Noosed Nude NYC

Go to CruxDreams.com
Of course we have to, Moore. If you stop now, what do we bust them for, playing poker? These rookies....:rolleyes:

shut up, Goldman! :mad:

Concentrate, dear girl.... your life may depend on it! :eek:

It’s hard when there are so many lovely little distractions :p

Deb bet big on the next hand and lost to Cindy’s three Jacks with two pairs-sevens and nines. “I guess I need more chips,” she said pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it casually on the floor.”

“I like your bra, too” Barb said, smiling. Deb’s was white and Stan liked it also.

The hands went back and forth for a while. Cathy lost her shirt, exposing her light blue bra.

Stan helped Barb win a few, just so her desire to lose wouldn’t be too obvious, though he made sure they were not large enough to prevent her ultimate bankruptcy.

At one point, Barb had accumulated a decent pile of chips-twenty or so-and asked if she could buy her bra back. Deb shook her head. “Sorry, Barb. The rules are no buybacks. Once you lose a piece of clothing, it’s gone for good.” That sounded like a very wise rule to Stan.

Two hands later, Deb lost all her chips to Cindy. “I guess I’ll have to join you in being topless, Barb,” she said, as she pulled the straps of her bra off her shoulders.

“May I touch yours, Deb?” Barb asked.

“Good move, Moore,” Stan told her. “Get in the spirit,” he added, though something told him Barb didn’t need any encouragement. He watched her reach out with both hands and take Deb’s generous breasts in both hands, running her thumbs around the areolae.

“You can lick them if you’d like,” Deb suggested. Barb bent her head down and took Deb’s left breast in her mouth, running her tongue gently but firmly around the nipple, then drawing the swollen flesh into her mouth.

“Oh, Barb, that feels sooo good,” Deb moaned. Barb repeated her stimulation on the other breast.

Finally, Cindy coughed. “If you guys are done, let’s deal another hand. There’s plenty of time for fun and games after the loser gets to experience hanging.” Barb let Deb’s breast fall from her mouth and sat up. Deb sighed, sorry to have the pleasurable sensations put on hold for the moment.

“It’s your deal, Barb,” Deb said. Barb picked up the cards and shuffled.

It took several more hands, but, with the help of Stan’s advice, Barb was again bereft of chips. She stood, lowered her panties over her hips and slid them down to the ground, stepping out of them. She was naked. “You’re doing great, Moore,” Stan told her through the earpiece. He zoomed the camera in as her lovely pussy, a place he had spent many happy moments, came into view. “You realize that if you lose these chips, you will hang?” Cindy asked.

Madiosi-2018-318-25BarbStrip2a.jpg

Barb nodded. “Yes, I hope I don’t, because I’m very scared. But maybe part of me wants to,” she admitted. Stan thought she really nailed that line. Perhaps, she wasn’t just acting. Either way, she looked like a vision, standing there naked. The dim lights in that empty space really showed off her body to great advantage.

Barb sat down and dealt the next hand. Stan helped her win a couple of hands, just to stretch the proceedings out, but, inevitably, she was down to just two chips. She put those into the pot as ante for the next hand. “What do I do now?” she asked. “I have no more chips and no clothes to trade.”

“I’m afraid that means the rope for you,” Deb replied.

Barb looked frightened. “I don’t think I can go though with it guys,” she said. “I mean, it’s one thing in fantasy, but I don’t think I can do it for real. I’m sorry.” She looked like she was about to cry.

“We had a deal, Barb,” Cindy told her. “We all agreed to the rules. If we’d lost, we’d do it, right?” Cathy and Deb both nodded.

Stan rubbed his eyes and checked for the fifth time that the software was recording the sound. After all this time, this was the first potential evidence of a crime, of coercion, if not by physical force than by psychological manipulation. It was something that maybe Sam Bittner and the lovely Susanna Rodriguez might, just might, be able to make a case out of.

“I know,” Barb said, “I feel awful, but I just can’t.” She was sobbing now. Stan was very impressed by her acting skills- if she really were acting.

Deb knelt in front of Barb, put her arms around Barb’s naked shoulders and kissed her hard on the mouth, rubbing her naked breasts against Barb’s. “Barb, we’re all like you. We understand your feelings. You want to experience hanging. We all do. This is your chance; if you bow out now, we’ll block you on HangingFantasies. You may never get the chance to try this again and you might regret missing it the rest of your life.” She took a napkin from the table and wiped Barb’s tears off her cheeks.

“Come on, Barb, stand up,” Deb ordered. Reluctantly, Barb stood. “We’re all your friends here, we will take you down before anything bad happens. You can trust us, right, guys?”

“Right!” Cathy and Cindy replied in unison.

Cindy knelt in front of Barb and gently spread her feet apart. She began probing Barb’s inner folds with her tongue. Stan watched in amazement, his mouth hanging open, his cock hard. This was possibly the most erotic thing he had ever seen. He could hear Barb moaning with pleasure, pressing her groin into Cindy’s most delightful mouth. Cathy was behind Barb, stroking her tight little ass.

“We all love you, Barb,” Deb said. “We know you are aroused by the idea of hanging. She’s wet, isn’t she Cindy?” Cindy nodded her assent. “After you hang for a little while you’ll be even more horny. We’ll take you down and make you come until you beg us to stop, OK?”

“OK,” Barb moaned. Stan had to restrain himself from rushing into the room to fuck Barb on the spot.

“Good,” Deb said. She moved a stool directly under the noose. “Climb up.” Barb climbed up, standing on the stool.

Madiosi-2018-318-25BarbStrip4b.jpg

Deb got up on a chair next to her and slipped the noose over Barb’s head, adjusting the knot so the rope was secure around her neck, but still loose enough that she could breathe.

“You won’t let me die, will you?” Barb asked.

“Of course not,” Deb replied. “We’re your friends and we can’t wait to play with you after.” Then she climbed down from the chair.

“Cindy, bind Barb’s wrists behind her back!” Deb ordered. Cindy extracted a cord from the duffle bag and climbed up on a chair. She pulled Barb’s hands behind her back, wrapped a cord around them several times and tied it tight, before clambering down to the ground, leaving Barb standing naked on the stool. Stan watched, mesmerized.

“Now all you have to do is kick the stool away,” Cathy said.

a little observation ...
“Now all you have to do is kick the stool away,” Cathy said.
before that...
She left enough slack in the rope so that if someone of the height of the four women stood on a stool, the rope would be loose around their neck, but that if the stool were taken away, the rope would tighten, strangling them. She looked around for something solid to tie the other end of the rope to and selected a rusty old tractor that stood against the far wall, removing the weight and securing the rope around the front axle.
... when they set this up they made no mention at all of any kind of emergency rescue/release mechanism, and how they'd know when to stop, and to stop it quickly. They aren't even pretending ;)

a little observation ...

before that...

... when they set this up they made no mention at all of any kind of emergency rescue/release mechanism, and how they'd know when to stop, and to stop it quickly. They aren't even pretending ;)
That's why they pick innocent young victims (which, somehow, they believe Barb is:rolleyes:).

But when you read RL stories of how some criminals get caught, it's often a clear demonstration of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Back
Top Bottom