Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com

Attachments

• B06E9ED3-EC30-43D8-A348-14650C57A259.jpeg
    B06E9ED3-EC30-43D8-A348-14650C57A259.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 70
tumblr_nl5s4hivwi1s2050do1_540con-jpg.644870

Railway??
Near where I grew up, in the Pennsylvania Dutch country, there is a short-line railroad, The Strasburg Railroad. The run steam train excursions for tourists from their base in Strasberg 4 1/2 miles to the little town of Paradise. They bill themselves as "The Road to Paradise!" I think the Oxford and Roman Railway might claim that title!

BTW from Wiki:
The Strasburg Rail Road is the oldest continuously operating railroad in the western hemisphere and the oldest public utility in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Chartered in 1832, the Strasburg Rail Road continues to operate under its original charter and original name (Strasburg Rail Road Company). Located just outside of the town of Strasburg, Pennsylvania, the railroad is a heritage railroad offering excursion trains, hauled by steam locomotives, through the heart of world-famous Pennsylvania Dutch Country. Strasburg currently has five (5) serviceable historic steam locomotives on its roster and has the nation's largest fleet of historic wooden passenger coaches in operation. The Strasburg Rail Road is also one of the few railroads in the United States to occasionally use steam locomotives to haul revenue freight trains. It hosts 300,000 visitors per year.[1]

God may have created man before woman, but there is always a rough draft before a masterpiece.

A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day . . .30,000 to a man's 15,000.
The wife replied, 'The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men.’
The husband said 'What?'

A man said to his wife one day, 'I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.’
The wife responded, 'Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me and God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!’

NW Arkansas

The old mule

An old hillbilly farmer had a wife who nagged him unmercifully. From morning til night (and sometimes later), she was always complaining about something. The only time he got any relief was when he was out plowing with his old mule. He tried to plow a lot. One day, when he was out plowing, his wife brought him lunch in the field. He drove the old mule into the shade, sat down on a stump, and began to eat his lunch. Immediately, his wife began haranguing him again. Complain, nag, nag; it just went on and on. All of a sudden, the old mule lashed out with both hind feet; caught her smack in the back of the head. Killed her dead on the spot. At the funeral several days later, the minister noticed something rather odd. When a woman mourner would approach the old farmer, he would listen for a minute, then nod his head in agreement; but when a man mourner approached him, he would listen for a minute, then shake his head in disagreement. This was so consistent, the minister decided to ask the old farmer about it. So after the funeral, the minister spoke to the old farmer, and asked him why he nodded his head and agreed with the women, but always shook his head and disagreed with all the men. The old farmer said, "Well, the women would come up and say something about how nice my wife looked, or how pretty her dress was, so I'd nod my head in agreement." "And what about the men?" the minister asked. "They wanted to know if the mule was for sale."

If Texas wouldn´t be named explicit, I would have thought about PP

$7.00 SEX

A Texas couple, both well into their 80's, go to a Sex Therapist's office. The doctor asks, 'What can I do for you?' The man says, 'Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?' The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agrees.

When the couple finishes, the doctor says, 'There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse..' He thanks them for coming, he wishes them good luck, he charges them $50 and he says good bye.

The next week, the same couple returns and asks the sex therapist to watch again. The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees.
This happens several weeks in a row. The couple makes an appointment, has intercourse with no problems, pays the doctor, then leave.
Finally, after 3 months of this routine, the doctor says, 'I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying to find out?'

The man says, 'We're not trying to find out anything. She's married; so we can't go to her house. I'm married; and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $98. The Hilton charges $139. We do it here for $50, and best of all....

Medicare pays $43 of it.

Back
Top Bottom