Noosed Nude NYC

Go to CruxDreams.com
How about in that old Roman prison? :facepalm:

And then there was that thing in the Tower of London? ;)
Being starved of oxygen, Brab's brain gets hallucinations of her own future, since the trips to Rome and London for promoting the book on the Bronx crucifixions are after this story? As far as I am following?:periodico::confundio1:

The profusion of naked female flesh left Stan open-mouthed and hard as a rock. He was tempted to slide his pants down and take matters into his hand, but he had to restrain himself because Barb might kick the stool away at any moment and he would have to ready to come to her rescue.
Good thinking! Doing a bust with your pants on your shoes!? Not quiet according to the book!?:grinning-smiley-048::eusa_doh:

. when they set this up they made no mention at all of any kind of emergency rescue/release mechanism, and how they'd know when to stop, and to stop it quickly. They aren't even pretending
People always need so much coaching. At least Stan will have a case for the prosecution. Whether he has a partner left... ;)

Stan had seen enough and Barb had already suffered above and beyond the call of duty. He stood up, drew his police issue 9mm revolver into his right hand, clipped his badge onto his shirt pocket, grabbed the largest and sharpest of Marty’s chef’s knives with his left hand and headed for the door to the barn.
Bad time to trip on the stairs or bang your head on a rafter. Just sayin'. :D

Well he's picked the right moment, as Cindy and Cathy have pretty much 'incapacitated' each other, so all he has to do is stick up Deb with the revolver while he saws through the rope with his left hand and Barb thumps down onto the floor. This will take longer than the movie style scenes of 'ropes always come apart instantly when touched by blades' but it'll be over before Cindy & Cathy are ready to do anything about it ;) That way he avoids the situation of having to keep three opponents under control, at very close quarters literally within arm's reach, while at the same time trying to concentrate on sawing down a swinging victim from her rope. That would have been a recipe for disaster ;)
I'M GLAD SOMEONE HAS THIS ALL WORKED OUT. I WAS HOPING TO HAVE A QUIET EVENING IN WITH SOME COCOA AND A GOOD BOOK... :doh:

Being starved of oxygen, Brab's brain gets hallucinations of her own future, since the trips to Rome and London for promoting the book on the Bronx crucifixions are after this story? As far as I am following?:periodico::confundio1:

Nothing wrong with your following. Good job!

Bad time to trip on the stairs or bang your head on a rafter. Just sayin'. :D
It is, let's say, a daring plan. It does have an advantage though.

Think of it like this... if it works, Barb lives, and the evil trio is arrested, then that stupid risk has become heroic.

However if everything goes horribly wrong, well yes, Stan will have to explain to Marty why they have to get rid of a pile of very naked and very dead young women. They will figure out a way to keep it in the family. After all, who knows all these girls were even here in the first place? By morning everything might be cleaned up.

Just dispose of the bodies in the Hudson River, Mafia-style, right?
Dunno. Bodies tend to float, do they have all that concrete stuff ready? They're in Marty's barn, didn't it say somewhere that's a farm that's reverted to woodland? And it was a short drive with Marty's SUV to the hike he took them on in the Catskills? Maybe go off the beaten track somewhere there.
Might be it isn't the first time they do this ;)

Dunno. Bodies tend to float, do they have all that concrete stuff ready? They're in Marty's barn, didn't it say somewhere that's a farm that's reverted to woodland? And it was a short drive with Marty's SUV to the hike he took them on in the Catskills? Maybe go off the beaten track somewhere there.
Large rocks work fine. Don't ask me how I know this.:devil:

In Goldman we Trust

It says so on the coins
I'm pretty good but I've never claimed to be a deity.:confused:

However if everything goes horribly wrong, well yes, Stan will have to explain to Marty why they have to get rid of a pile of very naked and very dead young women. They will figure out a way to keep it in the family. After all, who knows all these girls were even here in the first place? By morning everything might be cleaned up.
Boy you really don't have much faith in Barb and me do you?:rolleyes:

Malins, the concrete is always ready...slave 014.jpg
Are you ready to wear it?

Malins, the concrete is always ready...View attachment 590296
Are you ready to wear it?
Doesn't look like I have much choice does it?
At least in the Middle Ages they did it without extra weights... but then those were people of at least some level of civilization!

AKG30808.jpg

Back
Top Bottom