Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Seen on the Guardian comments pages:

My partner pleasures herself with a bar of soap - it took a long time before she admitted it, but eventually she had to come clean.
:rolleyes:

34.jpg4d43ea055d05b12abeef749d64d4b92e.4.jpg

...I've been tied to this b****y cross for years. Somebody could at least tell me a joke to relieve the monotony. If the jokes are funny I'll post more pics of me.

You'd look much better nailed...totally nude....your ass mounted on a comus on the cross...and your dance of lust would be exciting to watch....

A man wakes up in the hospital bandaged from head to foot.

The doctor comes in and says "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now you probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up on the motorway. You're going to be ok, you'll walk again and everything but your penis was severed in the accident and we couldn't find it"

The man groans, but the doctor goes on, "You've got £40,000 in insurance compensation coming and we now have the technology to build a new penis. They work great but they don't come cheap. It's roughly £5,000 an inch."

The man perks up.

"So," the doctor says, "You must decide how many inches you want. But I understand that you have been married for over thirty years and this is something you should discuss with your wife. If you had a five incher before and get a eight incher now she might be a bit put out. If you had a nine incher before and you decide to only invest in a five incher now, she might be disappointed. It's important that she plays a role in helping you make a decision."

The man agrees to talk it over with his wife.

The doctor comes back the next day, "So, have you spoken with your wife?"

"Yes I have and she has helped me make a decision."

"And what is your decision?" asks the doctor.

"We're getting a new kitchen with granite countertops."

A man wakes up in the hospital bandaged from head to foot.

The doctor comes in and says "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now you probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up on the motorway. You're going to be ok, you'll walk again and everything but your penis was severed in the accident and we couldn't find it"

The man groans, but the doctor goes on, "You've got £40,000 in insurance compensation coming and we now have the technology to build a new penis. They work great but they don't come cheap. It's roughly £5,000 an inch."

The man perks up.

"So," the doctor says, "You must decide how many inches you want. But I understand that you have been married for over thirty years and this is something you should discuss with your wife. If you had a five incher before and get a eight incher now she might be a bit put out. If you had a nine incher before and you decide to only invest in a five incher now, she might be disappointed. It's important that she plays a role in helping you make a decision."

The man agrees to talk it over with his wife.

The doctor comes back the next day, "So, have you spoken with your wife?"

"Yes I have and she has helped me make a decision."

"And what is your decision?" asks the doctor.

"We're getting a new kitchen with granite countertops."
:meparto::meparto::meparto:
SO! SO! SO! True!

A regular theatregoer was dismayed to find that he had a seat near the rear of the house for the performance of an eagerly awaited mystery thriller.
With half an hour to go before curtain up, he summoned an usher and said: 'Could you possibly help me? I have been looking forward to this play for weeks, but I am not happy with my seat. you see, my eyesight and hearing are not what they were and, in order to be able to follow the intricate plot and work out the clues, I need a seat nearer the front of the house. If you can get me a better seat, I'll give you a handsome tip.'
The usher promised to do what he could and after twenty-five minutes of delicate negotiations, he was finally able to offer the man a seat right in the middle of the front row.
The man took his seat, thanked the usher, and handed him a solitary Euro by way of a tip.
The deflated usher took one look at the coin and then whispered in the man's ear: 'The butler did it with the candlestick in the ballroom.'

Back
Top Bottom