Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sorry Tree!

I’m a LEGO girl.

You can play with your Erector Set.

:doh:

What sex would be this octopus?

View attachment 691720
Actually, I may be imagining it, but I think the big one might have a hectocotylus
and be depositing spermatophores in the dreaming lady's hairy 'mantle' -
It seems to be his fourth left arm, but remember it's a print, so could be reversed.
And I've no doubt Japanese artists were/ are familiar with the sex-life of cephalopods :)

A mechanical “automatic sperm extractor helping clinics collect semen from donors reluctant to masturbate in a hospital setting”? Where are the nurses?
Do nursing Schools include training in Tantric Sex techniques? Or did Barb learn on her own before Korea?

A mechanical “automatic sperm extractor helping clinics collect semen from donors reluctant to masturbate in a hospital setting”? Where are the nurses?

I think these are the nurses you seek

04-japanese-hospital-group-intravaginal-suction-method-training-begins.jpg05-entire-japanese-nursing-staff-strips.jpg06-group-of-stark-naked-japanese-nurses.jpg20-japanese-naked-nurse-harem-footjob-and-licking.jpg22-japanese-nurse-harem-double-fingering-handjob.jpg23-nurse-harem-shiofuki-squirting.jpg24-japanese-nurse-remi-sasaki-gives-blowjob.jpg30-japanese-nurse-android-leads-sex-harem.jpg

What are you seasoned with? Tarragon?

Also when you say Reagan first elected are you referring to his first stint as President of the Screen Actors Guild (1947) or Governor of California(1967)?
I should have said U.S. President Reagan 1980

Back
Top Bottom