Notfromthisworld Girl Dungeon Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
Maybe not. A woman can stretch out enough to pass a baby's head and body without vaginal tearing (yes I know it happens in a lot of women but not all) and even when it does tear hemorrhaging is less frequent.

kisses

willowfall
When my ex-wife gave birth I seem to remember that the doctor made a "small snip" with scissors which was stitched after my son was born.
Though the current advice is:
Episiotomies have a place in maternity care – and have the potential to save lives occasionally – but they should not be performed routinely.
Other birth positions (than lying on the Back) and pre-birth massage are now preferred.

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't realize this series is an obstetric documentary :roflmao:

But seriously, I don't think a spiked shaft is comparable to a baby, nor that all the tears could be tamponaded by the shafts...

Sorry, I didn't realize this series is an obstetric documentary :roflmao:

But seriously, I don't think a spiked shaft is comparable to a baby, nor that all the tears could be tamponaded by the shafts...

Certainly a spiked shaft isn't. But I have actually been stabbed by a sharp sword (in the hand), had sharp knives run over my skin and multiple times been tangled up or grabbed barbed wire. I have been amazed by how often I haven't been punctured by the barbed wire and then 2 minutes later a second small scrape has me bleeding like a slaughtered animal.

There are no hard and fast rules as to when someone will or will not bleed or how profusely. It seems to be a rule nowadays to leave the object causing the puncture (if serious) in the wound in order to staunch blood flow. Basically pulling it out is like opening the gates on a flood dam.

Of course we are debating fantasy images here.

kisses

willowfall

Maybe not. A woman can stretch out enough to pass a baby's head and body without vaginal tearing (yes I know it happens in a lot of women but not all) and even when it does tear hemorrhaging is less frequent.

kisses

willowfall

According to these pics, she will be dead for so much blood loss from her vagina. These things were tear her vagina and she can't endure for along time.

Back
Top Bottom