Notfromthisworld Girl Dungeon Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was thinking, people can see now how the poor girl is going to suffer -
what cruel punishment the Forums' Members have sentenced her to :devil:

There are quite a number of us who do not find the poll format conducive to real expression or discussion of the artwork or stories. Never mind, I expect some people like them, but you might get better feedback if people simply comment.

I personally think the quality of your renders is very good, and you set a scene nicely. You might try to advance the story a bit faster. Frame by frame there are times when she only changes her expression a little or moves one of her feet. This is great if you are doing stop-action animation, but for a comic format, it makes us less interested, I think. I keep thinking that if I wait a week or so, something might actually have happened to her that is interesting. 20 frames of her gazing at 5 dildos and looking terrified makes one wonder whether the guards really know what they're doing. I'm surprised she has the energy to stay frightened. Try moving it along and you may increase interest in the story. It has good potential.

There are quite a number of us who do not find the poll format conducive to real expression or discussion of the artwork or stories. Never mind, I expect some people like them, but you might get better feedback if people simply comment.

I personally think the quality of your renders is very good, and you set a scene nicely. You might try to advance the story a bit faster. Frame by frame there are times when she only changes her expression a little or moves one of her feet. This is great if you are doing stop-action animation, but for a comic format, it makes us less interested, I think. I keep thinking that if I wait a week or so, something might actually have happened to her that is interesting. 20 frames of her gazing at 5 dildos and looking terrified makes one wonder whether the guards really know what they're doing. I'm surprised she has the energy to stay frightened. Try moving it along and you may increase interest in the story. It has good potential.
I see your point in moving the story along. I guess I try and show details of the process too much sometimes. Thanks for the compliments, these comics take time and I put a considerable amount of effort to put together.

I see your point in moving the story along. I guess I try and show details of the process too much sometimes. Thanks for the compliments, these comics take time and I put a considerable amount of effort to put together.

The drawing is quite good but enough poll, we're not going to vote each new page you post ! Please from now go on the story by yourself the way you want.

She starts riding the saddle...

Attachments

• 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 2,382
  • 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 2,295
  • 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 2,320
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 2,322
  • 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 2,296
  • 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 2,286
  • 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 2,281
  • 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 2,314
  • 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 2,364
  • 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 2,393
Oh... If this could cure their desire to have adultery.
Or woman could be punished for adultery.
No!
Our society encourages this way of life.

And her face...
Oh god, just look at that face... It is a torture itself. For my eyes

Back
Top Bottom