Notfromthisworld Girl Dungeon Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here are some more pics from my new series "Sydni and the Dungeon". I Hope you enjoy these samples and check the entire series out on my webpage. I'm working on several commissions and new comics all the time. Message me for info if you are interested in a theme you would like to see.

Attachments

• 397.jpg
    397.jpg
    866.3 KB · Views: 1,398
  • 413.jpg
    413.jpg
    896.7 KB · Views: 1,380
  • 420.jpg
    420.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 1,365
  • 438.jpg
    438.jpg
    876.8 KB · Views: 1,377
  • 458.jpg
    458.jpg
    882.7 KB · Views: 1,394
Hey, I first saw your work on e-hentai and loved it. Still do, of course, because you've got a great 'no limits' attitude. I also happen to love female torturers. Once I work out how to deal with your website, I'll happily subscribe to your work!
Thanks! I don't really post on e-hentai anymore. About 95% of viewer posts there are negative, so obviously they don't like my type of artwork. For now, I'm sticking with Cyberillusions for my pay site. It's a pain and not user friendly, but it's all I have at the moment as a usable site that accepts this type of content. I'm planning to become more active on Renderotica, so keep your eyes open there for some of my work that may not make it onto here.

Yes, I know... I have been busy. Here are a few teaser pictures from the Sydni comic up on my paysite. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 448.jpg
    448.jpg
    763.8 KB · Views: 1,187
  • 453.jpg
    453.jpg
    885.3 KB · Views: 1,198
  • 465.jpg
    465.jpg
    684.5 KB · Views: 1,155
  • 468.jpg
    468.jpg
    659.4 KB · Views: 1,133
  • 472.jpg
    472.jpg
    825.6 KB · Views: 1,184
  • 482.jpg
    482.jpg
    838.9 KB · Views: 1,254
  • 491.jpg
    491.jpg
    821.7 KB · Views: 1,289
may I ask where is your paysite ….. the one thats on illusions doesnt have any of these pics

apologize for being direct … just luv your work!! like to buy ..
lai

may I ask where is your paysite ….. the one thats on illusions doesnt have any of these pics

apologize for being direct … just luv your work!! like to buy ..
lai
Yeah, I know. The website is not user friendly. You have to go to http://notfromthisworld.eroticillusions.com to get to my good stuff. If you go to threemoonsart.com you can register for my site but won't see the good stuff until you log into eroticillusions.

wows I cnat figure it out.. too bad... 3moons site sucks … the other one is even more confusing lol

thank you for your patience with me... however when I look at updated artist in erotic illusions , your not there for month of Mar, Lucien is there, Angelo is there your not there.

I just joined Three Moons Art from URL provided when I go to Erotic Illusions under NFTW and plug in passwords it sends me back To Vanilla site on Three Moons ART...WTF
Can You please explain ?.....

Is this a scam ?....

I really don't think its a scam... why would that be - NFTW art is awesome!!!

just trying to view all the complete stories.... I cant find them on the 3moon art site. that's why I keep asking NTFW where the stories are? NTFW says there are thousands but erotic and 3moon only show like 50......

help please!
lai

I really don't think its a scam... why would that be - NFTW art is awesome!!!

just trying to view all the complete stories.... I cant find them on the 3moon art site. that's why I keep asking NTFW where the stories are? NTFW says there are thousands but erotic and 3moon only show like 50......

help please!
lai
Eroticillusions is terrible at updating. I know it only lists that a few artists update, but ironically, I am the only updater a lot of times. The 50 picture number is very incorrect It has not been updated... ever. I assure you, with my reputation on the line, that I have 1000's of pictures and dozens of comics online at eroticillusions. With your comments, I am realizing why I never receive very many subscribers. I really wish I could get a new host. Legitimate suggestions are appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom