Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Personally I find this true because all a woman has to do is smile or know how to stimulate the man they are with. It could be as simple as putting her hand on his chest and lower it down just before she reaches the pelvic region. Another thing is to slip the shirt down so it is just above the breasts. Women have vast knowledge of how to do this. Men have to be careful otherwise a woman will become a dominatrix and be at their mercy, which is not to bad :)

A few two-liners:

My girlfriend says I’m hopeless at fixing appliances.
Well, she's in for a shock.

A boy asks his Dad "Dad, why is my sister called Paris?" His Dad replies, "Because she was conceived in Paris."
The boy says, "Ahh, thanks Dad." His Dad says, "You're welcome, Backseat."

The mother who injected her 8 year-old child with Botox for beauty pageants has lost custody.
Her daughter didn’t look surprised.

I was on a flight the other day when the air hostess came up to me and said, "Excuse me sir, would you like to have dinner?"
I said, "What are the options?" She said, "Yes and No."

My girlfriend isn’t talking to me because apparently I ruined her birthday.
I’m not sure how I did that – I didn’t even know it was her birthday…

A few two-liners:

My girlfriend says I’m hopeless at fixing appliances.
Well, she's in for a shock.

A boy asks his Dad "Dad, why is my sister called Paris?" His Dad replies, "Because she was conceived in Paris."
The boy says, "Ahh, thanks Dad." His Dad says, "You're welcome, Backseat."

The mother who injected her 8 year-old child with Botox for beauty pageants has lost custody.
Her daughter didn’t look surprised.

I was on a flight the other day when the air hostess came up to me and said, "Excuse me sir, would you like to have dinner?"
I said, "What are the options?" She said, "Yes and No."

My girlfriend isn’t talking to me because apparently I ruined her birthday.
I’m not sure how I did that – I didn’t even know it was her birthday…
Ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom