Noosed Nude NYC

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi Phleb ... what are you doing here? Shall we go get a drink and catch up on things? Hang on a few while I go find my clothes.

Don't worry about the clothes, Barb, the bars around here are pretty easy going about that sort of thing. You're fine going as you are :D
orig.gif
(gif)

Don't worry about the clothes, Barb, the bars around here are pretty easy going about that sort of thing. You're fine going as you are :D
View attachment 596628
(gif)

FFBB4EB5-0B8C-4F22-A2B4-A8951463E32D.jpeg In that case phleb, put your eyeballs back where they belong and pour me another glass of wine!

I think you're really getting into the feel for the Moore character now.

After really getting a feel for the character. :rolleyes::devil:

So, we're looking for someone who is kinky, possibly trusted by Amanda so she got naked for him/her, and who convinced her to play at hanging, which either went wrong (not my favourite theory) or intended to kill her (either for kink or some other motive). We don't know anything was stolen, so perhaps it's not money. No forced entry so I suspect the killer (if there is one) was known to Amanda. Also, did anyone test the body for possible sexual activity before she was hanged? Everyone is running around going "I think it looks like a suicide, and I don't think the parents did it", but where's the hard evidence? Check the lab and the autopsy guys. These other cops are not being helpful.

Sorry that sounds perhaps needlessly critical. I like this story so far. Keep going. :popcorn:

It´s exactly what I like in this story. Boring but necessary routine till something fits. Seems very true-to-life. The only thing not credible is that hot chick for a detectiv (and the also hot ADA). But thats what makes stories as much more interesting.

At least I´m done with the story. Sorry about this collection of comments. While reading I hadn´t thought about them all fetching up here at the end.
Absolutely great story (and not the first of you). Wonderful pics by madiosi. Although I grasp about RL and writing fatigue, I´m eagerly waiting for your next cooperation!

At least I´m done with the story. Sorry about this collection of comments. While reading I hadn´t thought about them all fetching up here at the end.
Absolutely great story (and not the first of you). Wonderful pics by madiosi. Although I grasp about RL and writing fatigue, I´m eagerly waiting for your next cooperation!

Thanks Conno for the read and the nice comments! Fatigue never lasts for too long ... time will tell. ;)

Back
Top Bottom