Noosed Nude NYC

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Now all you have to do is kick the stool away,” suggested Cathy.
:yikes::eeek::eek::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:(bis)
And then an awful thought struck me. I had always suspected that there was a flaw in this! But now I knew it was not the kind of flaw I had been worrying about. The flaw was the fact that all this was being recorded, and if things worked out as Stan and I planned, and these girls ended up being charged with murder ... then ... that video recording ... of me ... nearly naked ... eagerly enjoying the tender attentions of Deb and Cindy ... would be part of the evidence used against them ... and as the case was pursued ... Reggie ... as well as my other colleagues at the precinct ... would undoubtedly ... view the recording (probably gleefully and endlessly, over and over again) ... as would a judge ... a jury ... and ... the media would get wind of it ... and, oh shit! ... total, indescribable humiliation! ... I'd never ever live it down!
A flaw in the plan : :doh::doh::doh::doh:
(In court) :
"Your honor, the members of the jury demand to view the video from the barn again!"
Judge : "Again!? That's the fifth time! Explain me why!?"
"Your honor, we still have a hung jury!"
:confused:

:yikes::eeek::eek::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:(bis)

A flaw in the plan : :doh::doh::doh::doh:
(In court) :
"Your honor, the members of the jury demand to view the video from the barn again!"
Judge : "Again!? That's the fifth time! Explain me why!?"
"Your honor, we still have a hung jury!"
:confused:
But is it a well hung jury?

Giggle snort :p

total, indescribable humiliation! ... I'd never ever live it down!

We on cruxforums would like you to know how incredibly supportive we would be in that situation.... we wouldn't gossip about you, Barb.

:susurro:

Much.

Stan stared at the screen, entranced by Barb’s naked body standing on the stool with the rope around her neck. Would she dare to do it? He thought he knew her pretty well by now and was fairly certain that she would, both out of a desire to bust the people who had contributed to Amanda Berger’s death and possibly others besides, but also for the sheer thrill and challenge.

Just as Stan thought Barb was about to do the deed, he saw Deb come over to stand in front of her and reach her hand between Barb’s legs. Stan thought he saw her index finger and possibly her third finger disappear inside. Barb squirmed, her eyes closed, her body undulating in rhythm with Deb’s touch, which was obviously very skillful.

Deb removed her fingers from Barb’s vagina and licked them. “She is nice-very responsive.”

Barb looked very disappointed that the stimulation had stopped before she had reached her orgasm. “Stay cool, Barb,” Stan counseled her, while imagining she was thinking something like, ‘Easy for you to say, Goldman’. There were advantages to having only one way communication.

Cathy spoke up. “I like her. Maybe we can let her down and play with her instead.”

Deb shook her head, looking back towards Cathy, a bit angry. “She knew the rules. She played the game and lost,” Deb said.

Stan heard Cindy’s voice. “I agree with Deb, Cathy. Rules are rules. We can play, but she has to go through with her agreement.”

Stan switched the view to a camera that showed Cindy quickly removing her shirt and bra, tossing them casually on the floor, then reaching behind Cathy and unhooking her blue bra, letting it join the other discarded items of clothing on the floor. The two now topless women embraced and began kissing each other deeply. Stan felt himself hardening as he watched this wanton spectacle.

Soon, Cindy was unbuttoning Cathy’s jeans and sliding them over the other girl’s hips, all the while kissing her on the mouth and neck, then lowering her face to take first one naked breast, then the other into her mouth. Stan could hear Cathy moaning in pleasure.

A bit reluctantly, Stan switched back to the camera that was pointed at Barb. He could see that Deb, who had already lost her shirt and bra in the poker game had stripped off her jeans and panties and stood naked in front of Barb.

Madiosi-2018-325-28ready.jpg

Stan zoomed in with one of the directional mics. He needed to hear and record what Deb would say to convince her to jump. He suspected it would be something that wouldn’t elicit any sympathy in a jury of her peers. “Barb, lift your right foot if you can hear me,” he told her. She lifted her foot.

“Be reluctant, make her convince you,” Stan said. Deb stood next to the stool Barb was on, looking up at her. She had a nice body, Stan thought, a bit bigger on top than Barb, not that he thought Barb was inadequate in any way.

“Barb, you agreed to the rules," Deb said. "The loser hangs and you lost. You can’t back out now. Plus you want to know what it feels like to hang, don’t you?”

Barb nodded. “I do, but I’m scared, Deb, I don’t know if I can do it myself,” Barb said. Stan couldn’t tell how much was real and how much was acting. “Maybe if you pull the stool away for me?”

“I can’t Barb, it must be voluntary on your part, a submission to the rules of the game and a sign of your trust in us. I’m counting on you. We’re all counting on you.” Stan was pretty confident that Sam Bittner would demolish this pretense of a voluntary act in court. This was coercion and manipulation plain and simple as far as he could see. It had worked with Amanda Berger-he was certain of that and once they busted this crew, one of them would confess to her murder and possibly others. Maybe all of them would.

Stan looked at the lower right corner of the screen. One of the other cameras showed Cindy spreading a blanket on the floor near where Barb stood on the stool. Stan watched her remove her jeans and underpants, leaving her completely naked. Then, he watched her kneel in front of Cathy and slide her panties over her hips.

The profusion of naked female flesh left Stan open-mouthed and hard as a rock. He was tempted to slide his pants down and take matters into his hand, but he had to restrain himself because Barb might kick the stool away at any moment and he would have to ready to come to her rescue.

Naked now, Cindy lay down on the blanket, her legs spread wide. She grasped Cathy’s hips and pulled her down on top of her. “You know what I like, Cathy,” she said, pushing the girl’s head down between her legs. Obediently, Cathy buried her head in Cindy’s crotch. The camera couldn’t see exactly what she was doing, but from Cindy’s moans, Stan could imagine that Cathy’s tongue was licking more or less where it was most pleasurable.

“You see Barb, you have everyone excited. Me too,” Deb said, reaching down to stroke her own pussy. “This is your moment to shine. Don’t wimp out and let everybody down, Barb.”

‘Would she do it?’ Stan wondered. She was brave and a bit crazy, but this was pretty extreme.

He saw her extend her right foot beyond the edge of the stool, her body pitching slightly forward. Then, it wasn’t clear whether she intended to or whether she lost her balance, but suddenly her left foot kicked back and the stool clattered to the floor.

Madiosi-2018-325-28hang.jpg

With her support gone, Barb’s body dropped towards the floor of the barn. Stan wondered if Deb had misjudged the length of the rope and whether Barb’s feet would land harmlessly on the floor, but they stopped several inches short of the ground.

The rope jerked tight around Barb’s neck, yanking her body up, before gravity took over and pulled her down. Stan could see her legs kicking hard, her toes scrabbling to touch the solid surface, but falling short. On the lower right of the screen he watched Cindy and Cathy move into a sixty-nine position with Cathy on top.

Barb’s body was jerking now on the rope, her face beet red from the fruitless effort to fill her lungs with air. She was twisting wildly from side to side, the rope making a scraping sound against the wooden beam to which it was attached. Deb was standing in front of Barb, her hand buried in her cunt, a look of rapture on her face.

Madiosi-2018-325-28hang2.jpg

Stan had seen a lot during his career, vicious murders, rapes, brutal assaults, but this was by far the most decadent scene he had ever witnessed. These perverted creeps were having an orgy while Barb was choking to death.

The plan that he and Barb had made was to wait until it was clear that the perps would let her die, despite their promises to save her, so they couldn’t argue in court that it was all a game. Well, they certainly all seemed busy and no one looked like they were about to save Barb.

Stan had seen enough and Barb had already suffered above and beyond the call of duty. He stood up, drew his police issue 9mm revolver into his right hand, clipped his badge onto his shirt pocket, grabbed the largest and sharpest of Marty’s chef’s knives with his left hand and headed for the door to the barn.

Stan had seen enough and Barb had already suffered above and beyond the call of duty. He stood up, drew his police issue 9mm revolver into his right hand, clipped his badge onto his shirt pocket, grabbed the largest and sharpest of Marty’s chef’s knives with his left hand and headed for the door to the barn.

OIKKKKKKK ,,, HEY! ,,, Gurgle ... WATCH THAT BARN DOOR THRESHOLD! ... gasp ... FOR GODS SAKE, GOLDMAN! ... ohhhhhhh .... DON’T TRIP! .... groan .... OH SHIT!

Well he's picked the right moment, as Cindy and Cathy have pretty much 'incapacitated' each other, so all he has to do is stick up Deb with the revolver while he saws through the rope with his left hand and Barb thumps down onto the floor. This will take longer than the movie style scenes of 'ropes always come apart instantly when touched by blades' but it'll be over before Cindy & Cathy are ready to do anything about it ;) That way he avoids the situation of having to keep three opponents under control, at very close quarters literally within arm's reach, while at the same time trying to concentrate on sawing down a swinging victim from her rope. That would have been a recipe for disaster ;)

Well he's picked the right moment, as Cindy and Cathy have pretty much 'incapacitated' each other, so all he has to do is stick up Deb with the revolver while he saws through the rope with his left hand and Barb thumps down onto the floor. This will take longer than the movie style scenes of 'ropes always come apart instantly when touched by blades' but it'll be over before Cindy & Cathy are ready to do anything about it ;) That way he avoids the situation of having to keep three opponents under control, at very close quarters literally within arm's reach, while at the same time trying to concentrate on sawing down a swinging victim from her rope. That would have been a recipe for disaster ;)

Well, you can take the story from here, malins.;) The opponents are of course naked and don't have to be searched, though Stan might want to anyway.:p And it's of course very convenient that Stan's son and the owner of the property is a chef and has a great collection of the finest German chef's knives, all kept perfectly sharpened. But, I'll stop now before I give the next chapter away.

Those who are fans of "Law and Order" may suspect that the story will not end with the arrest of these three suspects. You'll just have to keep reading and see...

so all he has to do is stick up Deb with the revolver while he saws through the rope with his left hand and Barb thumps down onto the floor.

and that floor is hard too ... OUCH! :confused:

Those who are fans of "Law and Order" may suspect that the story will not end with the arrest of these three suspects. You'll just have to keep reading and see...

Ummm ... why don’t we focus on getting me down first? .... before I cum :p or strangle to death :eek:, or both? :facepalm:

Stan had seen a lot during his career, vicious murders, rapes, brutal assaults, but this was by far the most decadent scene he had ever witnessed. These perverted creeps were having an orgy while Barb was choking to death.

Really, Goldman? :confused:

The most decadent scene you’ve ever seen? :rolleyes:

Not even on Seinfeld? :devil:

How about in that old Roman prison? :facepalm:

And then there was that thing in the Tower of London? ;)

:popcorn:

Not even on Seinfeld?
Blahhhhhhhhhhhh!

How about in that old Roman prison? :facepalm:
Bah, that was just a little whipping, no threat to life...

And then there was that thing in the Tower of London?
You mean the rack? You said you wished you were taller, Moore. That was only a fun prank in revenge for your Dorchester stunt. But these girls are playing for keeps and have already killed Amanda Berger and maybe more (or Moore):D

Hm tomorrow we get barbs View and only Then comes Stan to The rescue. That means The poor Thing dangles for two days. Oh and since this is my first Post: hi everyone
Welcome aboard. No need to be shy, we don't bite (well, most of us, anyway:p)
View attachment 590096
Let us hope Stan's gimpy knee doesn't go out on him...
What? He never told me about his knee!!!

I have to have a few secrets from you Moore to keep the relationship interesting...

Back
Top Bottom