Notfromthisworld Girl Dungeon Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's too much for me ! I cant support ! Sorry ...

I only wonder till where we could go at CF ?
The voice of reason ... Finally!

Still, he is too valuable for the community, i see...
He is posting and don't asking. And his fans are in ecstasy.

Just my thought ...
Just a thoughts can be representation as critique, aggression... Attacking...

You just can't get enough, can you?
You had a month of vacations

Last edited:
;)no one is going to force you to watch the mesaline ...:)
:rolleyes:everybody else has fun ... besides, it's just a fiction ... what happened in movie horror would you believe or boycott just because it's too bloody and violent?;)

Probably not
:)
calm ... wait what skatingjesus..bartnel and others create for us.

for me super ... but a little mine gore .... please .... thanks.:popcorn:

Yes, maybe. But I’ve been enjoying the story and I’m still looking forward to future updates.
When people say "story", I ask myself what story? There is no plot, no character, no humor, nothing but endless tortures. When people say this is great, I am left shaking my head. I honestly can't see what is interesting in this. Yes, I know the standard answer-if you don't like it, don't look at it. Obviously I won't. But I felt compelled to express my opinion before departing.

Have a nice evening....

When people say "story", I ask myself what story? There is no plot, no character, no humor, nothing but endless tortures. When people say this is great, I am left shaking my head. I honestly can't see what is interesting in this. Yes, I know the standard answer-if you don't like it, don't look at it. Obviously I won't. But I felt compelled to express my opinion before departing.

Have a nice evening....
Just because it doesn't have picture after picture of boring PG-13 "Narrative" doesn't mean it has no story. I like to get to the point and not have half of the comic become pages that people simply scroll through to get to what they really want to see. To me, most comics are exactly that way.

Just because it doesn't have picture after picture of boring PG-13 "Narrative" doesn't mean it has no story. I like to get to the point and not have half of the comic become pages that people simply scroll through to get to what they really want to see. To me, most comics are exactly that way.
I suppose if we dispensed with boring narrative, we could condense all of literature into half a page:p

Even with comics, narrative is important. What would Superman be if we didn't hear about the planet Krypton and who the bad guys are and what their evil plans are? They would just show a single frame of him punching them out. Now talk about boring...

I suppose if we dispensed with boring narrative, we could condense all of literature into half a page:p

Even with comics, narrative is important. What would Superman be if we didn't hear about the planet Krypton and who the bad guys are and what their evil plans are? They would just show a single frame of him punching them out. Now talk about boring...
The difference is I'm not trying to write a graphic novel here, I'm trying to give some members what they want to see on a forum such as this... sex, torture, and executions.

The difference is I'm not trying to write a graphic novel here, I'm trying to give some members what they want to see on a forum such as this... sex, torture, and executions.
There are other artists here who manage to show those very well and also have a story (on their own or in collaboration with writers). But you don't participate in any threads but your own, so you might not be familiar with that.

Anyway, I've said all I have to say on the topic. Have a nice evening.

There are other artists here who manage to show those very well and also have a story (on their own or in collaboration with writers). But you don't participate in any threads but your own, so you might not be familiar with that.

Anyway, I've said all I have to say on the topic. Have a nice evening.
I look at other threads on this forum, I just don't troll and make unnecessary comments on threads I don't like. I move on... People have different tastes, why is that so hard to accept?

Hum, in my opinion, windar is right when he says that there is no story, but like you say NFTW, it's only some tortures'pics showing what people are coming here to see ...
Yes, I avoid that these pics can arouse me , but only to some limits ...
So, continue your work, NFTW : I'll view it till that I couldn't ...
Only, I should hope that all the artists will not follow the way of "always more tortures, always more gore" ! Dont forget the "erotic side" of tortures and crucifixion !
That is what I wanted to say ...

Hum, in my opinion, windar is right when he says that there is no story, but like you say NFTW, it's only some tortures'pics showing what people are coming here to see ...
Only, I should hope that all the artists will not follow the way of "always more tortures, always more gore" ! Dont forget the "erotic side" of tortures and crucifixion !
... and I didn’t mean to kick off a literary debate when I used the word “story” in my first reply. It was just the first word that popped into my head. I could’ve used “comic strip” or “cartoon” or “3D rendering”. And impalation is not really my thing, but I have enjoyed the “helplessness and humiliation in bondage” aspect of this thread. I think NFTW’s artwork has been very good, and I’m looking forward to see what happens to the other girls who are still on their knees awaiting their fate!

Right :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I don't understand all these criticism against NFTW. After all, that's only hard torture fantasies like many other ones over here, and I find them less gruesome, because they don't pretend to be realistic, than many other threads or pics that can looked at on this forum. The last post by NFTW had nothing so special in that regard, it's gory that's right, but everybody can find much more gory and more realistic, including some real hard BDSM pics, which is much more embarassing and disturbing in my opnion than these fantasy comics.

And, as for the supposed lack of scenario, NFTW has well answered this objection and why criticize only NFTW for this ? Where can you see elaborate scenarii or stories anywhere else on this forum ?? Tell me, because frankly i haven't seen many ?? Phlebas, Apostate, Jastrow, Andyman, to name a few of excellent contributors don't publish elaborate stories too, and they don' face such objections.

So, NFTW, please go on your work and don't be troubled by these biased critics. I like your comics for what they are : some harsh bdsm fantasies based mainly on impalation, and why not ?

Back
Top Bottom