Noosed Nude NYC

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 23.

I had to admit, now that our plan was going forward, I was feeling a little nervous. Just outside Starbucks, I paused long enough to take a deep breath and wipe the palms of my hands, which had become clammy, on my dark leather miniskirt.

AAB2730A-5EF6-4BF3-8509-E0FFF086ACEB.jpeg

Once inside, I spotted Stan at a table, nursing a mug of coffee. Beyond him and off to his right, seated at a larger table were the three young women I had arranged to meet, all wearing red sweaters.

Remembering my role, I stopped halfway there and pretended to look uncertain, slowly sweeping the place with my gaze before settling on my quarry and flashing a shy smile in their direction. The one with Asian features and ponytail smiled back, half-stood and beckoned me over. Looking up, the others gave me an appraising once-over.

I waltzed on over. The brown-haired woman leaned over to push the one unoccupied chair at their table in my direction. I took it in hand, and as I sat and took my place at the table, I chirped, “Hi, I’m Barb ... so excited to be here.”

Everyone had warm smiles now as they introduced themselves in turn, first Cindy, then Deb and Cathy.

“I love those brown leather boots you’re wearing,” gushed the one who called herself Deb. “Where did you get them?”

“Thanks. Back home in Chicago,” I said, appearing pleased. "Hang on a minute while I go to the counter and get myself something to drink, ok? Be right back!"

I got up, hung my bag on the back of my chair and left my phone on the table. On my way to the counter, I sashayed past Goldman and shot him a confident wink. The counter was not busy. I ordered a Caffè Misto and watched out of the corner of my eye to see what the girls were doing. They were all leaning forward engaged in conversation, undoubtedly about me.

Drink in hand, I returned to my place at the table, sat, crossed my legs, took a tentative sip of my hot drink, and looked up at them expectantly.

"So, Barb ... we've all been waiting to meet you and find out what you are like." began Cindy. "That was some story you posted on HF! We figured you might just be one of us, but we'd like to know more. Tell us about yourself."

"Sure," I said, and launched into the story about myself and my interests that Stan had made me rehearse so many times. It went off without a hitch. I didn't muff anything and I could tell by the expressions on their faces and the subtle glances they were exchanging with one another that I was doing well. Especially at the end when I mentioned that my boyfriend, Rick, was completely in the dark about my kinky fantasies and decision to meet with them.

"Well, what Rick doesn't know won't hurt him," chimed in Deb when I had finished, and everyone had a good laugh. Then with Deb, taking the lead, they began to fill me in on their little "secret society", and to talk excitedly about the idea of getting everyone together at that barn in the Catskills that I had mentioned to them online for a friendly game of ... 'strip poker - loser hangs' ... as Cindy laughingly dubbed it.

"Makes me tingle to even think of losing," I enthused.

"So when can you get ... what was it ... your uncle? ... to give us access to his barn up in the Catskills?" asked Deb.

"Well, as I told you ... he owns a restaurant ... and weekends are always busy times for him ... he should be away from home until late on Fridays and Saturdays. I am pretty sure that I could arrange getting access to his place for the coming weekend without too much trouble. He likes me, and I'm sure I can come up with a good excuse to use the place while he is away. I could always say that Rick and I just want to get out of the city and be alone up there for a day. We'd have use of the barn, which would be perfect, right?"

E1322CBC-6A63-484D-B4A0-03D91E2002FE.jpeg

"What do you think, girls?" said Deb, glancing at each of the others. It was becoming quite clear by now that she was the leader of the group. There seemed to be general agreement.

"Ok," I said.

"This is going to be great!" exclaimed Cathy enthusiastically.

"I'll let you all know when it's arranged, and then we can talk about how we'll all get there."

After that, the discussion turned to other topics. I did my best to play my part, tossing in lines, every now and then, that re-affirmed in their minds my relative naivete, and enthusiastic nature. I was giving them every indication that, push come to shove, I could be coaxed and dared into doing the ultimate thing.

Then it struck me ... the flaw in our plan ... how was I to make sure that I lost at poker? That was something that Goldman and I would have to work on. It couldn't be too obvious, but still had to happen. Unless .... another thought came to mind ... they might be planning themselves to rig the game of cards! Oh shit! I began to wonder if Amanda Berger hadn't been the first to fall victim to this little thrill-seeking scam. I couldn't recall any other recent unexplained suicide hangings ... but was it always a hanging? Maybe other forms of asphyxiation, even drownings were part of this too?

"You've been quiet for a long time, Barb. Something wrong?" asked Deb, looking at me in a rather curious but calculating manner.

"Well, I was just thinking about the risk I am taking," I said, recovering quickly. "I love the idea of hanging, and going to the noose or not over a bet makes it all the more tantalizingly daring and exciting!

7922338C-9B1F-4579-A9D0-FA572C359EC9.jpeg

I don't want to die, though. You've done this before, right? And the loser is always rescued in time?"

"Yes, we have done it before, Barb. As a matter of fact we are quite good at it. We've all been hung at one time or another, and others like you have joined our group from time to time and lived to tell about it. No worries. It's all about living out our fantasies, but safely too."

"Oh, good. That's reassuring. No one in my family knows anything about my fetish. They'd be totally shocked if they did, but they'd be shocked even more if I came home in a casket."

There was general laughter at that, but I also detected some knowing glances too.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Goldman get up to leave. The girls had lapsed back into gossip, much of which I was not privy to. So I made my excuse to leave as well. I said that my boyfriend was expecting me, and I should go, adding that I could hardly wait until we met again next weekend and promising to let them all know via PM on HangingFantasies as soon as I had things arranged with my uncle.

They made no move to leave themselves. And I could feel their eyes burning into my back as I weaved my way amongst the tables on my way to the exit.

6A5B5961-F8B7-47C2-BF15-A69085A0C8A5.jpeg

Outside, I turned right and walked to the end of the block where Goldman and I had agreed to rendezvous. He was there.

"How'd it go?" he asked.

"Good. Did you get some pics?"

"Yep."

"Good, let's go home."

Last edited:
I don't want to die, though. You've done this before, right? And the loser is always rescued in time?"

"Yes, we have done it before, Barb. As a matter of fact we are quite good at it. We've all been hung at one time or another, and others like you have joined our group from time to time and lived to tell about it. No worries. It's all about living out our fantasies, but safely too."

"Oh, good. That's reassuring. No one in my family knows anything about my fetish. They'd be totally shocked if they did, but they'd be shocked even more if I came home in a casket."

There was general laughter at that, but I also detected some knowing glances too.
Well, they seem nice. :)
I MAY HAVE MET ONE OR TWO OF THEIR FRIENDS, AT SOME POINT.:doh:
Don't spoil this. I'm sure they're very careful.:D

Well, they seem nice. :)
I MAY HAVE MET ONE OR TWO OF THEIR FRIENDS, AT SOME POINT.:doh:
Don't spoil this. I'm sure they're very careful.:D

Hmmmmm ... I think we need to bring this Jollyrei guy in for questioning .. seems he may have been a witness!

Then it struck me ... the flaw in our plan ..
Only one flaw? That's not so bad, is it?
That would be a tad troubling...
"Well, what Rick doesn't know won't hurt him,"
Let's hope not:eek:
I ordered a Caffè Misto
Whatever the hell that is...

I’ll take that as a vote of no confidence :confused:

I've every confidence you'll lose. Then (after seeing you naked of course) we see you hanged, Goldman rushes to rescue you, but with his mind on his dick, is overpowered by the girls and hanged naked beside you (no pictures of this bit, please).

Cindy, Deb and Cathy win the HF Story of the Year competition.

Oops, reading ahead OS, naughty boy!

Back
Top Bottom