amanda’s murder on them and who knows how many others, because there’s a good chance she wasn’t their first.”

What could possibly go wrong? :confused:

“And if you think I’m going to be distracted by your tits, forget about it. I’m a serious poker player and as long as I’m at the table, it’s all business. Now you need more chips, don’t you?”

Rats! And I was counting on winning by distraction :oops:

“Geez, Stan,” Barb said.

“I’m not so sure, Goldman,“ she said, shaking her head, as she knelt in front of him.

Just for the record here, folks ... I never do that! :facepalm:

“You know that thing that guys like that you haven’t done for me in a while,” he said, standing and unbuttoning his trousers.

“Geez, Stan,” Barb said.

View attachment 588055

To perpetuate a stereotype. A completely new level ... we can discover new qualities and sides of cutie! :cheer:

“And where exactly are you going to be?” Barb asked. “How are we setting this up?”

“I’ll be in Marty’s kitchen watching everything on your laptop. The moment you look like you’re a goner, I burst in, cut you down and bust the perps. They’ll be half naked and totally surprised, so they shouldn’t put up much of a fight.”

“You better make sure you save me in time, Stan. I’m trusting you with my life.”
question : "What can go wrong with this plan?":oops:
answer : "Everything!":eek::facepalm:

I think we are definitely onto something here! ;)

I think you would too, Goldman :rolleyes:

Understatement :p

He hates that line. What mother calls her kid Stan? Poor guy! :confused:

Easy as pie! :)

Stan has a vivid imagination :popcorn:

James Bond like ... cool :cool:

What could possibly go wrong? :confused:

Rats! And I was counting on winning by distraction :oops:

Just for the record here, folks ... I never do that! :facepalm:
Thank's for this great detective story! As an old goat myself, I find it especially encourging with the story between an older gentleman and a young attractive woman........makes you dream on! :) Looking forward to B's hanging!

Thank's for this great detective story! As an old goat myself, I find it especially encourging with the story between an older gentleman and a young attractive woman........makes you dream on! :) Looking forward to B's hanging!
Yes, there are many fantasies here-crucifixion, hanging, whipping-and that is certainly a very valid one, though perhaps farther from probability unless the older gentleman is much wealthier than an average police detective. Come to think of it, one wonders if Internal Affairs isn't looking at this romance and wondering if Stan's been on the take!:p

I think she is (perversely) looking forward to being hanged too!
That brings us to the next episode, coming very shortly. Thank you Tree...:)

Marty’s kitchen was eight paces long by five paces wide. Stan knew that because he had paced it probably fifty times in the last hour. He was worried. This undercover operation of Barb’s was risky. It wasn’t blessed by the Department, quite the opposite, so there was no backup in case something went wrong.

They had agreed, assuming Barb lost the poker game and had to hang, that he would have to let her go through with it. Worse, he would have to let her hang there, struggling for air, at least long enough that the video he would be recording would convince a jury that the three suspects wouldn’t intervene and would let her die as they had presumably done with Amanda Berger. Only then would he rescue her.

And, so far, there was no sign of them, which introduced another risk. What if they had somehow guessed she was a cop and not a fifth grade teacher? What if this had been a ruse to lure her to some other place where they would kill her? Barb had learned some good self-defense techniques at the Academy, but there were three of them and she was unarmed, so as not to give herself away, and they might well be able to overpower her.

Stan poured himself a third cup of coffee. Marty insisted on grinding the beans fresh, something which Stan was too lazy to do in his own kitchen, though he had to admit it made an excellent brew. He thought about switching to Scotch to calm his nerves, but he considered this to be on duty, even if Reggie might differ with that assessment.

Stan sat at Marty’s kitchen table with Barb’s laptop-his was old and this was too important to take chances with a clunky machine- clicking between the feeds from the four cameras he had hidden in the barn. With those, he would be able see Barb’s hand, assuming she held the cards as he had instructed her. He should also be able to catch glimpses of the other players’ hands. At least he hoped so.

The microphones seemed to be working, as he heard ambient noises, the breeze blowing through spaces in the barn’s sidings, the eerie hoot of a great horned owl in the distance. As for Barb’s earpiece, that would have to wait for her arrival.

Just as Stan was about to drain his cup, he saw the headlights of a car turning into Marty’s driveway. The vehicle made its way slowly past the living quarters where he sat in the darkened kitchen, the blinds drawn so he wouldn’t be seen. It stopped at the far end of the barn. The driver killed the lights and the motor.

833B1828-D570-425E-841A-50F33F479CE9.jpeg

Stan heard the car doors open and heard the excited chatter of female voices, one of which was unmistakably Barb’s. He couldn’t make out most of the words, but he heard Barb say, “The door is here.” He switched to the camera that faced the door and saw Barb leading them in, followed by the Asian girl, Cindy-screen name, hangingchad-the one who lived in Brooklyn. Behind her was the one with light brown hair, Cathy-noose92-the one who lived in Manhattan.

Finally, the third one, Deb, or NJ, the one from New Jersey with dark brown, shoulder length hair, like Barb’s, came through the doorway. She was carrying a duffle bag, which she set down on the floor.

“It’s cold in here. I’m not sure I will want to take my clothes off,” Stan heard Cathy say. “Your uncle said he’d leave some kerosene heaters for us, right, Barb?”

“Yes, they’re over in that corner,” Barb replied, heading in that direction and returning with a large heater which she set down by the round wooden table with four wooden chairs that Stan had picked up at a local discount store that afternoon. Deb and Cindy each dragged another kerosene heater over.

It took the women a few minutes to figure out how to light them, but soon they were glowing red. “That’s toasty,” Deb said. “I won’t mind being naked if I lose, though I’m pretty good at poker and don’t expect to.” The others all laughed.

9DB6BFC8-C89A-425B-A62D-150CDCAF6502.jpeg

While the kerosene heaters were being lit, Barb had turned on the four battery-powered floor lamps that Stan had placed near the table. They put out enough illumination that the cameras should pick up the action very well.

“Wow, Barb. It’s really great that your uncle has all this stuff and doesn’t mind us using it,” Cindy said.

D1230F80-8A21-4288-9486-920808760924.jpeg

“Uncle” Stan had to laugh. All this stuff had set him back several hundred bucks; he’d have to remember to hit Barb up for her half after this was all over.

“I’m going to set up the noose,” Deb said. “It always makes the game more interesting if you have to look at your fate if you should lose while you play.” She reached into her duffle bag and began pulling out a long, and quite thick, rope. It had an iron weight tied to one end.

Deb picked a spot a short distance away from the table, and tossed the weight up toward the beam that was about twelve feet above the floor. It took several attempts, but finally she managed to get the rope looped over the beam a few times.

Once that was accomplished, she tied a hangman’s noose in one end of the rope. She left enough slack in the rope so that if someone of the height of the four women stood on a stool, the rope would be loose around their neck, but that if the stool were taken away, the rope would tighten, strangling them. She looked around for something solid to tie the other end of the rope to and selected a rusty old tractor that stood against the far wall, removing the weight and securing the rope around the front axle.

Madiosi-2018-317-25noose2a.jpg

Stan thought of Barb hanging naked with that rope around her neck and a chill ran down his spine. Barb glanced up at the noose. “Wow, Deb, that’s really impressive. Where did you learn that?”

“On the internet,” Deb said. “I posted a video on HangingFantasies. I’ll send you the link tomorrow, Barb. Now, there’s just one more thing to take care of,” Deb added, returning to the duffle bag. She extracted a video camera and a tripod.

“What’s that for?” Barb asked, looking a bit puzzled.

‘This is unexpected,’ Stan thought. ‘They’re going to film this, too? I wonder what they plan to do with it?’ He decided one more video of the event couldn’t hurt. In fact, it would be nice if the suspects incriminated themselves with their own camera.

“Barb, scratch your right ear if you can hear me,” Stan said. He saw her hand rise to her ear. “Let them film also. It can’t hurt.” She nodded discretely.

“You don’t mind if we film this, Barb?” Deb asked. “We do this at all our little parties. We can get together in a few days and watch it. It’ll be fun.”

“I guess that’s OK, Deb” Barb replied, feigning reluctance quite convincingly, Stan thought. If this cop thing didn’t work out for her, she might have a shot at Broadway,

“Good,” Deb said, smiling, “Now, shall we play some poker, ladies?”

Barb, Cathy and Cindy sat down at the table. Deb extracted a couple of decks of cards and box of poker chips like the ones Stan had used to practice with Barb. “I’ll get goodies out of the car. Back in a sec,” Deb said.

Deb returned with two plastic shopping bags. She spread the contents on the table. There were chips and salsa and dips, along with soda, beer and wine. Stan watched Barb pour herself a glass of white wine and dip a tortilla chip in salsa. “So how does this game work?” she asked, innocently.

“It’s simple,” Cindy explained. “It’s poker, five card draw. You get dealt five cards and there’s a round of betting. Then you can discard up to three cards and get new ones. Then, there’s another round of betting and if your bet is called, you lay down your hand and the best hand wins the pot.”

Barb looked confused. “This is pretty much like what we practiced, Moore,” Stan said. She nodded.

“And the chips?” Barb asked. “How do those work?”

Deb replied. “Everybody gets twenty to start. If you lose those, you have to take off an article of clothing and you get ten more. The first one to lose all their clothes and chips hangs.” She pointed at the noose, which hung near Barb’s head as she sat at the table.

“And just to make it fair,” Cathy said, “We all have to have the same amount of clothing. Everyone gets four items. You can choose which ones you want to keep.” Stan watched the girls take off the sweaters that they wore and then bend down and remove their shoes and socks. He imagined the barn floor was cold on their bare feet. He silently cursed himself for not picking up an inexpensive rug to put down, but it was hard to think of everything.

“OK,” Barb said. I’ve got just my dress, bra and panties. Oh, wait, that’s only three. I’ll put my sweater back on,” she said, bending down to pick the sweater off the floor and place it around her shoulders.

The other girls arranged themselves so that they had a combination of dresses, sweater, shirts and pants and undergarments that added up to four items that could be removed and exchanged for the chips needed to remain in the game.

“Alright, everyone gets twenty chips,” Cindy said, counting them out and handing a pile to Barb.

Stan watched as Deb dealt the first hand. Barb had a pair of Queens and three low cards that didn’t match. Cathy started the bidding and bet five chips. Barb was next; she paused for a moment-“Call” Stan said. She reached for her chips and threw five into the pot. Cindy folded and Deb joined Barb in calling Cathy’s bet. Stan couldn’t see Deb’s hand, but he saw that Cathy had a pair of Jacks.

Barb was staring intently at her hand. “Get rid of one of the Queens and two other cards,” Stan suggested. She threw the cards into the center and Deb dealt her three more. She matched the five she had kept with another one, giving her a pair, but a lower one than Cathy’s Jacks.

Cathy bet five more chips. “Call,” Stan said and Barb did, while Deb folded. Cathy laid down her hand and Barb looked surprised. “Nice acting, Moore,” Stan told her.

“I guess you won, Cathy, right?” Barb said, looking at the noose hanging next to the table.

“I did, Barb,” Cathy replied, taking a sip of her beer and munching on a handful of pretzels. “But you’ve still got all your clothes,” she added, smiling sweetly at Barb.

The next two hands, Barb folded after the ante, as Stan instructed. Her pile of chips was down to a measly four after only a few hands. ‘This is going well,’ Stan thought. On the next hand, Cathy dealt. Stan could see that Barb had a weak hand, no pairs, with her highest card being a King. Cindy opened the bidding by betting five chips. Stan zoomed the camera in on her cards; he could see two Aces. Cathy and Deb both folded. Barb looked uncertain of what to do. “Call her and raise her five,” Stan told her.

Barb looked down at her chips. “I want to call and raise five, but I only have four chips,” she said, sounding a bit nervous.

“No problem, Barb,” Deb said. “Just take off an item of clothing and you can get ten more chips.” Barb considered this for a moment then slipped her sweater off her shoulders, depositing it on the ground under her chair.

Cindy considered for a moment than called Barb’s bet.

“Just take one card,” Stan said. “Discard any low card.” Barb did as he suggested and there was no match. She had King high, no match for Cindy’s pair of Aces.

Cindy bet five again. Barb had only four chips, since she had used all the ones she had earned with her sweater. “I want to call,” she said.

“You’ll have to cash in another item of clothing,” Deb said.

Barb stood and pulled the dress over her head. Stan marveled at how great Barb looked in panties and a bra. He felt a tingling in his groin.

“Cute bra and panties,” Cathy said. Stan had to agree; they were a nice frilly black set, his personal favorite among her undergarments. Barb took the ten chips and placed five into the pot.

Cindy considered for a moment than called Barb’s bet. She grinned broadly when she saw Barb’s hand. “King high? Sorry, Barb, I have a pair of aces.” She gathered the chips that lay in the center of the table and began stacking them in front of her.

Barb won the next hand, but it was a small pot, which did little to rebuild her chip pile. Inevitably, she was down to few chips and faced with calling a hand. “Go ahead,” Stan advised her. “Lose the bra.”

She reached behind her and undid her bra, dropping it on top of her dress. The tingling in Stan’s groin had become a persistent itch.

Madiosi-2018-318-25BarbStrip3a.jpg

“Those are quite beautiful, Barb,” Deb said, her voice husky with arousal. Stan couldn’t help but agree.

“Thank you, Deb,” Barb replied.

“May I touch them?” she asked. Barb nodded. Stan remembered that Barb had ducked his question about whether she had actually fooled around with girls back in college, as her pretend identity, Barb Fulton, said she had.

Deb reached out and caressed Barb’s breasts gently, stroking the upper surfaces with the fingers of each hand, while her thumb gently rubbed the nipples. Barb’s eyes were closed, a look of evident pleasure on her face. Stan ‘s cock was growing hard, watching Barb luxuriating in the female attention.

“They feel nice, Barb,” Deb said. “Are you enjoying that?”

“Mmm,” Barb replied.

“May I touch them as well?” Cindy asked. Barb nodded. Cathy wanted a turn too. Stan wondered what it would be like to be the center of attention of three attractive women, though he doubted he would ever find out for real. Barb was making soft moaning sounds now.

Finally, Cathy broke the spell. “We should finish the game,” she said. “That noose is waiting and the way things are going, you may get to experience hanging pretty soon, Barb. You’ll like it, I promise.”

Back
Top Bottom