Notturno Veneziano

Go to CruxDreams.com
Acknowledgments

Writing a novel is a solitary job that requires patience and deep thought. However, I would like to thank the people who helped me in the various stages of writing and publishing ‘Notturno Veneziano’:

Dear Gabriella, who, as protagonist of the story, also took charge of publishing the novel,

And especially Eulalia, for having immediately believed in my work and loaded her shoulders with the heavy weight of translation, without her help this long story would not have seen the light! During these months I’ve got to know her, and it was our long discussions and her precious advice that supported me along the hard way. A special thanks for her availability and for her tenacious and constant commitment.

A big thankyou goes finally to all those who have followed the unfolding of the story, both those who have been my most faithful followers, and who have commented with their messages, as well as those who’ve simply read it, and I know that there are many who have remained in the shadows.

In the moments when I’m writing, I tend to cut myself off from the real world and live intensely the experiences of my characters, I hope I have conveyed a little of that tension to my readers.
A massive effort that I enjoyed!!! Thanks all for your efforts!

And this is the last implement of the story. Please, all the praises should go to l'bogo, the very inspired and skilled author, and to Eulalia, who was so kind to translate the whole story. They did both a great great job, good words are not enough for them. I just inspired the story... :)

Sweet sweet kisses to all!

But you were not only the inspirer, or the hand who published this long story, you have always been in my thoughts, every word, every action was written thinking to you, looking in my mind your image, your smile, and so I could proceed, imagining you on the scene, in the nightmares, in the thoughts I have attributed to you. You were the true protagonist of the story, it's really like you wrote it!

A lovely story, the ending still brings a tear ...
It was a pleasure to work with you, Gabriela and l'bogo,
I've learnt so much about Venice and its fascinating secret places the tourists don't see,
about the ballet, about Venetian food and drink,
and about the lovely Italian language (and even a little Veneziana too :) )

Writing a novel is a solitary job that requires patience and deep thought. However, I would like to thank the people who helped me in the various stages of writing and publishing ‘Notturno Veneziano’:

Dear Gabriella, who, as protagonist of the story, also took charge of publishing the novel,

And especially Eulalia, for having immediately believed in my work and loaded her shoulders with the heavy weight of translation, without her help this long story would not have seen the light! During these months I’ve got to know her, and it was our long discussions and her precious advice that supported me along the hard way. A special thanks for her availability and for her tenacious and constant commitment.

A big thankyou goes finally to all those who have followed the unfolding of the story, both those who have been my most faithful followers, and who have commented with their messages, as well as those who’ve simply read it, and I know that there are many who have remained in the shadows.

In the moments when I’m writing, I tend to cut myself off from the real world and live intensely the experiences of my characters, I hope I have conveyed a little of that tension to my readers.
'Notturno Veneziano' stands out as a story with great depth and imagination, taking us on a journey into the unknown.
It has a haunting dream-reality, with layers and textures which appeal to the senses.
It is told with sensitivity and is presented with curiosity - the reader constantly wants to know what comes next.

This is not just a tale to be read and devoured for its ingenious plots, but an experience to be revisited and savoured in future readings.
I am already looking forward to returning to the beginning.

Congratulations to all involved in the production of this masterpiece.
I have enjoyed the reading experience immensely.
Thank you for presenting us with something very special. :)

'Notturno Veneziano' stands out as a story with great depth and imagination, taking us on a journey into the unknown.
It has a haunting dream-reality, with layers and textures which appeal to the senses.
It is told with sensitivity and is presented with curiosity - the reader constantly wants to know what comes next.

This is not just a tale to be read and devoured for its ingenious plots, but an experience to be revisited and savoured in future readings.
I am already looking forward to returning to the beginning.

Congratulations to all involved in the production of this masterpiece.
I have enjoyed the reading experience immensely.
Thank you for presenting us with something very special. :)

I have no words to thank you for such a welcome appreciation, I am amazed at the esteem with which it is judged a job started almost for fun, but, all the way, every day involved us all, Gabriella as Eulalia, who gave you a translation impossible for me to implement. It is to her that you owe the greatest thanks.

Back
Top Bottom