Notfromthisworld Girl Dungeon Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't know how many of you are familiar with creating CGI artwork, but I thought I'd post this to see what some of you might think. About 18 months ago I significantly upgraded my computer and Daz Studio, the program I use to create my work. Before that upgrade, I was using an older version of Daz Studio that would not allow me to get the realism I do now. That said, I decided to run a test of all my figures, old to new to compare their quality. It turns out, they all look very nice in the new program. What do you think? The biggest limitation with the older models is the genitalia. They are harder to use, color, and pose. The new models almost do everything themselves!

Victoria 3: Very basic character from about 10 years ago. This was the first figure I used, and the first to get working genitalia. She was used in many of my secondary characters in my older comics.

Victoria 4: This was my main character for all my older comics. The Daz Studio I was using could not render her as life-like, but most of my comics, including the very long impalement and torture comic posted on this site was created using Victoria 4. I used her up until 18 months ago when I got my new system.

Genesis 2: No genitalia, I have never used her. They sell genitalia, but I seemed to have missed this figures hey day, I skipped right to Genesis 3 and 8.

Genesis 3: A very nice, up to date figure that I use quite a bit since I upgraded. Her genitalia are perfect and very versatile. Very pretty characters from Daz. If you have seen my Harley Quinn, she's G 3.

Genesis 8: Most up to date figure. She is the character used above with the pear. This figure is so real, sometimes I cannot believe how good she looks.

Attachments

• Sample.jpg
    Sample.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 1,091
I've been working on this comic a lot for my paysite, hope you go check it out. Here are a few more pics you might enjoy.
On cyberillusions.com ?
where can i see if the website is being updated? On the TMA website, nothing seems to work anymore :( and I have to register via TMA
I especially like your impalement storys, I can not do much with aliens

On cyberillusions.com ?
where can i see if the website is being updated? On the TMA website, nothing seems to work anymore :( and I have to register via TMA
I especially like your impalement storys, I can not do much with aliens
It appears that I am the only one updating on cyberillusions. The site is strange because you have to go through TMA to get to cyberillusions and my content. All the good stuff is on cyberillusions and not TMA.

Victoria 4: This was my main character for all my older comics. The Daz Studio I was using could not render her as life-like.

You can still use V4 (I do it when I need low rez fillers) but for added realism you should use a Subsurface Scattering node to make skin realistically looking. There's literally a mountain of props designed for V4/M4 that begs to be used.

You can still use V4 (I do it when I need low rez fillers) but for added realism you should use a Subsurface Scattering node to make skin realistically looking. There's literally a mountain of props designed for V4/M4 that begs to be used.
What genitals do you think are the best for V4? I've always used the pleasure box. It works fairly well but it's always been a pain to color match with the character. I always ended up doing post work to blend the colors. None of that is need with G3 and G8. I agree, there are boatloads of props, poses and characters out there for V4. Many now are free or dirt cheap. I used V4/M4 as secondary characters now as well. If you have seen my Centipede 2.0 comic, the "villians" are both V4.

What genitals do you think are the best for V4? I've always used the pleasure box. It works fairly well but it's always been a pain to color match with the character. I always ended up doing post work to blend the colors. None of that is need with G3 and G8. I agree, there are boatloads of props, poses and characters out there for V4. Many now are free or dirt cheap. I used V4/M4 as secondary characters now as well. If you have seen my Centipede 2.0 comic, the "villians" are both V4.
For Genesis 3 and Genesis 8, I find the Golden Palace Genitals are the most versatile, though they don't always look completely realistic, but they are fully poseable with over a hundred morph adjustments so they get my vote for that alone, and they also come with a texture-matching script which takes all the pain out of messing with skin textures around the juicy bits

For Genesis 3 and Genesis 8, I find the Golden Palace Genitals are the most versatile, though they don't always look completely realistic, but they are fully poseable with over a hundred morph adjustments so they get my vote for that alone, and they also come with a texture-matching script which takes all the pain out of messing with skin textures around the juicy bits
:p
;)

:tits:

Yes! Golden palace is what I currently use. It's what I used above. I own most props and morphs for it and I think it is great. Thanks for the info.

WOW! Daz Studio is having a HUGE sale today on black Friday. Anyone interested in starting up 3D modeling should go there and check out the deals. V4 figure bundles are very cheap, and you can download Daz Studio for free.

This is a great way to get started! Go to www.Daz3D.com

(I'm not promoting or advertising for Daz, I just love their products!)

NFTD I just joined your site is there any way you could do another hook series and torturing a woman wile being suspended ? It was so hot.....wrapping that hook around her pubic bone......you could also go through vagina......thanks for site.....

Attachments

• 716.jpg
    716.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,277
NFTD I just joined your site is there any way you could do another hook series and torturing a woman wile being suspended ? It was so hot.....wrapping that hook around her pubic bone......you could also go through vagina......thanks for site.....
Thank for the note. Currently, I'm working on a few impalement comics for my paysite. I can add something similar to you hook request... I try and make comics as fast as possible, but it is a pretty slow process. Stay tuned!

I am developing a comic centered around Harley Quinn. I honestly hate superheroes and heroines. I dislike seeing comics where girls are wearing masks. However, I think Harley Quinn is sexy as fuck, so I'm building a new series with her as the main character... With a huge twist, she is the hero. Here are some pictures to preview the comic. They are not from the comic, just test pics. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• 1.1.jpg
    1.1.jpg
    536.2 KB · Views: 854
  • 1.2.jpg
    1.2.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 583
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    564.4 KB · Views: 529
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 507
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 523
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    620.7 KB · Views: 503
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    678.7 KB · Views: 543
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    600.2 KB · Views: 592
I am developing a comic centered around Harley Quinn. I honestly hate superheroes and heroines. I dislike seeing comics where girls are wearing masks. However, I think Harley Quinn is sexy as fuck, so I'm building a new series with her as the main character... With a huge twist, she is the hero. Here are some pictures to preview the comic. They are not from the comic, just test pics. Let me know what you think.

The quality is amazing. But I'd like to know more about the plot. :D

I mean tell me Margot Robbie did not completely steal the movie Suicide Squad as Harley Quinn, and I know nothing about the history of these characters.

So yeah, agree completely about the quality and am intrigued about how you would integrate the character into your type of art. :bdsm-wink:

I mean tell me Margot Robbie did not completely steal the movie Suicide Squad as Harley Quinn, and I know nothing about the history of these characters.

So yeah, agree completely about the quality and am intrigued about how you would integrate the character into your type of art. :bdsm-wink:
Margot Robbie is that movie in my opinion. She is the only reason to watch that movie! Honestly I know nothing of the character either, just from Suicide Squad, but I love my character. She looks like Margot's Harley and I find her extremely sexy... I've been thinking about how to begin a comic with her in it for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom